DF
-no upselling

BILLY & SUE H.
05/13/2020
Next day service
I’m sure they probably won’t want my posting this but:
I realized I needed to smog my gmc trk. I mean I needed it smoged right away. I called and they got me in the very next day. Dropped it off and asked if I could add oil change. It was no problem ( from my end ). My trk was smoged and serviced. Clean and ready by 1pm. Very professional, and their prices are reasonable
It seemed they were jamed that daybut got my truck taken care of. With these days of quarantine it’s so nice to know that normal stuff can still happen.

Marc G.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Marc said he thought the service was great, and he had no problems.

DON L.
04/22/2020
Friendly local business
Excellent prompt personal service provided.

CG
Chuck G.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said that he liked their customer service and they're fast.

Jennifer S.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the communication was nice and service was done when the staff said it would be done.

CYNTHIA C.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/25/2020
ACME Outstanding!
Always takes good care of me and my family!

CYNTHIA C.
03/23/2020
Always reliable. Have be a customer for years. If trust their service and advice.

SZ
Stephen Z.
Pleasant Hill, CA
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said this business is friendly, knowledgeable, and has good prices that are reasonable compared to other mechanics. They were willing to communicate with him about how things work in his vehicle and he always leaves this business knowing more about his vehicle and what to expect regarding its performance. They were everything he expected out of a mechanic and more.

DK
Daniel K.
Martinez, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff were very good and they did a good job.

PZ
PETE Z.
Vallejo, CA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
03/17/2020
Super Service
I was in for a routine oil change. Ken discovered a torn CV boot, which is covered by my warranty. He brought it to my attention and suggested I contact the dealer.

Ken is the most honest mechanic I have ever dealt with!

Michael W.
Plymouth Neon
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they got the work done in a professional manner, within an acceptable time frame and he appreciates that.

WN
Wes N.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Wes said the staff provide a good job, he trusts them and they are quick.

CARL M.
Toyota Avalon
03/04/2020
Good folk
Solid, honest great people, really care about their work.

PM
Patrick M.
Jeep Liberty
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was fantastic.