Mary H.
Winston, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they did a very good job.

MJ
Melvyn J.
Kia Rio
10/19/2018
5 Stars Around The Board... đź’«đź’«đź’«đź’«đź’« Always....
No matter what car I bring in, I always leave with my ride intact..... Great place, staff is amazing....

PM
Phillip M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlene. She said they are 100 percent with them, all the way. They are very good people, very dependable and they give no pressure. They explain everything exactly before they do it.

Jeremy W.
Whitesburg, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2018
Satisfied customer!!!!
I have used Sanford and Accelerated Automotive when he was in his first shop off of Hospital drive. It was out of my way to take my car but I would not take it any where else. Trustworthy and honesty is why I use him for my personal vehicles along with our fleet vehicles at work!!!!
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks for the awesome review Jeremy! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and are honored to be your number one choice when it comes to your vehicle repairs.

Steve B.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott. He said he trusts the owner of the business.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Steve for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

Richard G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has been with the business for years, they are reliable and honest.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Rick for chooising Accelerate Automotive!

Melvin D.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said that the place completed his repair.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Melvin for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Charles W.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLA
10/05/2018
Effectiveness of Accelerate Automotive
We were very pleased with Accelerate Automotive. They were able to replace a tire on our car when we had an unexpected flare. They explained everything in detail including showing pictures of the damage and ordered us a new tire. The staff was competent and efficient. Thanks for being there.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Charles for your great review! We work hard to offer great service at a reasonable price. Our service writers also work hard on making sure you understand and feel comfortable with the repairs needed. We are honored you chose Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs.

CO
Chuck O.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said they take care of business, charge decent prices, he trusts him and they are really nice to work with. Sanford goes above and beyond.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Chuck for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

David M.
10/02/2018
Best European Auto Service in Douglasville
I will continue to give praise to my Audi team of experts. I have brought my vehicle hear for over a year now and now they will be servicing my Infinity QX30.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company puts customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you David for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

NB
Nathan B.
Chrysler 300
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said they always let him know his options.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Nathan for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Bill H.
09/27/2018
Someone you can trust
I have been taking my vehicles to them for many years.
They have always taken great care of them for me .
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Bill for choosing Accelerate Automotive for all your car care needs!

Doyle D.
09/22/2018
Same friendly staff
I had an appointment at 10 a m and was out by 11 a m . Same great service as always .Thanks to Sanford and crew
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Doyle for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Mary M.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that the place had good customer service.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Mary for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

TP
Terry P.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the business is trustworthy.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Terry for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

CG
Chris G.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
09/20/2018
They did what I asked to be done
I had several conflicting diagnosis for my battery/alternator in my chevy express from 3 different auto parts stores. The first one said it looked like it was probably a bad alternator. the second said looks like a dead cell in battery and the third said possibly a bad cell then when I said I had been to 2 other stores with different results he hooked it up again an said it showed the battery was good. So not knowing where to go from there I thought it would be wise to go to Accelerate Automotive and have them check it. The did a more thorough test and said it was just in need of a new battery. Although it cost almost $50 ( and it states that on a sign by the checkout counter ) for the test it gave me some peace of mind knowing for sure what the real problem was.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. We make it a priority to ensure every customer is well informed and receives complete honesty. Thank you Chris for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs!

AG
Alexis G.
Scion tC
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said she loves the environment. They're super friendly They get her in and out very quickly.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Alexis for choosing Accelerate Automotive for your car care needs.

DaiWen C.
Lithia Springs, GA
Chevrolet Aveo
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the business did a great job.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you David for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

KO
Ken O.
09/13/2018
Completely satisified
What a great place to trust with all your automotive needs Thank you very much.
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Ken for choosing Accelerate Automotive!

Doyle D.
Ford Edge
09/12/2018
Great Service as Always
As always I was able to get my car serviced and was out in just a short time . Sanford has a great crew both on the counter and in the shop area . I don’t go anywhere else for repairs on my car and truck . Thanks , Doyle
Simone from Accelerate Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Doyle for choosing Accelerate Automotive!