Danny D.
Hudson, MA
12/14/2018
Fantastic service and work!
Mike and his guys were a fantastic help for me as I needed my car looked at right away and was able to get my car serviced the very next day. They looked it over and Mike called early to let me know the exact extant of my damages and what the cost was going to be down to the penny. I was expecting another $200 of damage to be added to the bill like most mechanics usually add but it was just what he quoted and the car was serviced fast! Thanks Mike and ACC!!

CF
Chris F.
12/12/2018
Mike and his team were fantastic to work with. He took my car in on short notice and replaced a transmission for us. We will continue to bring all of our cars there for along time! Thank You!!

HC
Helen C.
12/12/2018
Super service every time!
Mike is absolutely wonderful. He does such a great job keeping my 11 year old Honda running. Service was completed much faster than I expected and is running like new.

Albert S.
Oldsmobile Regency
12/05/2018
Excellent people and reairs
Mike is a straight shooter. Never an issue he doesn't miss and I know because im an ex mechanic. Good prices along with good people. Can't go wrong here!!

Ralph M.
Marlborough, MA
12/04/2018
Friendly, Affordable and Honest!!
I've been to Absolute CC for a few minor things in the past, (wheel alignments, tire rotations) and always felt they were fair and honest. I recently purchased a new vehicle and while at the Dealership for an oil change, they told me I needed rear brakes. With the car only being a year old, I felt uncomfortable with giving them the green light to do the job.
I called and made an appointment with Mike at Absolute and he told me he would order the parts just in case they were needed. I brought the vehicle in and left to grab some breakfast. Before I could finish eating, Mike called me and told me my brakes looked great and still had plenty of life left on the factory brake pads. Long story short, Absolute Car Care gained a new customer for ALL my future service needs. Great Guys! Friendly, Efficient and Definitely Honest!!
I Highly Recommend!!

CK
Charlie K.
Dedham, MA
Dodge Journey
11/30/2018
Great to deal with as usual
usual easy experience and great advice going forward with future repair potential and expenses...thanks!

KA
Kurt A.
Providence, RI
Honda Civic Sdn
11/29/2018
Excellent, quick, and honest
Haven't yet had a bad experience with Absolute Car Care. They've won my business for the foreseeable future.

Joe C.
Boston, MA
11/27/2018
Simply the best
Mike and John always haves your best interests at heart. They’ll diagnose your cars problems quickly and immediately triage those problems. It’s great being able to fix the small things while always keeping an eye on the larger, potentially big ticket issues in the future. The professionalism , speed of service and level of transparency Absolute Car Care provides every day is a true rarity in this business and is why they are the only mechanic I’ve used for 20 years.

PF
Pete F.
11/21/2018
In Absolute I Trust
I wasn't quite sure what the issue was and expected the worse. Fortunately it was very minor. I trust these guys. If I went to the Dealer with the same concern, I would have ended up paying big time and no Christmas presents for my kids!

Michael S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2018
Great people timely work great service great prices Would highly recommend to anyone in the local metrowest area looking for competitive quality pricing and work

Needham, MA
11/19/2018
Car owner
Efficient work and very professional people!

John B.
Holliston, MA
11/14/2018
knowledgable technicians
they know their stuff around a vehicle, took awhile for them to get to my vehicle, but they are always busy due to being top shop in area. but once they are working on your vehicle, it gets their full attention
to diagnose and repair.

NS
Nancy S.
Southborough, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
11/10/2018
Exceptional service at honest prices. Can’t be beat. Service all our cars there

GD
George D.
11/08/2018
My oil change review
As always the service that I received was phenomenal! The service was fast and complete! I enjoyed talking with Frank while I waited for my car!

SJ
Steve J.
Ashland, MA
11/07/2018
Mike and the rest of the crew at Absolute are great! They turned around my oil change quickly and also noticed my car needed to be inspected.

VS
Veeean S.
Brighton, MA
11/07/2018
Usually it takes 27$ to make an oil change but it was expensive over here. It took 60$...

Jennie C.
11/05/2018
Excellent work done
Timely and efficient. The work is excellent. The place is clean. I haven't had any bad experiences at Absolute Car Care.

Mark R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/01/2018
Trusted And reliable shop
Recently I had car trouble‘s. Of course I contacted multiple shops to get an idea of what it would take to repair the vehicle. I had a pretty good idea of the type of issues which may require repair however in need to get to the shop for review. After calling Sevan shops, Absolute Car Care Where’s the only business they took the time to understand my concerns into provide some level of insight of what may be needed to fix my vehicle. They evaluate the vehicle for free which is an outstanding benefit where as my confidence increases that I am getting a good analysis of the problems that exist. I could’ve been legitimately overcharged on my repair however the shop The problem same day. A true partner with integrity and trust hard to find these days.

Deb C.
10/27/2018
Trustworthy mechanic...Priceless!!!
For responsiveness, reliability, convenience, integrity, brilliant mechanics and personalized service, Absolute Car Care stands alone among the competition. The peace of mind I feel is priceless.

RZ
Ralph Z.
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/25/2018
Another great experience!
How much does a trusted vendor like Absolute save you? Well, we recently needed air in a tire and stopped in to a convenient national chain tire & car service location for a bit of air. They offered to inspect the car and see everything that it needed. And they found so much! They reviewed the list of items including brakes, shocks, a tire and more and told us the car was not safe to drive, but almost $3000 would take care of everything! They reduced the price to a "bargain" by offering $500 off the price when we balked at the quote. Wow!

Off to see Mike and the gang at Absolute! No question we were ready for some of the work, but some of the items were just not needed, and everything had been over-priced so that we had ALL the real items needed less than half the amount the national chain 1st quoted!

So did Absolute just save us almost $1500 or did their great & honest services give us a couple more good years before having to buy that next vehicle? How much does that save us? $$$ Any way you look at it, we are way ahead trusting in Absolute to keep us rolling safely!