Boxborough, MA

Jeff H.
Marlborough, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/17/2020
they're very fast and courteous
Like is the best he goes out of his way to help anybody

Donna M.
09/16/2020
Always professional and trustworthy
Thanks to Mike, his Mom, and his great team. I'm always impressed and happy with the level of customer service and professional expertise at Absolute Car Care. Thank you!

CK
Chris K.
Honda Fit
09/15/2020
Good repair shop
Tried them when my Honda needed work after seeing good reviews. They gave me clear diagnostics with a cost estimate. After I gave them the ok, they fixed the broken axle shaft and replaced the battery. Work was done when they said it would be. Price seemed pretty good. No surprises. Car works fine.

CR
Caroline R.
09/12/2020
They got my car done quickly and reasonably priced. Very trustworthy mechanic which is hard to find. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

LL
Leonard L.
09/11/2020
Once again, Absolute to the rescue
My Hyundai Sonata had shaking and banging in the steering. Mike diagnosed it as the Flex coupler. He said it was a big pain to do that work. I brought it in and he called to say it was a 16 page procedure and he needed more time. He did the work and the car rides perfectly now. I went on line and saw a Youtube video of what it takes to replace that part. It's a $4 piece of plastic that you have to take the entire steering mechanism, air bag etc etc apart to get to. Wow, I could never have done that but they did!

Maxwell G.
Natick, MA
Toyota Yaris
09/11/2020
5 Star Service
I had just moved to this state not terribly long ago. After finding out my car needed repairs I did what my mother had always done and gone to the dealership for a price. The dealership wanted $200.00 just to look at it. I knew there had to be a better way. Absolute Car Care diagnosed my issues for FREE. After some comparisons I found that they were easily the most reasonable pricing in the area. He quoted me two days to get the car finished for all repairs, both major and minor. He got it done in one day. He also provided shuttle service to and from my residence, 15 minutes away, while he completed the work. The shuttle driver, Frank, was a gentleman. He’s been with the company for many years, another testament to the positive way this company does business. Will continue going there for as long as I live in the state.

- Maxwell G.

Snehal B.
Lexus ES 350
09/10/2020
Brake repair
Went to absolute car care to get my rear brakes fixed and the service was impeccable. They noticed I had a rear taillight bulb out and that I was due for my state inspection at the end of month and they took care of both (on top of the brakes). Highly recommend them and will certainly be back in the future.

AG
Adam G.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
09/09/2020
Honest & helpful
Mike the owner, saved me thousands of dollars by doing a free diagnostic and determining that I had an internal engine issue which he then did research and realized was a problem with a recall. He then recommended I transfer the car to the dealership and offered to assist in any complications with the recall. He truly went above and beyond and offered great service!

YP
Yvonne P.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
09/07/2020
awesome Job!!
after hearing rave reviews from Best Cuts (Kathy. And Paul) , I called Absolute . Not only were they speedy !! They listened and fixed the problem in my car .! I dropped off my car on a Tuesday and it was ready the same day . Unbelievable .... thank - you again and for easing my frustration .😊

LF
Lori F.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/06/2020
Honest, professional, courteous, knowledgeable
Mike and his team are the absolute best. I don’t ever feel pressured, but he always lets me know how my car can run better and what it needs without being excessive or taking advantage. He’s honest and helpful, and always gives me options to save money.

HH
Henry H.
09/04/2020
My first experience
I brought my car in to check a rotational noise and to check my break lines. They did what I asked them to do and explained the cause of the problem was my brakes. They also adjusted my emergency brake which I did not asked them to do. My daughter also noticed the difference in the emergency brake. Mike is very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely go back there

Michael C.
Mercury Mariner
09/03/2020
Earned my trust. Honest, fair, reasonable and accommodating. You can’t go wrong.
I trust Mike and his team with all of my vehicles. They do great work at a fair price and will provide that extra advice on what is needed now, what can wait. They are community oriented and very involved. Bring your car truck or SUV here and you will be glad you did.

NB
Nathaniel B.
09/02/2020
Excellent as always
I haven’t needed car work in a while but had previously had good experiences with Absolute. Brought my wife’s car for some minor maintenance and we were both very happy with the speed, quality, price and service Mike gave us. Will definitely be coming back.

Donna C.
Clinton, MA
Nissan Sentra
09/01/2020
Quality work
Aboslute Car Care is always professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with.