AH
ALBERT H.
08/07/2020
Always good service
I was in need of a smog and acutech always accommodates. The staff is fast friendly and very knowledgeable. I've used them before and have never had a bad experience here. Five stars thank you accutech.

DEBORAH ANN D.
Daly City, CA
08/01/2020
Deborah
My experience was quick and professional. I had only a 30-minute wait.

Artem S.
San Francisco, CA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Artem said they were very quick to respond.

BF
BILL F.
Chrysler 200
07/20/2020
Good work and friendly people
Didn’t know where to take car to have seat problem fixed so I looked on line and found Acutech. Diagnosed problem and fixed it. Also had brakes done, very happy with work and fair price.

AH
ALISON H.
Ford Edge
07/09/2020
Honest
I always feel that Ina and Nikki are always professional and honest. I’ve been beings my Ford Edge here for all servicing since 2002.

Dodge Charger
07/08/2020
Bad services!
They have no idea what they're doing. Very bad service i don't recommend anyone to come here unless u are ready to get scammed.

San Bruno, CA
07/03/2020
Great service and honest people

GL
Guangwen L.
Half Moon Bay, CA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Guangwen said the staff provided good service.

YT
YANYAN T.
Foster City, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/20/2020
Friendly staff, reasonable price and great service
I took my car in for service and it took longer than expected. Because that we are in the middle of COVID-19 pandemics and I was uncomfortable to call Uber. The staff offered to give me ride to work and picked me up when the service is completed. Their kindness is much appreciated.

PD
PHILIP D.
Belmont, CA
Ford Freestyle
06/19/2020
Dependable Service
I have been taking all my vehicles, vintage to campervan, to Acutech since 1999. They know what they are doing, and can work on any car.

JORLLIN L.
06/19/2020
27041999
27041999

JOHN S.
Toyota Pickup
06/09/2020
excellent results
Friendly honest and reliable. Excellent work.

JU
JUDY U.
Acura Integra
06/08/2020
Clean, Fast and Efficient - even w/o an appointment
I took a chance and went to Acutech for my car’s smog check. I have a 1994 Acura Integra, so the last decade or so I needed the smog check at a Star station. I used to dread going to these. But after changing stations and going to Acutech, I feel comfortable taking my car there. They always treat me with courtesy and if I ask stupid questions, they never make me feel bad. Today, I saw them cleaning the seats, table, pens, etc. I saw that they took precautions seriously. My car was smog check completed in quick time. From check-in to smog check to paperwork to driving away, it took only 50 minutes. I’d recommend them to anyone.

MO
MARIO O.
San Mateo, CA
Dodge Neon
04/12/2020
It is a good place and also very honest with its recommendations.

Melki C.
San Bruno, CA
BMW M3
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Melki said the service was really good.