Mark S.
Lexus ES 350
04/18/2019
The best service
Absolute Car Care is always reliable, trustworthy and honest when it comes to routine maintenance and needed repairs. They ate the best around.

Steve S.
04/18/2019
They checked out my problem and explained situation clearly. Avoided costly expenses.

RZ
Ralph Z.
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/17/2019
New Service Location, Same Great Service!
This is the 1st time going to Absolute at their new location in Nobscot! Easier parking and much less traffic. Oh and the service just keeps being great!

John D.

KN
Karen N.
04/12/2019
Service rvw
Highest levels of courtesy and professionalism, pricing is fair and never more than the estimate.

New Milford, CT
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/06/2019
So helpful!
My car had a flat tire and completely broke down. Turns out it was more than a flat tire and the people here worked so efficiently that it took under an hour!!

GD
Guillermo D.
04/06/2019
Customer serviced
I have to say customer service

ER
Ellen R.
Rockville, MD
04/04/2019
I brought my 2014 Outback in because the brakes were making noise. As suspected I needed new rear brakes. I was called within an hour of dropping the car - and provided a reasonable price for the work. The repairs were completed my mid day! And as a bonus my road weary car was cleaned.

Honda Civic Coupe
04/02/2019
New Ownership
I happily used K&G for 35+ years, and it looks as though the transition to Absolute Car Care is seamless. Look forward to using them again.

Brian B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/31/2019
The professionalism
Mike and his team has always been professional and efficient .

AC
Adam C.
Audi S4
03/30/2019
Awesome
We cannot thank Mike and his team enough for helping us out with our tire. They went above and beyond and we will continue to go to them for all of our car needs.

ND
Nikki D.
03/26/2019
Love the new location
Just when I didn’t think the experience couldn't get better ...Absolute Car Care went and moved closer to my location in Framingham. And I received the same great, courteous, professional, and expedited service that I am used to. Well done Mike and Team

NC
Nicole C.
03/22/2019
Perfect
We brought our Honda Pilot in for some routine work and Absolute did a wonderful job. They kept us informed and were very prompt in getting our car back to us in a timely manner.

Brian B.
Nissan Maxima
03/20/2019
Personalized and the highest quality service
Mike, John, Frank and the Absolute Car Care team are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and completely trust worthy and I look to them for all my car care needs.

The work they perform is of the highest quality and you have the comfort knowing the work, no matter the extent, is never more than necessary.

PM
Paula M.
Sudbury, MA
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/20/2019
Stellar service
Mike and his crew continue their stellar service in their new location. I never worry about being overcharged or having work done I did not specify. I still highly recommend Absolute Car Care after all these years. Mike and his guys are deserving of all accolades for their professional services!

BU
Barbara U.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff is absolutely great.

BK
Brenna K.
Jeep Liberty
03/19/2019
Family feeling
Awhile back I had an mouse issue with my Jeep.
Took it back and forth to a previous place 4 times after brakes were done from that business and they never found the what was causing the noise.
Took it to Absolute Car Care and they looked at my brakes and found the problem which was my emergency brakes. Did not take long for them to find it.
They had to replace my brakes ( that I had just done) long story.
I needed new tires too because if the way Absolute car Care ( Michael Forman ) took the time to explain everything with my Jeep, I gave the business to Absolute Car Care.
They treat people like family.
A small business company that cars

MV
Moshe V.
03/18/2019
Great experience
I had my car towed to him for several issues. He was honest, priced right and fixed my car. He communicated with me at every issue that was not discussed initially. I will be recommending Absolute Csre Care to anyone innneed of auto repairs.

Lisa M.
03/18/2019
2007 Camry repair
My Camry's 11y.o. with original parts. Not only was the repair done within one day but where original parts weren't damaged and still viable, they were retained to save costs. Since I've found this shop, I only use the dealership for the oil change coupon deals.

Needham, MA