ROBERT / ELIZABETH H.
03/26/2019
we have gone here for about 25 years!! Always satisfied!!
always happy with personnel and service!!

LISA M.
03/05/2019
People are very professional
They are very nice and honest. The they do is good. They even gave me a discount from what wa quoted.

SF
SHEILA F.
Rio Vista, CA
INFINITI I30
02/28/2019
Great service and people.
Acutech Autos, Inc., is the best place for service of any kind for your automobile. Tune-ups, oil changes, body work and smog checks etc. The owner Nicky, Ina the Office Manager and all the mechanics are great, knowledgeable and friendly.

Janelle G.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Janelle said the business has not completely resolved some of the vehicle issues. The work they did is very good and she will go back for general maintenance.

MICHAEL H.
02/13/2019
Brake job work on my 99 Ford explorer
Nikki Tam and staff are great I been going to him Since 1998.
He is very Reliable and trusting mechanic and his staff.

Very quick and work is done to what I need done to my vechicle and calls me.to.advise what needs to be done to my vechicle

JULIO G.
01/29/2019
They are very good
They have serviced my 2 car and I have been always satisfied

SANDY C.
Acura Integra
01/18/2019
I was treated like family.
Yep, great place to do your vehicle services , smog, alignments etc. Very friendly staff and nice business owner.

Buick Regal
01/16/2019
DONT GIVE THEM YOUR BUISNESS !
All I can say is “CROOKS “! Try to over charge on labor and marks up parts 60%. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO NO BODY !!

SV
STEPHEN ANDREW V.
San Bruno, CA
Cadillac Escalade
01/02/2019
Acutech is the BEST!
Acutech is the best automotive shop in the Bay Area. They have a number of years of knowledge and know how to get to the root of the problem you are having quickly. Nikki Tan is the best I have ever worked with. I recommend Acutech for all your automotive needs!

MICHAEL H.
12/31/2018
Good service and efficient time
Service I received at Acutech Autos was excellent been a customer since 1999 Nicky jam and his staff are very reliable and self-sufficientbut the only problem was when I ask for something to be checked it was not checked but he made a guarantee to when I come in for service he will rectify the problem

PN
PATRICK N.
11/20/2018
Smog Service
Just got a smog service and it was quick and easy! Great shop!

11/16/2018
Good service, much longer wait than promised.
I made a 3pm appointment and showed up on time but they were with other customers and couldn't take my car right away. When they did at 315 they said an hour and a half wait. My car was ready to go at 515. This was the only negative to the experience. The price was good, the interactions were pleasant and they let me know about a couple things with the car that should be followed up on and the urgency of them.

NM
Noel M.
GMC Yukon
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Noel said the business was very good and they helped him a lot.

STEVEN S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/10/2018
Great service and fast
I bring all my vehicles to accutech they take care of all of them completely trustworthy and great service I highly recommend this place

SARA B.
Toyota Matrix
11/07/2018
Great fast efficient!
Thank you I’m pleased with your service !

RV
RIZALDY V.
11/03/2018
Honesty, Quality of work and fair price, makes me comeback
Since the very first time I came to Acutech Auto to have my Honda worked on. I have never search for
Another Auto Shop or mechanic. Later on I also had
Acutech worked on my 1500 Dodge Ram. Recommend them to my in-laws and friends. Now Acutech also maintains my in-laws Lexus SUV and cars, Toyota SUV. Been a customer 8 to 9 years straight now. They treat you like a family not just a customers. Niki Tam is great who listen to details request from customers.

TONY M.
Ram 3500
11/01/2018
Best service
5 stars service

KN
KWOK-CHING N.
11/01/2018
Acutech Auto provided with quick and friendly service when I took my Subaru there for a smog check. Highly recommended!

FH
FERNANDO H.
Audi TT
10/29/2018
Great and honest customer service.
I've been taking my car here for a few years now and I really appreciate their honesty.

Jason D.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business wasn't very clear on what was being done. Therefore, he had to bring in his vehicle again for a 2nd time and that actually cost him more money.