PL
Peter L.
Fitchburg, MA
02/17/2019
Excellent service as usual, picked up car at my office, called when ready, dropped off, vacuumed car to!

LV
Lars V.
02/13/2019
Great Shop
I brought my 16 Explorer in for a rain water leak. Initially I went to a local Ford dealership figuring they would know from experience, where to look but they couldn't find anything wrong. Btw I do not have a sunroof. That is always the first question lol. I also had a glass guy look at the windshield and he determined that the windshield was fine. On to Absolute. After spending some time searching for the problem Mike and John determined it was a bad seal on the outer pillar post assembly. They ordered up the part and fixed the problem. I should have made Absolute my first stop. I would highly recommend them.

Deb C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/12/2019
Magic
Had our dead car towed to Absolute Car Care and while we were out running errands we got a call about what was wrong and when we got home the fully functioning car was in our driveway. Magic!!!

Betty S.
Marlborough, MA
02/11/2019
Inspection Review
Friendly and helpful service. On time service. Cost competitive.

Ford C-Max Energi
02/09/2019
Mike works hard to get you in quickly and provides excellent service!

SF
Sandy F.
Upton, MA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/08/2019
extremely Honest and highly competent auto service
Mike and John are great. Excellent diagnosticians, Highly skilled mechanics for jobs small (oil chances and brakes) to large (head gasket replacement and engine and transmission rebuilds. They even offer loaner car or pick up/delivery service T mo charge.

Rebecca W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/31/2019
Outstanding service
i Have been taking my car to Absolute Car Care for years. They provide outstanding service. They are always courteous, let me know what the cost will be before doing the work and what my options are. Plus, they provide a lift to work when I drop the car off!

EZ
Erik Z.
01/30/2019
Awesome service
I had a great experience. Absolute Car Care is very busy so there may be a delay calling. The service is excellent and the price was great.

Ashland, MA
Chevrolet Express Passenger
01/29/2019
Professionals at work !
Absolute has diagnosed and fixed a brake issue on my Chevy van that the dealership couldn't. Great working with Absolute !

TA
Todd A.
01/24/2019
Took my sons car in for service and brakes
Excellent work and reasonably priced
Also did his inspection since it was due.
Staff was very pleasant and accommodating on short notice

Cadillac Escalade
01/24/2019
Great work
Mike and John and their crew do consistently great work on our professional vehicles. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

John D.
Needham, MA
01/20/2019
Honest work at fair price
I would recommend Absolute Car Care.

SJ
Steve J.
Ashland, MA
01/16/2019
Exhaust Repair
Mike and his team helped me in a pinch once again. They were timely, professional and are always dependable.

Matt D.
Honda Insight
01/15/2019
Mike and everyone at Absolute does great work. They are honest and reliable.

Joe M.
Holliston, MA
01/04/2019
Honest, trustworthy and reliable
They give you an accurate assessment and estimate of the work to be done
They only fix what needs repair and point out anything that may or may not need to be repaired
They always stand behind their work!

Janine H.
Concord, MA
12/24/2018
Excellent service, as always!
I always receive efficientcy and reasonable pricing at Absolute. I would not bring my cars anywhere else!

Danny D.
Hudson, MA
12/14/2018
Fantastic service and work!
Mike and his guys were a fantastic help for me as I needed my car looked at right away and was able to get my car serviced the very next day. They looked it over and Mike called early to let me know the exact extant of my damages and what the cost was going to be down to the penny. I was expecting another $200 of damage to be added to the bill like most mechanics usually add but it was just what he quoted and the car was serviced fast! Thanks Mike and ACC!!

CF
Chris F.
12/12/2018
Mike and his team were fantastic to work with. He took my car in on short notice and replaced a transmission for us. We will continue to bring all of our cars there for along time! Thank You!!

HC
Helen C.
12/12/2018
Super service every time!
Mike is absolutely wonderful. He does such a great job keeping my 11 year old Honda running. Service was completed much faster than I expected and is running like new.

Albert S.
Oldsmobile Regency
12/05/2018
Excellent people and reairs
Mike is a straight shooter. Never an issue he doesn't miss and I know because im an ex mechanic. Good prices along with good people. Can't go wrong here!!