08/17/2019
Recent undercarriage work
I have a 12y.o. Camry with mostly original parts. I needed some major power steering and rear suspension work. My dealership's quote was $2200 with limited labor. Absolute Car Care repaired the car for 49% of that quote and I couldn't be happier.

Nissan Maxima
08/13/2019
Great First Impression.
This was my first visit to Absolute Car Care. Service was fast, done well, and all staff were very pleasant and helpful. Good experience.

HH
Helaine H.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/12/2019
Amazing service
I left my car to check out a gas leak
I was leaving to go to the West coast for a few days. I was told to leave it and they would check it out. I got several updates and they even brought it back to my house for me.
I call that amazing service.

CD
Caraline D.
Dodge Nitro
08/12/2019
*****
And again great experience, great service. Thank you Mike!

CR
Carolyn R.
Grafton, MA
08/11/2019
Always Great!
In and out for an oil change- and always helpful when the check engine light comes on!

KD
Kathleen D.
Sudbury, MA
Audi Q7
Always Amazing
Brought my car in with broken A/C on one of the hottest days of the year and Absolute was able to fix it in less than a day. Thank you Absolute for getting it done quickly and reasonably!

Tom B.
Great shop.
I was a new customer and they were pretty busy but they booked me fairly quickly. I had a very technical electrical problem got a lot of shops have a hard time dealing with but they handled it great figured it out and fixed it no problem. Great people and very easy to work with.

Natick, MA
08/07/2019
Asked the cost of repair before I brought my car in, and it cost me what they told me
Work was done when I needed my car

Tom B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the place had good service, the work was done right and he had no issues. Gary and Mike were good.

BG
Beth G.
08/03/2019
Great Experience
Appreciate Absolute Car Care's outreach. Prompt service. Look forward to the maintenance reminders.

NS
Nancy S.
Southborough, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/30/2019
They are honest and trustworthy.
Mike is the consummate professional. He is honest and trustworthy.

PR
Peter R.
Needham, MA
Toyota Tundra
07/30/2019
Alternator replacement Toyota Tundra
Very happy with the work done. Professional honest people who communicate well. Best mechanic shop that I have found.

Sudbury, MA
07/25/2019
Great
They took great care of my car and got everything that needed to be done way faster than I thought they would

John P.

Wellesley Hills, MA
Ford
07/24/2019
Honesty and expertise.
What does it say about the honesty of a business when you ask them to find something wrong with your car and they don't.
They could easily have done some unnessary thing and charged us for it and we would be none the wiser.
When we initially brought our 48 year old Ford to them, they listed, in the order of importance, what needed to be done so we could work within our budget, and the work they did was excellent.
With a '71 Ford we're bound to need more work and we wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

PF
Paul F.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/23/2019
great service
Friendly and great customer service!

Mark R.
Natick, MA
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/23/2019
Trusted Partner
I past dozen of auto repair shops, in fact 10
Miles from my house. At the end of the day, absolute is honest, Reliable a trusted organization.

High recommended!

AC
Adam C.
07/19/2019
We have been taking our Honda Pilot to get regular service done at Absolute Car Care and they continue to be prompt, courteous, and thorough in helping us maintain our car. We appreciate their work and dedication to their customers.

MA
Mario A.
Dodge Dakota
07/18/2019
Fair, Honest and Done Right
When you find a mechanic shop you can trust and know the work will be done right you recommend to others and continue going back. I take all 4 vehicles for repair here. Most recently had sway bar link bushings, LOF, inspection sticker, tensioner and belt repaired/replaced. Absolute also identified a ball joint which replace. Car runs great. Thanks to Mike, John and staff.

Marc R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/18/2019
Conveniently located knowledgeable staff
Took my vehicle in for a check engine light and it up being a major repair, they did the job In a reasonable amount of time, and fully explained the reason why the repair was necessary Job was done to my satisfaction and the price was Competitive. Would not hesitate to go back there again