TONI B.
Buick Century
01/18/2019
They try to save you money rather than trying to screw you over.
They took $75 off of my bill because the mechanic who was working on it called in sick and another one had to take over where he left off. I wasn’t going to be able to get the car back for another day. On top of that, the bill was even cheaper because they found out it wasn’t going to take as much work as thought. I highly recommend them!!

LEIGH B.
Garrettsville, OH
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/18/2019
Great service and people!
I always great great service and the guys are always so nice and explain everything
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 01/18/2019

Leigh-
Thanks so much for the referral and putting your trust in us, we really appreciate your business.  We pride ourselves on making sure our customers know exactly what is going on with their vehicle, thanks for noticing!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

WP
Wayne P.
Wadsworth, OH
Chevrolet Classic
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the service was fantastic. The employees solved his vehicle's issue.

RP
RANDY /WILLIAM P.
Aurora, OH
01/10/2019
Professional Auto Maintenance- Fairly priced
Have been going to Absolute Auto for about 10 years. They do great work and are a business you trust.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for your recommendation, your loyalty and your trust, our customers mean the world to us!  We always look forward to seeing you!

BARRY S.
01/08/2019
Integrity, Trust and Attention to detail
Three factors critical for returning customers. Integrity - what you do when no one is looking. Trust - the belief that the person you are paying your money to for service rendered will do what they say. Attention to detail - attention to the job at hand is on the job. When one is not paying attention, frequently that results in needless mistakes and errors costing money and time wasted in correcting those self-inflicted problems.

While no one or any business is perfect, the management of Absolute Auto has earned my continued business by always making a concerted effort to follow the three factors I have described.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 01/08/2019

Barry,
Thank you so much for kind words, your recommendation, your loyalty and your trust, our customers mean the world to us!  We take pride in being honest with our customers, thank you for noticing!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

MA
MICHELLE A.
Nissan Xterra
01/06/2019
They are honest
I have never had a problem with them working on my vehicles. If they can't fix it they let you know. They are much cheaper
then going to the dealers.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 01/07/2019

Michelle-
Thank you so much for your referral and putting your trust in us, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

CZ
CRAIG Z.
01/04/2019
They service is first rate, reasonably priced and accommodating.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 01/07/2019

Craig-
Thank you so much for your referral and your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

EM
ED M.
Solon, OH
Jeep Cherokee
12/31/2018
Oil Change & Brakes
Professional, Knowledgeable and Straight Shooters.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 01/02/2019

Ed-

NM
NEIL M.
Volvo S40
12/23/2018
Satisfied
Personnel polite and always explain all work being done. Checks vehicle and notifies you of possible issues.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 12/26/2018

Neil-
Thank you so much for your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

LR
LESLIE R.
Hudson, OH
INFINITI QX80
12/20/2018
Efficient Service
Absolute Auto provides good work in a timely manner. The people are knowledgeable and I feel they are doing a check-up as well as completing the work requested each time I go in. I believe they are honest and fairly priced!
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 12/21/2018

Leslie-

LR
LEAH R.
Stow, OH
12/16/2018
Excellent Service, Genuine Care
I wasn't sure what was wrong with my car, but they were able to look at it immediately. They took the time to figure out what was actually wrong, and then called me to give me all of the details and explain everything to me.
They have always provided me with excellent service, and it always means a lot to me that they take the time to explain what's going on with my vehicle. I recommend them to everyone.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 12/17/2018

Leah-

Jim R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Jim-
Thank you so much for your referral and putting your trust in us, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Art B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Art said they made a mistake and fixed it without charging him and they also fixed a few other things.

Art-
Thanks for the referral, we pride ourselves on being honest with our customers, thank you for noticing.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SE
Stephen E.
Ford Cutaway
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Stephen. He said he does a lot of business with them and they are great.

Stephen-

RICK R.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/29/2018
I know I can depend on Bob & Al
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 12/04/2018

Rick-
Thank you so much for your referral and for your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

MATT B.
11/28/2018
Always friendly, fair and knowledgeable.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 11/29/2018

Matt-
Thanks for your referral and your loyalty, we really appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you!

PM
PAUL M.
Hudson, OH
11/27/2018
Knowledge & Honesty
Not only am I satisfied with the service and knowledge of this organization but I also recognize it with their other customers.
A special part had to be ordered for another customer and wouldn’t be in until three in the afternoon (it was 10 AM now). The owner offered to take the customer home as long as he could return later after it had been serviced. That is SERVICE!
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 11/29/2018

Paul-

Thanks so much for your referral and your kind words, we try to accommodate our customers as much as we can!
Our customers mean the world to us! We appreciate your business and your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ROY M.
Buick Lucerne
11/20/2018
Honest Personal service
Basically, I trust them to do the best job.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 11/21/2018

Roy-
Thank you so much for your referral and your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JOE K.
11/16/2018
Excellent service!
Only place I take my vehicle. Always take me the same day or next day,great service and nice people. And the price is right!!
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 11/19/2018

Joe-
Thank you so much for your referral and for your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

WJ
WILLIE J.
Solon, OH
Kia Optima
11/15/2018
Car Service
Very friendly Company, that treats customers with respect, and provides excellent Service at a very reasonable cost. I am very please and will take my wife and my car nowhere else to be Service!
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 11/16/2018

Willie-
Thank you so much for the great referral and putting your trust in us with your family's vehicles, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you and your wife in the future!