A1 Auto 3 Brothers Car Repair

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4

Larry S.
11/15/2017
Excellent Workmanship at a Fair Price
Same day service even though they were very busy. They did a great job on my breaks.

HS
Holly S.
07/21/2017
Fair prices honest work
This place is our go to repair place, since we first arrived in Baltimore. The staff are friendly, and willing to do whatever they can to help ya. The mechanics are very very skilled, and will fix your car and keep it safe and running! . Oh.. they got me in the day after I emailed for an appointment.

Tan M.
Catonsville, MD
07/14/2017
Honesty and CUSTOMER SERVICE
The stafd at A1auto 3 Bros. helped me with my Uber ispection.. They assured me that their inspection details would be honest and even showed me what needed to be done. I appreciated that they care enough to not lie to me or jis pass me so that I can drive innocent customers around in a broken car, not to mention I use it to drive my own children around. Anyone who doesn't appreciate having a safe vehicle to drive passengers in doesn't understand the risks they are taking in doing that. This place can get cited for NOT telling u the truth, and they are thorough, all the certifications and awards on their wall should show you they know what they are doing. If u want a inspection s that's going to confirm whether or not your car is safe, go to A1 AUTO. Free coffee and the sraff are nice

JQ
John Q.
Hanover, MD
05/07/2017
Scam Uber Inspection
Went in for a free Uber state inspection. After they were done they came back saying I had a couple of faults that had to get fixed before I can pass inspection.

1.) Driver side windshield wiper doesn't wipe whole intended area (?)
2.) Driver side windshield wiper doesn't park correctly (???)
3.) At least 1 L.E.D light in side mirror's is out. (I checked it was only one tiny LED light)

While I was there, I noticed every other person there for a free Uber inspection also had at least one ridiculous "fault" with their vehicle that had to be fixed before they could pass, and A1 gave them a quote for it and they would fix it on the spot for a cost of course.

Anyway, I took my car somewhere else and paid to get the inspection done at a cost lower than what it would've cost to get the wiper and LED light fixed, and my car passed the inspection...no faults found.

You should know, there is no such thing as free in this world. In the case of the A1 Brothers, their whole gimmick is to offer free Uber inspections and then come up with some ridiculous fault's so that they can offer to fix them for you and make some money. This is the only reason they offer free Uber inspections.

I pride myself in being able to read people's intentions pretty easily, I could tell that they were screwing the other people in the shop over telling them about these ridiculous "fault's" their vehicle needed fixed before they could pass. Don't let that be you.

Robert B.
Rosedale, MD
04/04/2017
STAY AWAY!!!
Save yourself a headache and go to another place for Maryland State Inspection! Only wants to fail so they can charge you to fix it!

AA
Anon. A.
Fort George G Meade, MD
11/05/2016
Unprofessionally working on 20 inch tires
Lack of communication and poor skill working on 20 inch tires. Brought the car to another place to get rims to find out that the inside bead of the tires are ripped. They knocked off my tire pressure monitor and zip tied it up.
Had to go to the dealership a week after I got my tires replaced to see what was wrong with the car. Not worth the money I paid. Never coming back here again and never suggesting this place to anyone.

PC
PETER C.
08/08/2011
Basic repairs
Had a window that would not go down. 3 Brothers gave me an estimate that was spot on and they also found a leaky hose during the repair of my window. Their prices are competitive and they do not go beyond their estimates. Good, quailty, certified work.

BW
Beverly W.
08/03/2011
THEY WILL RANSACK & STEAL YOUR PROPERTY!!
THE SERVICE WAS GOOD BUT MY IPOD AND MY HAND TOOL WAS STOLEN OUT OF THE ARMREST OF MY VEHICLE . THERE ARE THIEVES WORKING THERE!!

Julia C.
07/25/2011
Can't say enough good things about this place.
Good, honest mechanics who will take great care of your car! I never take my car anywhere else in Baltimore. The atmosphere is welcoming and the customer service is unmatched. Definitely recommend!

GD
GLORIA D.
Halethorpe, MD
07/08/2011
Highly Recommend
I have been going to Three Brothers for a long time. I have been to other places that truly tried to rip me off. They think I have stupid written on my forehead because I am a woman. I love Three Bros. They have treated me and my Toyota like we are queens. They perform excellent work and I highly recommend them.