03/31/2020
Outstanding service with integrity, reasonably priced!
Re: replacing my car battery: so grateful it was scheduled on Friday for following Monday AM. Only 1/2 hour labor. Was allowed to 1) bring Absolute Car Care (ACC) my choice of replacement battery, and 2) return my old battery to store where I bought new battery, for refund of deposit. I even got sound advice, from ACC partner John L., on my possible next car! Looking forward to ACC maintaining my car next time!

KK
Kevin K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Excellent customer service.
Mike explained exactly what had to be done to repair my vehicle. He was able to save me money on the repairs to my vehicle.

Bjorn B.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
The best!
Mike and John are sure to take care of all your car service needs!

Jeff H.
Marlborough, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
03/30/2020
They were still open to public
I had to have my intox a lock recalibrated they were open during this crisis thank you

Joe K.
Natick, MA
03/26/2020
Simply Professional
As a new customer , can’t find a blemish in the service I received. I’ll be back for sure .

Bob B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/25/2020
Quality
Quality work performed . They do it right the first time .

PM
Paula M.
Sudbury, MA
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/23/2020
Even in crisis — car maintenance gets done!
In our current national emergency, I personally had to find one normal thing to do which was get my oil changed and get my state inspection sticker. Mike and his crew came through for me without a hitch. My car was taken care of without any issues quickly and efficiently amid the current chaos. Mike and John and Frank and the rest of Absolute Car Care crew will always be “essential” to me and I recommend this biz a zillion times over. Five billion ⭐️ rating.

Mark S.
03/22/2020
Trustworthy personalized service
Absolute Car Care provides excellent service and is the best in the business for car needs. I wouldn't bring my car anywhere else.

Kia Optima
03/21/2020
Always Reliable
I have been taking my car here for repairs for years. It's an older car, and they are always reliable. They do fantastic work and have my car ready when they say it will be, often even sooner than that. Very friendly and helpful.

Mark H.
03/18/2020
Fantastic place
Great service. Very friendly, trustworthy staff!

Joe H.
Arlington, MA
03/17/2020
Camry Care
I always bring my vehicle to Absolute. They always perform all tasks with a smile. I have been going to them for 20 years. They have never disappointed.

LL
Leoard L.
Awesome as usual
Third time I’ve been there and they continue to exceed expectations

SP
Soma P.
03/11/2020
Vehicle went in for strange sounds coming from the brakes/undercarriage and a thorough investigation was carried out and I was satisfied with the results

Fixed Flat
First time visiting Absolute Car Care. Great experience. Solid communication. Will definitely return for future servicing.

BF
Barbie F.
03/10/2020
Squeezed me in for a repair! Thank you so much!