BD
Bert D.
Kia Optima
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Bert said they do an exceptional job. They are quick and timely.

Jerry S.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Anita. She said that the business did everything she asked and she has had no problems with her vehicle since.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/29/2018

Mary C.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they have great service.

Jack H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/19/2018
Excellent - As Always!
As always, we left Accutune after having my teenage son's car serviced, feeling very, very confident and pleased. My son, although a 4.0 student, athlete, and "working man", is still a teenager. He's approaching legal adulthood quickly, but we're still teaching some critical basics. Accutune is more than a "car service place". When my son's car goes there, it's because of pre-planning (learning to watch the odometer, track the last service date, think about upcoming weather conditions, etc.). Accutune partners with us to communicate with and help educate this young soon-to-be-adult. And they are almost "parental" in doing so - not condescending or brusque, but very helpful in talking directly to my son (not to me). They respect him, and we respect them. It's a great relationship. And, BTW, they also do high quality work at fair prices (another good example for my son).
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/22/2018

Thank You for the great review, I am happy that your son is learning from us and hope to continue our relationship for a long time to come.

MT
Mark T.
Basehor, KS
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did a good job.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/23/2018

Thnaks Mark

NW
Nathan W.
Kansas City, MO
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said this business did everything they needed to. They gave him a ride where he needed to go and they handled the situation really well. They were very timely and he had no concerns.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks Nathan we try hard to do a great job.

Kathy M.
10/08/2018
Honest and professional
When I started having issues with my brakes my husband called Jim and he was able to get my car in the next day. He finished the work before the end of the day and I had my car back quickly. We were very satisfied with the job that he did and will certainly take our vehicles to him again.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Kathy

NJ
Neil J.
10/02/2018
Thank goodness for Jim and his crew.
When I started experiencing problems with my truck I was very concerned because it was on a Sunday. My anxiety was put aside because I realized I could come to Jim and his crew o Monday. They quickly diagnosed the problem and within a very short time my truck was back to being in a great running condition. I have found that any time I need professional help with my vehicle that Accutune and Brake with Jim and all his people can take care of what needs to be done. Thanks again for all you’ve done.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/03/2018

Thnaks again Neil glad you have confidence in us.

Richard B.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the employees were friendly. They provided professional service. They were helpful. They provided great service.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Richard

MJ
Megan J.
Dodge Dakota
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Megan staff the staff was very helpful and the vehicle is fixed. She wants to say thanks for all of their help.

TF
Ted F.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Ted said every time he goes there he gets great service. The business's owner and staff are friendly, knowledgeable, quick, and the cost is affordable.

KA
Kalee A.
Kia Forte
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Kalee said the business was awesome.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks Kalee

AH
Aurther H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Author said they did a fantastic job and he can depend on them.. Josh does a excellent job.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks Aurther

DT
Dale T.
09/13/2018
Fair and honest
Jim and Josh hav e serviced our vehicles for years. They are honest mechanics. We recently brought our 2007 pick up in due to metal scraping sound. We expected it would need a break job. However, Josh expertly examined the issue and discovered that rust build up was making the noise. He removed the rust, inspected the breaks and roters and charged a fair price for the work. He also reviewed the trucks maintenance history, as we had a break replacement about a year ago. Great job, as always!! We have referred several friends to this shop.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 09/17/2018

We are happey to help you anytime, thanks again Dale

Rick C.
Basehor, KS
09/06/2018
Excellent service and great people
I had 4 tires replaced on my 2013 Corolla. Jim and his employee provided an excellent product with exceptional service, just like he always has!

Thanks Rick

RF
Ricky F.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Ricky said the business always completes the work. They are very helpful.

Thanks Ricky

Mike C.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that the service at this business is all good. He recommends them.

Thnaks Mike

Robin R.
Lansing, KS
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the staff are simply the best at what they do.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks Robin we strive to be the best we can.

April M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/14/2018 Category: Service
April said the person she worked with was very nice.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 08/16/2018

Julian M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Julian said they got him in quick and the front desk person was really friendly.