EK
evon k.
Baldwin Park, CA
07/22/2021
Good service. Prices r good
Explain what they had to do on the car..work was done right away..place was clean ..prices were good also..will let other know about this shop ..

Fontana, CA
07/16/2021
Location and professional staffs
Very impress the service. Service charge is just better than other place. Thank you

CR
Carmelo R.
Fontana, CA
Geo Prizm
07/12/2021
Good quality work
Dropped off my car for Some services they were quick and pretty reasonable prices

Nissan Versa
07/09/2021
Excellent customer service
The employees are courteous and they do an excellent job

Honda Accord Coupe
07/06/2021
Fernando is a stand up guy! Took my car in, great service and outstanding work. Super convenient for myself being walking distance. Look forward to future business.

Micaela B.
07/04/2021
Very helpful personal they are great
It was my first time I got service for my car 🚘 thE personal was very professional and helpful it was a great place to take my car thank you and great job

MT
Marcelo T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/29/2021
Fast service
I have been there several times, the service is fast and efficient I recommend this place for any sevico you need

maria p.
Pico Rivera, CA
06/24/2021
Outstanding Service
Good workmanship, good quality parts, prices reasonable, repairs completed in timely fashion. Happy returning customer.

LT
Leon T.
Victorville, CA
06/21/2021
Straight to business
These guys don’t play around they get straight to business. I needed a Brake and lamp inspection found these guy randomly on the web, what a great find!!!!

DA
Desire A.
Baldwin Park, CA
06/21/2021
Awesome service
Got my car air conditioner fixed her. Very honest service. Perfect customer service and awesome job on my rapair. very satisfied

IF
isabelle f.
Honda Civic Si
06/15/2021
Went in for an oil change. Great customer service and had my car ready in an hour. Will definitely keep coming here. Thank you!

RT
Rylan T.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/14/2021
Friendly Efficient work
I went in for a Freon refill, they quickly noticed I had an AC condenser change which was the reason for the refill, and they found a leak in a valve, let me know and was charged a minimum amount of money to get it all fixed and ready to go

CV
Collete V.
Covina, CA
06/14/2021
They do a good job most the time they are busy but if you get in there at the right time I get an oil change doesn’t take long at all.
I go there to get my oil changed it’s clean they are pretty busy all the time but if you pick the right time your in and out in about 15 minutes. I really like going there nice people.

GF
Greg F.
06/12/2021
The Service Was Great Thanks for Your help

GM
gustavo m.
06/12/2021
My go to repair shop.
A1 is my go to shop for all my car repair and maintenance needs , they are super fast and efficient and have fair prices. I highly recommend them .