Absolute Auto Repair Services

Mazda 5 Touring
06/14/2020 Category: Service
It's so nice to have a mechanic who you can trust. Thanks for your integrity.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the review. We enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your business.

Teri D.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful work at a great price. Love this place.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 06/05/2020

ST
Sid T.
Ford Pickup F250
05/25/2020 Category: Service
DOWN TO EARTH FOLKS!
Just go there and find real family service not hype of showmanship. Great place to get your vehicle repaired.! Sid Treherne :)
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the review. We enjoyed chatting with you and appreciate your business.

Rob G.
Volkswagen Vanagon GL
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Best around
As always Vern and Danny give us the best service around...
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you, Rob. It was nice to see you.

KZ
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 05/04/2020

Honda Accord LX
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Vern and Danielle
Vern and his wife Danielle are very nice. Vern is very knowledgeable. I always feel like I am getting a honest and fair deal.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 04/08/2020

Thank you for the review. It was very nice to see you.

PF
Patrick F.
Kia Sorento
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Requested work, received great service/treatment
I requested an oil change and front end alignment. While I knew my tires were a little on the old side, Absolute Auto repair stated the alignment would do no good and tire conditions would only bring it back. We decided to change out the tires and perform the alignment at that time. Anytime a situation like this arises, they inform me if the work is necessary or not. They've always looked out for my best interest, saved me time and money, and I have complete faith in all aspects of their business.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for the review. We enjoy chatting with you and appreciate your business.

Sam H.
02/27/2020
Service from Vern and the absolute team has been great for me and my family. Thanks for helping us out of a jam again.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for the kind review.

SG
Sharon G.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent work
Wonderful family run business.. with a personal touch
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the kind review.

BP
Brandon P.
GMC Envoy XL
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
These guys will work hard to take care of you and your vehicles! Highly recommended!!
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 01/30/2020

Thomas D.
Arlington, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great response and enthusiasm to a project!
The people at absolute helped a lot, gave me a date and time for my truck to be dropped off. They completed the job in a very quick manner and suggested future improvements with showing a reason behind it and not just telling me. Great place to go to, nice people and great mechanics.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business.

James M.
Arlington, WA
FIAT 500
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Outfricking standing service and customer service
They are hands down the only people I will ever let work on my vehicles!!!
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 01/13/2020

Teri D.
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Have used them 3 times. Each time, service and work was great.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business and enjoy talking with you.

SG
Sharon G.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
The family treats me like I’m their only customer!
They always take time to answer my questions. They take excellent care of my car.
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business and enjoy seeing and talking with you.

Rob G.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Always awesome
Always awesome...I would have a very hard time finding any fault with anything these folks do. Great job
Danielle S. from Absolute Auto Repair Services responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the review. As always, it was nice to see you.