04/13/2019
Sounds from the back
I trust Accutune. I heard a sound coming from the rear of my car that disturbed me. Jim lifted the car and noticed the heat shield on the exhaust was loose and took car of it. I love having someone that is not going to take advantage of me just because I’m a women. Thanks Jim.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks again Robin

Robert C.
04/10/2019
Good service at a fair price.
Good service at a fair price. Lets you know what is probably going to need repair soon. Such as approximately how many miles you have left on brakes or tires, OR, if everything is good to go. They maintain 2 different vehicles for me.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks Robert always a pleasure.

Jack H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/10/2019
Excellent As Always
Again, we took our vehicle to Accutune - and, due to the weekend, we gave them no prior notice on a potentially-dangerous problem. As always, Accutune was immediately on top of the problem as soon as they opened for business. The issue was completely resolved and we left with a vehicle that is safe for us and others on the road. Hard to beat that!!

Thanks again Jack

Jesse S.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the staff fixed her vehicle.

KG
Kelsey G.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Kelsey said the business always gets him in on the fly when he needs service. With his busy schedule he does appreciate the great customer service.

RF
Ricky F.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said he is unsure if the staff checked everything.

Sam H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam said they got him in and out quickly. They were friendly.

IR
Isaac R.
Metamora, IL
Lexus ES 330
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said he thought the service was very good, he thought they got him in very quickly, they got the job done and they were fair in their pricing.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Isaac

Ruth B.
Platte City, MO
03/12/2019
They are amazing.
Even though the shop was busy they still changed the oil in my truck. Thanks

Honda Ridgeline
03/05/2019
When ever I go to Accutune I feel like I’m part of the family. I trust Jim and his guys with which ever vehicle I bring I . I know they will take care of me and not over charge me.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks again Robin

Mike C.
Fort Leavenworth, KS
02/28/2019
The place for car care
These guys are honest straight shooters that do great work. Guaranteed. Jim and team do all the work on my car here in Leavenworth, KS.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks Mike

Jim K.
GMC Yukon XL
02/25/2019
Cant Miss
Great service, good price, great turn around on service.

BN
Bruce N.
Topeka, KS
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the service was excellent . They follow up and the price was good.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks Bruce always nice to know we are doing good.

Ryan C.
Chevrolet HHR
02/16/2019
Jim and the boys
I always have good results with these guys drop my car off at 8 am is always done and ready same day just had complete brake job to include calipers rotors and pads all the way around , they checked my battery for me to and replaced a headlight , I have had brakes done before by Jim never an issue always professional, polite and priced right
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 02/18/2019

Thank You Ryan we try to be thew best at what we do.

Mark G.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did a good job.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Mark

KR
Kevin R.
Mazda Protege
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business offered him financing and the staff was very accommodating.

Ruth B.
Platte City, MO
02/05/2019
Great service . Always dependable.
Thank for always getting me in and taking care of my truck.

02/03/2019
A Visit Review
I always enjoy going to Accutune for service on my vehicles. Jim knows his sounds and can always pin point the issue. If he doesn’t know he figures it out without wasting time. I’ve aleays found Jim credible and honest. I always go local and small business when I can.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for such a great review, it is nice to know all of our hard work dose not go unnoticed.

TF
Ted F.
Pontiac G6
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the mechanics have always done really good work for him and have always been accurate and concise.

NS
Necole S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Necole said the staff was fast and got her in quickly.
Jim P. from Accutune and Brake responded on 01/25/2019