GR
Gina R.
Jeep Patriot
04/17/2021
Honest and timely
I appreciate Mike’s honesty and he had my car for the amount of time I had been told when dropping it off- very helpful!

CA
Chris A.
Hopkinton, MA
Toyota Sequoia
04/16/2021
Consistently Reliable Service from Trustworthy People
I've been coming to Asolute Car Care for a couple of decades and will continue as long as they're still around. Mike, John and the team provide quality service at competitive pricing and most of all are reliable and honest.

HC
Herbert C.
04/14/2021
Great service and trustworthy
Absolute car care does a wonderful job and they are honest

BK
Brian K.
Sudbury, MA
Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021
Great service with high quality work
Absolute car cab provides excellent service, very friendly, with high-quality work

James M.
Clinton, MA
04/08/2021
You can always count on Absolute to go above and beyond. Honest and fair you never feel like they are taking advantage of you.

Kim M.
04/08/2021
Friendly, Honest Service
I brought my car in yesterday to have a repair done and was very happy with my experience. John was the auto technician I talked with and he was friendly and seemed very honest. My repair was done by the afternoon and cost much less than I had feared. No one tried to upsell me on additional services; just great service on exactly what I needed by friendly and honest repair technicians.

GS
Garrett S.
Hopedale, MA
Nissan Rogue
04/07/2021
Weird noise.
John called me to clarify the noise, he explained to me the noise that I was talking about, he verified it and found the problem. Very professional and courtesies. I will always use Absolute Car Care for a mechanic. Thank you guys.

Marlborough, MA
04/05/2021
I would recommend the place to anybody that I know. They do excellent work and the price is affordable 👌.

Michael M.
Lexus RX 400h
04/05/2021
Awesome service
Mike and his crew always do a great job on my cars, whether it’s an oil change or brakes- service is great

KE
Karin E.
Boxborough, MA
04/02/2021
Great!
Fast, courteous and reliable!

EB
Eric B.
Sudbury, MA
03/31/2021
Great friendly service
Always have great friend service at absolute. Super professional and they go the extra mile!

CP
Chris P.
Westford, MA
Audi Q5
03/29/2021
Snow tire changeover
As usual, Mike and the team took great care of me and the car during my simple oil change and tire switch. Always a great experience!

WC
Warren C.
03/28/2021
Excellent, friendly service
As always, the service at Absolute Car Care was fast, friendly, efficient and reasonably priced. It's great to have a mechanic you can trust.

03/24/2021
Very straight forward
very frank and straightforward

SE
Steve E.
Jeep Patriot
03/24/2021
Honest
From the initial consultation and estimate through the work. It was all easy, comfortable, and straight forward.