Darren L.
Fayetteville, GA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Darren said he likes their customer service at this business.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Darren for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Dangela G.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
DAngela said they did a good job, they just took longer then expected.

PM
Phillip M.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Phillip's grandmother. She said that they are wonderful people. They are honest and do great work. She wouldn't go any where else. They are trustworthy and have wonderful service.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Phillip for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

Janice H.
10/22/2019
Convenient, good service,and I trust them
Convenient, i trust their work,good service
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Janice for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/17/2019
NEVER DISSAPOINTED!!!
I take my personal cars here as well as our company fleet trucks.
Sanford is amazing and his prices along with turn around time are unbeatable.
Most trustworthy mechanic I have ever dealt with!!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

EH
Earnest H.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Earnest said the business provided good customer service.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Ernest for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

LD
London D.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
London said the staff were efficient and quick.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you London for choosing Accelerate Automotive for all your car care needs!

BI
Brittany I.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said this business fixed the problem quickly and they have reasonable prices. The staff is nice and courteous,
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Brittany for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Mary Lou R.
10/05/2019
Fantastic service!!!!
Pride in one’s work is something that does not seem very much nowadays. Sanford and his team possess this quality. You’re number one priority at least with me, what is the safety of my vehicle. I came in with what I believe was a small oil leak and what I suspected was a bad motor mount. The housing for the motor mount wasn’t just bad it was completely cracked! When I got the phone call about it I have course wanted it fixed; ”Sanford has already started on it. It’s unsafe to drive otherwise”. The fact that my safety came first told me right away, that this company had pride in their work. Accelerate will now be the only place that touches my vehicle and I’ll make sure that I let everyone who comes to my business about their excellent service and work. Thank you Sanford and crew your service to this community.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/07/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our company puts customer satisfaction as top priority and we make it a goal of ours to ensure every customer is well informed and receives complete honesty. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again!

JO
Jennifer O.
10/02/2019
Fixed Old Red!
As always, excellent service from everyone there! Quick turn around as well. Simone is always friendly, even when I call 100 times a day to check on my Jeep. They have been working on my Jeep for many years and I have always been happy with the service, turn around time and prices!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/03/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. We make it a priority to ensure every customer is well informed and receives complete honesty and fast service. Thank you Jennifer for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

Doyle D.
Ford Edge
09/26/2019
I carried my wife’s car in for a service and got a great job and price. Sanford and his crew did an excellent job as always . Thanks Sanford
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Doyle for choosing Accelerate Autotmotive for your car care needs!

Reginald W.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Reginald said the service was quick and fast. He has no worries and no other issues.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you Reginald for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

RU
Ron U.
Austell, GA
Nissan Sentra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they get the job done. They take care of him and if he needs something fixed they fix it.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Ron for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Matt S.
Ford Expedition
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tamara. She said they were nice, answered all their questions, and the service was done in a timely manner.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Matt for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

AE
Andrea E.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said they are really good. There have been no issues with them. Their customer service is always exemplary.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Andrea for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

TD
Tamyka D.
09/16/2019
Prompt Services
Accelerate Automotive was very prompt and offered reasonably priced services.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Tamyka for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

Jeremy W.
Whitesburg, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
09/08/2019
100% Satisfied
I have been taking my cars to Sanford for over 13 years and would not take them any where else!!!! Thank you Sanford for always taking care of my family!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Jeremy for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

KA
Kenneth A.
09/01/2019
HONESTY
Great, timely work and good prices. HONESTY
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you Kenneth for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

HW
Holly W.
08/29/2019
Always reliable
Been going to Accelerate Automotive for several years and have NEVER had a bad experience. They are reliable and very easy to deal with. AND my 13-yr. old Honda Odyssey is still running like a champ!!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you Holly for this awesome review! It's customers like you that make our job well worth it.

08/23/2019
AIR Conditioner repaired/and general service
Honest and professional. Been with this service for years.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Accelerate Automotive!