Business Solutions

A and J Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Marilyn M.
10/28/2021
The only place I take my car to
A & J is great. They are not the cheapest. You know that any work will be done properly and if it's not, they always willing to go the extra mile to make it...

MX
Mary Anne X.
11/04/2019
BMW Damsel in Distress
The reviews I read online about A and J were right and they even made it easy to schedule service with their website appointment request form. They took...

BP
Brad P.
Quick, Friendly Service
The entire staff is friendly, they really know their stuff and explained all my options for the work needed, and they fixed my car in less time than they...

Jeff B.
Good Communication
I had several things done to my car over several days. They were great about keeping me informed, letting me know what they found, and explaining my options....

HB
Halle B.
Great People & Service
I have been coming to A and J Auto Service for 6 years now and I have never been disappointed or unhappy with my service.