ZZ
Zina Z.
02/20/2020
The shuttle service makes it easier for me to get my car serviced. It is so convenient the workers were courteous and my car was treated in a timely manner.
The shuttle service makes it easier for me to get my car serviced with minimal inconvenience to my schedule. It is so convenient the workers were courteous and my car was treated in a timely manner.I am a young woman and I appreciate the extra mile that they went to answer my questions in regards to the repair that was needed on my vehicle.

TF
Tammy F.
02/19/2020
They are extremely nice and trustworthy. Treated me like family
I have a hard time trusting mechanic shops but Abels came highly recommended by my church. I was not disappointed. Paul was very nice and explained everything to me. My power steering fluid was leaking and he even offered to come top it off for me until I could bring it back in. Very professional and trustworthy. Will go back for all my oil changes and repairs.

Derrick B.
Florida
Hyundai Accent
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Derrick said the employees are good people, they take care of his vehicle, do good work and they provide good customer service.

Chris C.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris' wife. She said the business is amazing. She said she likes that they are honest and quick.

EH
Ed H.
Florida
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Ed said his vehicle wouldn't start and the staff did a good job of getting it started. He said that he also appreciates them watching over his daughter when he had to leave her for a little while.

TP
Tony P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2020
Honest Mechanic & Great Customer Service
They have always been very professional and the service is top notch.

Chris H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/16/2020
Always great customer service!
Paul. Chris are always friendly and happy to help with your car’s needs. Great customer service!

RO
Robin O.
Toyota Yaris
01/14/2020
Best mechanic in town
Consistently the best place to have my car repaired. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

SP
Saje P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Saje said they called many times to keep her updated, did the work in a timely manner and at a fair price.

BE
Bob E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the staff was good.

DT
Don T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/29/2019
Paul’s people skills plus great Technicans,
Great service.

DK
David K.
Cantonment, FL
12/20/2019
Quality
Timely & friendly service.

Dylan M.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said they were a little expensive but it was worth it. They did a good job.

James H.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
James said this business is reliable. He said they got the job done. He said they did everything in a efficient manner.

Dylan M.
GMC Suburban
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said he has been going there for 10 years and the work is always done in a satisfactory manner.