NB
NATE B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/19/2018
Consistently above and beyond.
As frustrating as car repairs can be, I've learned that I dont have too much to worry about. These guys are pros, and they always seem to pull through for me.

SCOTT B.
Camas, WA
10/11/2018
Outstanding Service Experience
Michael and his team at Accurate Motorwerks clearly understand that the term, “customer service,” is much more than a tag line far too many retailers arbitrarily add to their advertising copy. They are honest, efficient, and regularly communicate throughout the service experience. There are simply no, “bad surprises,” that can often color most automobile repair experiences.

Robert C.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he scheduled an appointment yet his vehicle was not serviced until 5 hours later.

GK
gale k.
10/07/2018
Honest Business
Forgot to say thanks to the mechanics that fix and make my car run like new.

GK
GAILE K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/06/2018
Honest. Customer service oriented. Don’t rip woman off.
Accurate Motorwerks is a honest auto repair shop. They don't tell you you need a bunch of work done on your vehicle when not needed. They make sure you leave with a break down of the work that was performed. They contact you before any extra work is needed, especially when one isn’t aware of what is needed. They don’t force you to do all work at one time. They don’t lie. My car is always taken care off. They treat woman with respect and make sure you understand what needs to be done, no matter how many questions you ask!

Battle Ground, WA
10/06/2018
Great Team of Experts!
The guys at Accurate Motorwerks are really great! They are professional, patient, and thorough in their work. I feel so lucky to have found such a great BMW dealership in Washington. VERY pleased with the work they do and their service.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
10/05/2018
oil change
Second visit here for oil change. Dropped the car off at 9:00AM. Was advised they would call when ready; we went for coffee. Did not get called until after we had called back 2.5 hours later---was finally ready by around early afternoon. Within 24 hours the oil light came on; checked the oil--it was 1-2 quarts low. Took the car back--they said sorry and they added oil. No offer to compensate for their mistake. Cost of simple oil change for this was over $60. Parking lot was overfull. Friendly staff but I'm afraid that does not compensate for a mistake like this.

Jami D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Jami said they were really nice and she was pleased with the service.

HL
HA L.
Camas, WA
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/28/2018
Very satisfied with the work they'd done... honest, reasonable service charges...

PR
Prakash R.
Mercedes-Benz S400
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Prakash said the service was great. The work was done on time.

KC
Konstantine C.
BMW Z4
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Konstantine they are super nice guys but they gave him a diagnosis of needing new alternator. He bought one and it wasn't correct. They also charged him just for checking it, so now it is back with them. He said he hopes it goes better this time.

Brandon S.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the service behind the counter was great. They were helpful and quick.

James A.
Washington
Ford Escort
09/21/2018 Category: Service
James said this business always takes care of him.

David P.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/19/2018 Category: Service
David said he has used them for a lot of work. The staff is very personable. He knows the people behind the counter, as well as the owner, and he trusts him.

JE
JAMIE E.
09/07/2018
Service above all
Great shop, trustworthy, excellent work. Will always bring my bmw here.

Ryann C.
Ridgefield, WA
08/28/2018
Honesty and Integrity
I have had nothing but good experiences here. I bought a used X5d without a pre-purchase inspection and had 48 hours to return it. Michael and his crew stayed until after 9pm in a snowstorm to complete it. After a year, when the engine failed, my after market warranty covered everything but the deductible due to the maintenance that Accurate Motorwerks had done using authorized fluid and parts and according to manufacturer specs. Corporate became involved because it was such a large claim. My $26,000 bill for a new engine and fuel injectors shipped from Germany at Kuni cost me $500. Michael checked in with me throughout the process to make sure Kuni was treating me right and doing the right thing. I have had my car in a few other times for miscellaneous maintenance and miscellaneous repairs and always feel as I am being treated fairly. I took it in last month for an exhaust issue error code I was getting and they set the self-cleaning feature on it and didn't charge me. I just picked my car up today for a repair on which I was quoted almost $1000, and my final bill was around $600. I would highly recommend Accurate Motorwerks. They will take great care of you and your car.

Jake A.
08/25/2018
Impressive Team of Honest Mechanics
I took my 97’ M3 into these guys. I love my car like it’s a piece of my heart. It’s in basically mint condition and I demand the best quality for it.
- I had them repair my coolant system, power steering lines, serpentine belt & pulleys, as well as my radiator fan clutch.
They did an excellent job, they also cleaned the gunk off the areas they worked in. Not only that but as I was paying for the service I was informed one of my power steering lines didn’t require replacement. And removed a several hundred dollar item/labor for the discount.
Very impressed by the Honesty and Work ethic produced by this Team.
I Highly recommend this mechanic shop.

RL
Ron L.
BMW Z3
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they did very well. They picked him up and brought him back. He was very happy with the work. Their service was really good. There's nothing he was displeased about.

PS
Paul S.
Amboy, WA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Paul said service was the best at this facility with the exception of how much time it took to receive his vehicle.

Aurash B.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Aurash said they did a great job.