DAVID & LOUISE D.
Acura RL
10/21/2020
My car runs like new
Very professional. Accommodated my very restrictive schedule. Guided me through the recommended services and helped me choose which ones I did or did not want to do. Best of all, my car runs like new!

Michael W.
Plymouth Neon
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend the business for service.

PB
Paul B.
Cadillac Seville
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Paul said they do a good job.

DENNIS R.
Antioch, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
10/05/2020
Big D is very pleased
Excellent diagnostics

Excellent mechanical skills

Wish there was a score higher than 5 star!

PS

BR
BARBRA R.
09/25/2020
Best service ever!
Over the years I have been consistently pleased with the service I have received. Ken and Shannon are an amazing team along with their mechanics. I am always impressed at how thorough Shannon is with her explanations. I cannot say enough about their service and integrity.

ER
Edward R.
Pontiac GTO
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Edward said they are always amazing. They know what they are doing. They're reasonably priced and they get the job done quick.

FJ
Francisco J.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said he is happy with the repairs.

DEREK & JULIANA R.
09/01/2020
Thanks, ACME was able to diagnosis a tricky electronic power steering issue.

Michael W.
Plymouth Neon
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Michael said everything was done right. They took care of him in a timely manner.

Ralph W.
Lafayette, CA
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said he'd recommend business for service.

08/20/2020
Best service ever
Yesterday, when Acme had too much work already, they stopped to order & replace a lightbulb that had burned out. I needed to drive into SF & probably would have gotten a fix it ticket had the light stayed out. They have taken care of us like we were family & I cannot say how much we appreciate it.

KR
KATRINA R.
Walnut Creek, CA
INFINITI EX35
08/20/2020
Highly Recommend
Ken and Shannon go the extra mile to make sure that their customers are properly cared for. I went to them for an oil change and had a feeling there might be other things that needed fixing as well. Without prompting, Ken came back and told me that my brakes were getting low and that my rack and pinion was leaking.

I have been getting my oil changed at another place in San Francisco before I moved out here and they never once mentioned anything that needed fixing! They just wanted me in and out. With Ken and Shannon, it is a very personal experience and Ken looks out for you when it comes to keeping up on your auto. Would highly recommend!

Cecily M.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Cecily said the quality of the work and the cost was good, everybody was good to work with and she really appreciated the business.

Christine C.
Mercury Sable
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Christine said this business is professional and they do good work. They're a little slow, but they're the best she's found.