Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

JAMIE A.
03/22/2019
Engine light low oil
They did a great job explaining the problem and quickly fixed my car.

03/14/2019
2008 Honda Odyssey
Stopped by to check a small leak that was on the driveway. Was going to make an appointment for later in the week, when Alan told me he could get me right in. Van was fixed within hours at angreat price. Cant say enough about how great and honest this shop is !!! Customer FOREVER
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 03/14/2019

Todd-
Thank you so much for your referral, your kind words and your loyalty!  We work hard to try to accommodate our customers, thank you for noticing!  Our customers mean the world to us and we really appreciate your business.  We always look forward to seeing you in the future!

SG
Sharon G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said she would definitely recommend this business.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 03/18/2019

Sharon-
Thank you so much for your recommendation, we appreciate you and your business, our customers mean the world to us!  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

JOHN T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2019
Best experience with even better customer service!
Getting my VW Jetta repaired at Absolute Auto was an amazing experience! I called one afternoon about a problem I was having with my car and they were able to fit me in that day, fix the car, and do additional work on it, all within an hour. When I showed up to pick up my vehicle, Al had showed me the equipment piece that had rusted out of my car and explained exactly how it became rusted and what his crew did to fix/ replace the piece. I was nervous to get the receipt, only to find out it was incredibly reasonable. In fact, the repairs were cheap!!! Al is such a personable guy and has such great customer service. I highly recommend Absolute Auto for all your car repairs. I will definitely be using them in the figure.... just hopefully not anytime soon!! ;)
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 03/14/2019

Kelly-
Thank you so much for your referral, your kind words and your loyalty!  We work hard to accomodate and explain things to our customers, thank you for noticing, our customers mean the world to us!  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

GS
Gary S.
Bedford, OH
Chevrolet Pickup
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he was totally happy with the service.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 03/07/2019

Gary-
Thank you so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you in the future!

KC
KAROL C.
Kia Optima
03/02/2019
Service/maintenance
Very knowledgeable staff, easy to schedule online appointment, good value for good work.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 03/04/2019

Karol-
Thanks so much for your referral, we really appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you in the future!

02/28/2019
Auto service
Friendly personnel. Flexible schedules & drop offs
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for your referral and your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

CZ
CRAIG Z.
02/27/2019
Recent repair.
Absolute is really a great place for car repairs and service. Good work at an affordable price. Friendly and accommodating.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/27/2019

Craig-

Daniel B.
Nissan Armada
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff did a great job.

Daniel,
Thank you so much for the recommendation and for putting your trust in us, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

Judy S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the employees provided very good service. They completed the work quickly.

Judy-

JIM S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/22/2019
We always receive excellent service and recommendations from Absolute Auto. Trustworthy and honest business.

Jim-
Thank you so much for your recommendation and your kind words, we truly appreciate your business and your loyalty!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

JEFF G.
Cleveland, OH
Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2019
You can trust the guys at absolute auto
Been going to Absolute for 20 years. All i have to say is they take care of their customers and you can trust them.

Jeff-
Thank you for your referral and for your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

02/21/2019
Brakes and wheel bearing replacement
Took my 2003 Honda Accord in for a oil change and tire rotation. Upon talking with Alan and Patrick (Tech) they found a bad front wheel bearing and needed front brakes. They were able to fit me into a appointment on Thursday morning (early) to allow me to get to class in time as I am a student at KSU. Job was done quickly and all the repairs were done. Thanks for going above and beyond to meet my schedule !!!

Todd (Matt)-
Thanks so much for your recommendation and for your kind words, are customers mean the world to us!  We are so happy we could accommodate your tight time schedule!  We thank you for your loyalty and your trust!  As always, we look forward to seeing you in the future when you need us!

NB
NICOLE B.
02/19/2019
Reliable and fast service
I needed a last minute oil change before a trip. Absolute Auto was able to get me in the next business day and get me in and out on my lunch break. They provide great service and I highly recommend them to my friends and family.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/21/2019

Nicole-
Thanks for your kinds words and your recommendation, our customers mean the world to us!  We are glad we were able to accommodate your needs & look forward to seeing you in the future!

Dodge Durango
02/19/2019
Always eager to help you out, and fir your schedule and the work is top notch !!!!
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/21/2019

Todd-
Thanks so much for your recommendation, your kind words and your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!  We always look forward to seeing you!

Kia Optima
02/16/2019
Excellent As Always
This is the best shop in town. Personalized customer service. Honest, quality work.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/18/2019

Nattalie-
Thank you so much for your referral and your loyalty, our customers mean the world to us!!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Art B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Art said he likes the people there and they do good work.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/15/2019

Art-
Thanks for your referral, we really appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you in the future!

SJ
SUSAN J.
02/05/2019
another great encounter
My thanks to Joe and Allen for yet again, responding to some emergency motor work needed before my son needed to return to wisonsin. I am a repeat customer because of their responsiveness, the quality of their services and their integrity. I have stopped shopping around for price, as they consistently charge less than other nearby repair shops. They have earned my trust and for someone who knows little about cars, this is a tremendous relief!
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/07/2019

Susan-
Thank you so much for the recommendation and for your kind words, are customers mean a lot to us!   We are so happy we could accommodate in a tight, emergency timeframe!  We thank you for your loyalty and your trust!  As always, we look forward to seeing you when you need us, in the future!

RANDY S.
Stow, OH
Nissan Murano
02/03/2019
Integrity and fair pricing
I have been using them for many years and they have never disappointed me. Courteous and value for the dollar keeps me going back
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/04/2019

Randy-

MATT B.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/02/2019
Fantastic service as always
Fantastic service as always.
Bonnie B. from Absolute Auto Service Center responded on 02/04/2019