Latest Review about 2 months ago

Nelson H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/27/2019
The service and reliability
good service and pleasant receptionist

Rick B.
Nissan Xterra
03/04/2019
Great Customer Service
I am a repeat customer and have had body work and maintenance work done to my vehicle. A well run business with great customer service!

NM
Nicola Jazmine M.
02/26/2019
Great Experience!
I had so much going on with my car and they took great care of it with no complaints or pushing for me to get more done. Customer Service was great, both Tanya and Jason were friendly and honest, and the shop dog Peanut was such a joy to br around.
The prices were great! The work had been great! I will be going back!

02/12/2019
Customer service
Another great experience doing business with Jason at Adkins Automotive. Always a pleasure. Honest, reliable, professional and affordable service. A very happy repeat customer.

GS
Gloria S.
Martinsburg, WV
Dodge Journey
01/29/2019
The best
Thank you , I am always happy with your service.

KW
Kim W.
01/26/2019
Amazing Amazing Amazing
Honest, amazing customer service and of course Peanut! I will always be an Adkins customer

Daniel B.
Lexus ES 300
01/26/2019
feedback
I have always been pleased with the service I got from Adkins Automotive. Tonya, at the front desk has been also very friendly helpful.. Great combination of friendly receptionist and excellent mechanic. thanks,

Scott ~Smo~ M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2019
Local shop that cares about quality and service delivery
My vehicle was serviced promptly and professionally. The atmosphere is more like a family atmosphere, Jason takes time to talk and explain the repairs in layman's terms. The repairs were completed promptly and priced reasonably. I highly recommend this shop to my friends and family and any others looking for great service.

01/08/2019
Quality Customer Service
Never disappointed with the service Jason provides.

Charles S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Ram 2500
01/01/2019
Love these people
I love this shop. I do not trust auto shops very easily. Every time I have a question or need advice they help no questions asked. Tanya, Jason, and Jason are awesome to deal with. I recently had to make a last minute appointment before a trip to another state and they fit me despite me being late to make sure my truck was ok. Try that at a dealership.

12/19/2018
Always a pleasant experience.

Chris H.
12/07/2018
As always great work at reasonable prices.
Thanks

Dennis B.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/22/2018
Outstanding customer service
You can’t beat there’s service, they keep you update on the work they are doing to your vehicle from start to finish. I wholeheartedly recommend them to my friends and family. Also there prices great!

KT S.
11/11/2018
I trust to take my vwhicle to adkins because they always do a great job! Very friendly staff always informative on what they did what else needs to be done. Always resonably priced! Overall great place if i could give more than 5 stars i would!

11/08/2018
Excellent customer service
Never disappointed. Exceptional service each and every visit.

Robert ~Larry~ S.
Ford Flex
11/02/2018
Radiator repair
The folks at Adkins diagnosed an overheating problem and replaced the radiator assembly to cure it.

PH
Philip H.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/19/2018
Great service they are my go to when I’m not able to do the work myself.

WA
William A.
Smithsburg, MD
10/06/2018
Great service done sooner than expected

KW
Kim W.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/01/2018
Amazing service and hospitality
I will never go anywhere else!

SD
Samantha D.
Volvo XC90
09/28/2018
wow
As usual, I am impressed by the integrity at Adkins. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate them and the fact that I never feel taken advantage of when I leave, as happens at some places. Give them a chance and you won't regret it.