John L.
Villa Rica, GA
Lincoln Town Car
12/12/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a very good job.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you John for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Betty S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the business did an amazing job, she is very happy.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Betty for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

AC
AC C.
11/28/2018
excellent work at affordable price
excellent work at affordable price
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you AC for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

Charles M.
11/23/2018
Sanford
Honesty in helping customers.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Charles for choosing Accelerate Automotive!!

Jon C.
Ram Pickup
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Jon said they did a good job and he was pleased.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Jon for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Nissan Murano
11/16/2018
The place you want for car service.
I have only had positive experiences with Accelerate. My most recent visit was this week. I made an appointment to have my car looked over for a regular maintenance check up and oil change. After being checked in, my car was serviced and I was back on the road within an hour.
I became a customer a few years back when the service center was on Hospital Dr. I had a different car then and because it was older it had to be serviced to stay In good running condition. I have always been satisfied with the service and never felt I was being overcharged or taken advantage of because I’m a woman. In fact, my husband was a customer here first and he is the one who recommended me to bring my car. The dealership is always saying you should have your car serviced where you purchase. Dealership’s prices are so high that it makes you look somewhere else.
Accelerate Automotive is my recommendation!!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and are honored to be your number one choice when it comes to your vehicle repairs.

Stephanie S.
Buick Encore
11/12/2018
They are alway very professional never had any problems or concerns
My friend Karen Canady recommended them to me last year .. I have been very happy I make my appointment they have me in and out . friendly professional people
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Thank you Stephanie for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

FH
Freda H.
11/09/2018
Freda H.
I was truly satisfied with the service I received. I Iike the honesty. I didn’t feel like they were just telling me something to get more money. Everyone was nice and friendly and the turnaround was great. No more dealership for me. Accelerate Automotive it is!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

It's customers like you that make our day! Thank you Freda for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

WB
William B.
Buick Century
11/09/2018 Category: Service
William said he would not recommend the business because, the day after the service ,the vehicle is doing the same thing.

KO
Ken O.
11/08/2018
Great Job
Took my car for work to be done . Sanford saw to it all work was done right and fast. I worked at dealerships that were not as as efficient and as this business. Thank you so much for a great job . Ken
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Ken for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Dunkin H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Dunkin said the technicians are very courteous, professional and polite. It is a very clean establishment. The service was prompt, and they took care of him right away when he arrived.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Dunkin for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

Jerry C.
Winston, GA
11/03/2018
BEST SERVICE
Work I have had done is always right Thank you Customer Jerry Clark
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Jerry for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Dee M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dee said that they did a awesome job. Standford did the best job, and got her in and out on the day.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Dee for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Terry S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Terry said he has no problems with this business. The employee there is a great guy and when he goes there he has no problems.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Terry for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

FB
Fred B.
Whitesburg, GA
10/29/2018
Honesty!
Honesty, friendliness, willing to always help out my problem.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Fred for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Mary H.
Winston, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they did a very good job.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Mary for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

MJ
Melvyn J.
Kia Rio
10/19/2018
5 Stars Around The Board... 💫💫💫💫💫 Always....
No matter what car I bring in, I always leave with my ride intact..... Great place, staff is amazing....
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Melvyn for choosing Accelerate Automotive!!

PM
Phillip M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlene. She said they are 100 percent with them, all the way. They are very good people, very dependable and they give no pressure. They explain everything exactly before they do it.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/24/2018

We are honored to have such wonderful customers like you. Thank you Charlene for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Jeremy W.
Whitesburg, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2018
Satisfied customer!!!!
I have used Sanford and Accelerated Automotive when he was in his first shop off of Hospital drive. It was out of my way to take my car but I would not take it any where else. Trustworthy and honesty is why I use him for my personal vehicles along with our fleet vehicles at work!!!!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for the awesome review Jeremy! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and are honored to be your number one choice when it comes to your vehicle repairs.

Steve B.
Georgia
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott. He said he trusts the owner of the business.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Steve for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!