Kara B.
11/12/2019
They are quick and great service
Peanut was on top of everything! She would go out and make sure they were working. I was able to wait for my SUV to be done in a nice warm friendly atmosphere.

Honda Accord Coupe
10/30/2019
Brake pads
This was my first visit to the shop and they explained everything that needed to be done and were very thorough. Staff was friendly and inviting. Definitely will come back and recommend!

Dan M.
10/29/2019
Top of the Hill
Usually for me mechanics are like dentists... but these guys are exceptional... love going there... Great peeps and have already been spreading word on these guys.... your vehicle will be overjoyed with your decision to have these guys work on it!!!

Dan M.
09/29/2019
Top of the Hill
They should be at the top of everyone's list when looking for honest fair and timely work to be done to your vehicle !!!

Jerry S.

Rick B.
Nissan Xterra
09/11/2019
Great Experience - Again
I am a repeat customer and have always been satisfied with the complete experience from scheduling, to problem resolution, and pricing.... Go here for your auto needs.

Don P.

Garrett C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/27/2019
Great experience
I had a great experience. They did excellent work for a fair price and they were very communicative!

Kara B.
07/24/2019
The honest and very friendly
I love going there. They explain everything that is going on with my SUV they even send me a text if there is something else that needs done. Plus my most favorite thing is getting all the love and kisses from Peanut!!!! 😍😍🐶🐶

Charles S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Ram 2500
07/03/2019
Excellent Service and advice
I recently had my truck in for service of the front and rear differentials, oil change, and transmission fluid flush. The transmission was not due yet but since I was not keen on waiting so long I had it done that day. I originally wanted to use Amsoil in my truck. Particularly the severe service fluid as my truck gets used hard. After speaking to Tanya she gave me some other options. They were not necessarily the cheapest but the options gave me additional coverage on my vehicle and proved that BG had better customer service dealing with any issues. After going with the new fluids and additives the difference is amazing. I never ever thought a fluid change and additive would change anything with a transmission, but I was very wrong. My truck shifts way better and no chatter in the rear end. I would trust this shop a 1000 times over any dealership to touch my truck. They even listen to issues you have and genuinely look to see if they can figure out a solution. Amazing! Now if Ram dealerships did that maybe people would actually take their trucks to them.

Joanne F.
Williamsport, MD
Pontiac Vibe
07/03/2019
Great
Great people and great service

Scott M.
Frederick, MD
06/29/2019
Great place and great price
These guys treated my car like it was their car. They really wanted to find the problem and fix it and they charge 1/2 of what the dealer wanted. Definitely give these guys your work you will not be disappointed.

KW
Kim W.
Boonsboro, MD
06/15/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
I wouldn't go anywhere else! Very friendly and quick!

DJ
Deirdre J.
Middletown, MD
Chrysler 200
06/02/2019
Prompt and reliable service!
I've had my daughter"s car serviced here and everytime I have been so pleased with their prompt and reliable service! Highly recommend Adkins Automotive!

Jamie S.
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
05/29/2019
Phenominal Service!!!
Jason and Tanya were wonderful, phenomenal service and customer care. Car needed window motor replaced, and gas tank sensor replaced. Tanya worked out times to drop off my car, and all work was done in one day. Turn around time was so fast, commitment and attention is unmatched. Customer for life!!!

Debbie S.
Clear Spring, MD
05/25/2019
We were in a pinch but Adkins took care of us
We were only 3 days away from leaving on vacation with our camper and our Towing vehicle wouldn't start. We knew we needed a starter replaced. We called Adkins and they say get it to us and we will have it done before you need to leave. I could not ask for any better service than that!! So thanks to Adkins we could go on our camping trip as scheduled!!

Thanks Jason, Tanya and Crew
Debbie & Jimmy

BF
Brandon F.
Middletown, MD
05/23/2019
E BRAKE
Adkins was great to work with. Very flexible and definitely worth what I paid. I will be back.

NH
Nelson H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/27/2019
The service and reliability
good service and pleasant receptionist

Rick B.
Nissan Xterra
03/04/2019
Great Customer Service
I am a repeat customer and have had body work and maintenance work done to my vehicle. A well run business with great customer service!

NM
Nicola Jazmine M.
02/26/2019
Great Experience!
I had so much going on with my car and they took great care of it with no complaints or pushing for me to get more done. Customer Service was great, both Tanya and Jason were friendly and honest, and the shop dog Peanut was such a joy to br around.
The prices were great! The work had been great! I will be going back!