06/18/2021
Able to accommodate my schedule
On time as promised. I needed car back for work and they delivered.

CK
Charlie K.
Dedham, MA
06/16/2021
Car always in the right hands!
Nothing but praise as always...lucky to have them as a resource. Getting cars worked on not fun but knowing in great hands and above the board is a good feeling.

John R.
06/16/2021
02 Sensor
Convenient to my home.

PB
Paul B.
06/11/2021
Their knowledge trustworthiness and great personalities
Their knowledge trustworthiness and great personalities I can trust them to fix my problem at a reasonable cost

Charlene M.
Billerica, MA
Jeep Compass
06/10/2021
Sticker
Very accommodating. Calls me right back when I leave a message. Picks uo my car and brings my car back to me.

Joyce G.
Sudbury, MA
06/10/2021
Absolute great care for your car
Mike is very trustworthy! Tells it exactly like it is regarding whether your car needs a certain repair or not. It is very important to me to be able to have full confidence in my mechanic!

GS
Garrett S.
Hopedale, MA
Nissan Rogue
06/09/2021
Absolute car has the best mechanic's.

AL
Andy L.
06/08/2021
Great service all around
I would recommend these guys to anyone who cares about their car.

Cheryl C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021
Competent with no surprises
This is the first time I used someone other than the dealer. ACC was honest and competent. Completed my brakes in the time they said with no issues. I will be back.

SD
Sharon D.
Milford, MA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/05/2021
Exceptional service
I have an older vehicle which makes the repairs that much more important. Safety is number one.

PF
Pete F.
06/05/2021
Continue to be the Best
Accommodating as always. My car is approaching the 200,000 mile barrier and continues to be in tip top shape. They have been servicing it for nearly its entire lifespan. Very knowledgeable as well as helpful with tips I am so glad to have broken away from the dealer who did nothing but gauge me. Thank you John and Mike you have made Absolute truly the best of METRO West!

NC
Nicci C.
Lexus ES 330
05/29/2021
Customer care is excellent
I dropped my car for the oil change appointment and saw that the parking lot was full - the Friday before Memorial Day weekend and a half dozen people had dropped their cars off the night before with NO APPOINTMENT. I offered to come back if they were slammed and surely some of these were more lucrative jobs than my oil change. But they said, Your appointment takes priority. And I had my car back before noon.

GD
George D.
Natick, MA
05/28/2021
The service is excellent!
My check engine light was on, they knew what was wrong after plugging in their meter! They went above and beyond by getting me an inspection sticker! They also told me there was so many miles left on my oil change and asked me if I wanted it now or wait!

AG
Auther G.
New starter motor
Quick service, these guys are the best

Andrea S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Why I consistently go to Absolute
You are the repair shop I have used for many years because you do consistent good work and always check to be certain there are no hidden issues. I am grateful for your attention. to detail.