KACIA M.
06/05/2020
Received excellent service
Was very happy with the service I received oh, I would recommend them very reliable and service was very Timely

KAITLYN S.
06/02/2020
Great shop
First time coming into the shop after recommendation, great service and very professional. I was happy having someone look over a car I just bought and wasn’t sold a bunch of unnecessary services bringing it in. I had a couple concerns with the car and had all my needs addressed in a professional and courteous manor. I will definitely be a long time customer here and recommending this auto shop to friends and family.

JASON M.
05/29/2020
Aaron's Automotive for excellent service
Aaron's automotive has always been honest, reliable, and timely work on my vehicles. I highly recommend Aaron's Automotive!

JULIE W.
Great service as always!
I am so happy to have a mechanic I fully trust with my car. Aaron is super nice as is his team. He doesn’t push or recommend you do unnecessary work. I sleep way better at night knowing my car is well taken care of. Thank you Aaron!

Mercury Mountaineer
Great service, trusted mechanics
We have been going to Aaron’s Automotive for a few years now- Aaron’s always does amazing work, they’re honest and fair. If you’re looking for a place to take your vehicle I highly recommend Aaron’s!

Shepherd's House Ministries S.
Definitely Part of Our Community
Aaron and his team have been more than generous in their work with us at Shepherd's House Ministries. They have cared for our vans with excellence while at the same time understanding we serve the homeless and most vulnerable in our community. Their generosity has and still is making a tremendous impact in those we serve. Thank you Aaron Automotive for all you do for us and the Bend community!

TD
TOM D.
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2020
Great trusted service
Excellent service. Aaron’s attention to detail is greatly appreciated. He always keeps your best interest in mind. I trust him with all service recommendations. Go to Aaron’s Automotive for the best and most trusted service.

BG
BRITTANY G.
05/12/2020
Best Mechanics in town
Honest, fair, knows what they are doing. Won't go anywhere else

ROSIE C.
04/30/2020
Aaron does a great job and goes the extra mile to help! Thanks.

VE
VALERIE E.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/28/2020
New life for old truck
Brought in an old 1998 Chevy Silverado that we once used for hauling horses. It had been sitting unused for nearly a year. I wanted it to have a new life as a farm truck but wasn’t sure I could trust it. Aaron went through it then called me with his recommendations which included repairing some rodent damage. Apparently they like spark plug wires among other things. Long story short I felt I got honest, straightforward, trustworthy advice. Nothing over the top, just what made sense. He took the time to explain some things I should continue to attend to and others that I should just live with. It’s an old truck, but it is running like a charm and I have absolute confidence that I know what I need to know to keep it happy. That would include taking it to Aaron which I would do in a heartbeat.

KP
KELSEY P.
Toyota Venza
04/27/2020
Great local mechanic!
I appreciated how quickly Aaron was able to get me scheduled after calling. He was kind, respectful, and professional when I arrived. When I asked him to look at my spark plugs for service recommended by Toyota due to mileage, he said they were in great shape and looked like they had previously been done. I so appreciated his honesty! He recommended a service to include with my next oil change, but noted everything else looked fine and didn't need servicing. I also love that his place is close to my home so I can walk to and from his place while my car is being worked on.

ROGER S.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/20/2020
Friendly, on time
They took the time to explain what had to be done and why. They appeared to be proud of being one of the best in their field
Fair labor charge pricing.

AE
ALEX E.
Rescue, CA
04/20/2020
Great service. Fixed my brakes and did it very quickly and at great price! Super friendly and went above and beyond my expectations! Highly recommend!

KEITH B.
04/14/2020
Only the best in Bend
Top knowledge When it comes to anything mechanical cars, trucks anything.

MIKE B.
Ford Transit Van
03/30/2020
Outstanding
Aaron’s Automotive is excellent ! Friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly, honest !! Highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Aaron !