Jeremy B.
Cadillac ATS
10/10/2019
Mike was very communicative throughout the whole process. Great to deal with. Work was done quickly and for a great price. I will be bringing my car back for any future work.

SE
Steve E.
10/10/2019
Honest & Professional
Mike has a first rate staff & unlike most auto repair guys, is polite, straightforward, & truthful about what needs to be done, the cost, & how long it will take...We will return

OK
Oleg K.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/09/2019
Vey reasonable
Good work at reasonable price

Lori S.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2019
BEST Auto Shop
The staff is friendly, professional, honest and super nice. They talk with you like you’re a human and not just their customer.
Absolute is the ONLY garage my family will use and that we will recommend to our friends

RK
Robert K.
Mazda CX-5
10/08/2019
Good local car repair
Work was done on time and at price quoted.
Anticipate returning for regular maintenance.

Lev B.
Acura TL
10/05/2019
Great first experience - my new neighborhood go-to shop!
Broke down just before getting home and had to get the car towed. Looked up local shops on Yelp and Absolute came up as very highly rated so I went there. The tow truck driver told me that the shop has a great reputation - my experience agrees with that assessment. Mike was easy to work with, very fast in diagnosing and fixing my car, and communicated throughout the process. Absolute is now my go-to neighborhood shop! Thanks Mike!

WW
Weston W.
Whitinsville, MA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/05/2019
Mikes the man!
Place was great! Quick, professional and friendly. I told
Then I needed my car back by a certain time and they were super efficient, and got
It
Done early. helped me find an open bank when I couldn’t find my debit card and even suggested some pizza places. Thanks guys.

SV
Helpful and friendly

Chris S.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/26/2019
Great local garage run by locals.
Getting my car serviced here is a frictionless, easy process. The staff is friendly, honest, and knowledgable. Couple this with it being within walking distance of my home and it's going to be my first choice to service my car unless they can't help me.

09/25/2019
Great people, great prices
I have had only good experiences with these freindly people.

09/24/2019
Nail in tire
Called Absolute at 8:10am on a Monday asking them if they could squeeze me in. Explained that I had run over a nail over the weekend and my tire was now loosing air. They u dictated that they could take me @ 9:30 and I was done by 9:45. Terrific service at a reasonable price.

PR
Philip R.
Volvo C70
09/24/2019
Great service and at half of the estimated cost!
Mike estimated that the transmission fluid change on my Volvo C 70 would cost around $300. However he called me during the job and said that it only took 8 L instead of the 12 that he was expecting and he’d charge less. The car runs smoother now and is quieter, so I think it was a good job! Appreciate the honesty of these guys! Will likely use them again.

EG
Ethan G.
Ashland, MA
Subaru Ascent
09/22/2019
Great Service!
Brought our new car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Waited while they did the service in their newly renovated waiting room. They had fast internet, which allowed me to get work done. Great place with incredibly knowledgable people. I highly recommend them.

Mark S.
Lexus ES 350
09/21/2019
Great service and professionalism!
Had routine service and more performed. The job was done perfectly, completed on time and at a reasonable cost. Always the same high quality people and service. Wouldn't trust anyone else more than Absolute Car Care and its people.

Richard W.
Nissan Maxima
09/20/2019
Service was timely and satisfactory.
Service was very good and fairly priced.

09/19/2019
Easy to deal with
Car was done on time at a reasonable price

Mike R.
09/18/2019
Jenn R-review
They were thorough and efficient and took the time to explain what we had to do.
Definitely be back!

Charlene M.
Billerica, MA
Mercury Milan
09/18/2019
Car repair
I called Mike and told him what was wrong with my car.
My car was picked up and came back in a few hours. Excellent service.

MF
Milson F.
09/17/2019
My jeep
Professionalism and care is what they offer with respect to their costumers.

Donna M.
09/12/2019
Treated as a valued customer
Mark is the ultimate business professional - and I love that his Mom is part of the team! I am a relatively new customer (3rd experience) and have been beyond pleased with how my car has been serviced and how I have been treated as a valued customer at Absolute Car Care.