EP
Ellen P.
Millis, MA
INFINITI M35
01/18/2020
Amazing service and tremendous staff
Mike Forman and his team are professional, efficient and trustworthy.

JJ
Joanne J.
Chrysler Concorde
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Joanne said they're one of the top facilities. She said she took her vehicle to 1 place and they told her to dump it and it couldn't be fixed, but this business saved her from getting a new vehicle, and they fixed it. She said they did the right thing and she trusts them and respects them. She said they're the best she's ever been to. She added she wanted to thank them for giving her hope.

Honda Civic Si
01/14/2020
I had serious damage to my right rear wheel and tire. Possibly a truck backed into my car while I was parked legally on the left side of a busy street. I took my car carefully to my usual service garage, an Absolute location. One of the owners drove me home, about two miles. No driving to work the next day. On the following day i got a phone call from Absolute to set an appointment to get me. He came to my place, took me to the garage where I saw the "good as new" rear wheel.
That's the service. Let me add that the garage owner was friendly and helpful in personality.

Joanne S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Joanne said she likes this place. She has been going to them for a couple of years and they are great. They pick up her vehicle, service it and bring it back to her. That is good for her, because she can't do it herself anymore.

Sudbury, MA
01/11/2020
Recent service
Good service. Reasonable prices.

Richard W.
Nissan Maxima
01/10/2020
Good service.
All problems taken care of.

Jack M.
01/07/2020
High quality service
Absolute car service works hard to give you options and a reliable repair.

Jeep Liberty
01/07/2020
Best of the Best
Michael Forman and his team are always there for us. And have our cars done in a timely matter and if they run into an issue they let us know right away and it’s taken care of. They also make sure we understand everything they are doing to our vehicle.
Courtesy,Care and kindness

CP
Chris P.
Westford, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/03/2020
Tires and oil change
Had my tires replaced by Mike and the team at Absolute. Very convenient and quick turnaround fitting me in. Had the oil changed at the same time. Nice to have folks you can trust to deliver great service at fair prices. Highly recommend them!

BE
Brenda E.
Sudbury, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/03/2020
Went for a oil change, this was less expensive than where I was going. Needed a couple of filters as well, Nice, friendly people.
Waited while the work was done, a Kerig coffee maker would have been a nice touch.

SK
Scott K.
Hudson, MA
01/01/2020
Always there to help
You got me in same day to fix my sons car so that he could travel back to work. Impressive. I tell everyone about your company

SL
Steve L.
Honda HR-V
12/27/2019
Gary is great ?
They did an oil change . On my new Honda. It was quick and painless .

AO
Agnes Nalala O.
Blackstone, MA
12/24/2019
honesty, personal touch, prompt service
Being a less than knowledgeable person on anything car related, Absolute Car Care is run by an honest individual, charges reasonable prices and takes the time to explains what is needed and why. Service is prompt. You can book, change an appointment online. Absolutely great experience.

Ragina M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/24/2019
They are very thorough in all that is required for any repair
Mike and his crew does great repairs

MA
Mario A.
Resolved issue same day
Had to have my 08 Pilot towed, due to failed alternator. Absolute was able to assess problem and sneak my car in, all at a reasonable rate. I have my car back for the holidays. Thank you to the Absolute Car Care Team and Happy Holidays!