Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC

Camano Island, WA
Jeep Liberty
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Integrity first
Brought my vehicle in for an oil leak. Was concerned it might be a main seal or something else major. Turns out it was just a loose oil filter. Much cheaper, and I will bring my other vehicles here because of their honesty.

HS
Harold S.
Camano Island, WA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Who knew?
Twice last winter, during the cold spell, my car alarm woke the neighborhood at 12:30am and 5am the second time. In order to lock the car without a third false alarm, I pulled the fuse to disarm the system. In June, following three recommendations to have Absolute attempt a solution, I brought the vehicle to them. At this point, I'm feeling vulnerable. An electrical problem can be difficult to trace, leading to exorbitant labor or parts charges. When I was told the alarm was caused by low voltage, and a new battery was recommended, I was confused and a bit skeptical. Low voltage causing the alarm seemed counter-intuitive. On the basis of the recommendations mentioned earlier, I told them to proceed. Here's the rest of the relevant information: the old battery had exceeded its predicted life span; online info confirmed car alarms are frequently triggered by low-voltage batteries--who knew? And no false alarms since installing the new battery. Parts and labor costs were far below expectations... very reasonable! Their honesty has earned my trust. I'll continue to have my vehicle serviced by Absolute Auto.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your business.

PF
Patrick F.
Kia Sorento
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Great folks, honest, work completed as stated
I went to Absolute because of Yelp reviews. They were helpful. The Absolute team are Great folks, honest and up front, and work was completed as stated. I have had no issues and would recommend them.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the review. It was so nice meeting you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Andy B.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
This place has integrity.
I brought in my 03 Tahoe for what I thought was bad rear wheel bearing's . It turned out to the emergency break pads and shoes . They saved me at least $250 or more . But because of the honest way they run there shop , I will return and recommend this shop to others . He even showed me the parts he replaced, some shops don't do this . He was even willing to change the fluid in the differential while he had it on the rack.
I like this repair shop .
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 04/07/2019

Thank you so much for the review. It was very nice to meet you and we appreciate your business.

RI
Richard I.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Trusted
Great service, great people
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the review. It's always a pleasure.

DZ
Dennis Z.
Lynden, WA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Well done quickly
The good folks at Absolute got my part in as quickly as possible and got me back on the road at a lower cost than i was expecting. Great job.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly business
I would recommend absolute auto. Great service, friendly.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

James M.
Arlington, WA
FIAT 500
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Great job on replacing steering column extremely reasonable price for what I know was a difficult job.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you very much for the review. It was very nice to meet you both. We appreciate your business.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people
This company is excellent. Great work, communication, and pricing. I will continue to do business with them. Hands down great place.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business.

KT
Kamela T.
Marysville, WA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and my car is running great. Thank you for helping me.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the review.We enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your business.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vern and team did a great job. I have had previous work done by Absolute Auto and am impressed by the professionalism and quality of work.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business.

Darrington, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, reasonable prices
The service was great.... they repaired my vehicle in a reasonable time, about a week (when I dropped off my car every lift was full). The prices were better then any other shop I could find!!! I feel that there was attention paid to my car and it wasn’t just rushed through.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad to have met you and appreciate your business.

Scott S.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Best repair shop
This place is great
Found them just by luck
Not only did they help me in a last minute pinch they did the work right and super fast
They even did it faster and cheaper then what they first quoted me
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 10/29/2018

MF
Mike F.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
great service fair prices
This family operation has always treated me fair and done a great job on my auto repair needs
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the review. It's always nice to hear.

RI
Richard I.
Lincoln MKS
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Quality friendly service
The best in town
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and enjoy visiting with you.

steve c.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch and Honest
Vern and Danielle at Absolute Auto Repair have been really good to me. They are trustworthy and honest. They have helped me when I've been in a pinch and they don't gouge or take advantage. They do high-quality work and they go more than the extra mile to take great care of you. I am a customer for life.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you very much for the review.We appreciate your business and look forward to chatting with you the next time you stop by.

GA
Gloria A.
GMC Yukon Denali
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Took me in with no appointment. Got my starter replaced.
Got my car fixed in a timely matter. It was friendly and very nice
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your business.

Rob G.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Absolute
Just say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and enjoy talking with you while you're here.

SG
Steven G.
Chrysler 300
07/12/2018 Category: Service
2010 Chrysler 300
I have exactly the same problem as I brought it in.. nothing I was charged for corrected anything in regards to problem.. Diagnostic failure.. car was there long enough.. I wanted to find a smaller company to work with,,,Paid for nothing positive.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 07/12/2018

I'm very sorry you feel this way. If you give us a call we will do what we can to rectify the problem.

Rebecca B.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great mechanic!
I was very impressed with the work done and their friendly attitude and the cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend!
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services LLC responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.