JZ
Excellent customer service. Thank you

EW
ELIZABETH W.
05/29/2021
Quick and great customer service
I would recommend Acutec Auto, Inc for its fast service. They were very efficient and and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.

JAY / DARA SKLAR B.
San Francisco, CA
05/20/2021
Acutech is awesome
Very professional and welcoming. Really good vibes in this place. They restored my car, and it looks brand new. I highly recommend this place. In terms of car repair, this place is the one for me

JACK M.
San Bruno, CA
Buick Encore
05/18/2021
Really bad
Went in for a oil change 9 am appointment got my car back at 3 pm
Your guy stripped the drain plug chipped the paint on the hood passenger finder is sticking out for some reason. My car is 1 years old. This shit is not right 😒

NK
NOELYN K.
Pacifica, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/17/2021
Always great service!
My SUV was leaking oil so I took it in to Nikki. They found the problem and fixed it plus a couple of other things going on. I’m back in business and everything works great! No small feat for a 22 year old truck! Thank you Nikki and staff!

MATTHEW S.
Millbrae, CA
05/11/2021
Not sure
After waiting the amount of time they told me for a brake and headlight inspection, I was told a headlight needed to be adjusted and it would take an additional 30 minutes and of course an extra charge. My car was involved in a front end collision and was repaired by a very reputable shop. Less than 5 minutes later my car was ready. Did I really need that adjustment? Not sure.

DZ
DENVER Z.
Daly City, CA
05/07/2021
I have great experience!
The best experience I ever had! Thank you!

MORENA / INGRID H.
Toyota Tundra
05/05/2021
Truck service
Affordable prices great customer setvices

LV
Kevin really nice

BR
BRIAN R.
04/30/2021
Above and beyond good customer service.
Thank you for taking good care of our car and for giving us the best advice in order to better care of it.

BL
BETTY L.
Davis, CA
Acura RDX
04/24/2021
Efficient SMOG Check Process and Repairs.
I've been here on several occasions with my vehicle and each experience was always delivered in positive outcomes. My vehicle returned where I don't have any worries. They took care of the vehicle and also did extra to update my vehicles health check.

Initially I was looking for a shop that does brake and light check inspection. PLUS, a smog check. YES, they did both. Yay!

I also had the starter replaced shortly after the brake and light inspection and smog check was completed.

Highly recommend this business to any of my friends and family.

NK
NOELYN K.
Pacifica, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/16/2021
Always great service!
Niki and his team have always come through for me when any of my vehicles need service. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else! Been going here 20+ years!

CV
CARIE V.
Audi Q5
04/14/2021
Audi Q5
Wonderful customer service! Great mechanics ! Amazing prices! 5 Stars!

San Francisco, CA