RD
Rachel D.
10/21/2020
Honest, reliable, and fairly priced
We have been taking our cars to Absolute for 6 years now. I always feel they are honest if I have to do something, can wait longer, or need to do it. I like that they have loaner cars and will even pick up and drop off your car if you live close by. They even sold my old car for me and got me way more than if I traded it in.

MU
Morgan U.
Honest and helpful
Came to Absolute Car Care for a second opinion after visiting my local auto dealer. I was given a more competitive price at absolute car care and was happy with the straightforward and helpful conduct. I’ll be back for my future service needs!

MT
Marguerite T.
Volvo S80
10/21/2020
Every one is so helpful always.
Absolute Car Care has been taking care of my vehicles for 35 years. I have never had a problem and the service is exceptional!

AC
Anne C.
Wayland, MA
Acura MDX
10/19/2020
Always helpful
I've gone to absolute car care for a number of reasons from an oil change to a flat tire to a tow they're always willing to help quick with an estimate and kind organized and you know the price before they do the work. I found them about a year ago and they're my new favorite spot for my old car.

Michael M.
Nissan Rogue
10/13/2020
Great service and very honest
I have been bringing all my vehicles for service to Absolute. I am very pleased with all the work they have done and would highly recommend them

Joe K.
Natick, MA
10/10/2020
Usual
As always , quick and reliable. Same old story. In and out in minutes. Job done . Why can’t every biz be like this ?

PF
Pete F.
10/10/2020
No Surprises
You guys continue to be the best. Quality work, no surprises at a reasonable price.

HS
Heather S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/09/2020
Best service, great car care, superb advice. The Best!
Mike and team are true artists when it comes to car maintenance and repair. Like a gifted physician, Mike spells out prognosis, best approaches to fix vehicle, and any additional suggestions. He has a great sense of humor, patience with someone clueless about how an engine works. And his team is awesome. Would never go anywhere else. Total gem of a find for great car care. If I can’t get an appointment based on review and follow-on demand, I will be devastated!

Lori S.
Hyundai Accent
10/07/2020
BEST Garage
Friendly, honest, trustworthy business. The staff treats you like a human not just a customer. Only garage my family deals with.

NS
Nicholas S.
10/06/2020
Quick and easy service
Things done in a very timely manner. Easy in easy out

John W.
Boston, MA
INFINITI M35
10/01/2020
Good and fast service
Easy to make appointment and I was able to wait for routine maintenance. Less than an hour later, on my way.

Amy S.
10/01/2020
Trustworthy
Mike is honest about the work that needs to be done and very reasonable on the cost. He takes pride in the business and he should. He really does take absolute care of my family and our vehicles.

MV
Monique V.
Millbury, MA
Volvo XC60
09/30/2020
Saves the day again!!
Low and behold, another screw found in the same tire. Mike at Absolute Car Care was so accommodating to get my car in and fixed the problem right away! Best service ever and you won’t be disappointed!

CK
Chris K.
Honda Fit
09/30/2020
Completely Satisfied
Replaced broken axle shaft and battery on my Honda Fit. Straight forward. No surprises. Completely professional.

EP
Ellen P.
INFINITI M35
09/25/2020
Exceptional service!!!
Mike and his team are truly professionals in every way. Their service quality and detailed repair explanations make them a level above other repair facilities.