STEVE B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/15/2019
Best Auto Service in JoCo
Mike is a pleasure to work with. He knows everything about my car, and always has the service done promptly. The workmanship and price is better than I've had at any dealership.

BD
BRENDON D.
Volvo V40
10/11/2019
Greatness
Mike and his crew are amazing. Not only are they top notch mechanics and body men, their professionalism is what sets them aside!!! Repaired my volvo which had an oil leak. During the diagnosis he found other issues and reccomend an inexpensive way to remedy the issues - also explaining what to look for in the future. Highly recommend Adriano's shop for all of your needs!!!

JENNIFER M.
10/11/2019
Quick! Thorough! Amazing Service!
I love that Mike gives me options! I had several things wrong with my car and a tight budget. He worked with me and made suggestions on what could wait and what needed to be done right away. Thanks for the amazing service.

FE
FERNANDO E.
Overland Park, KS
09/24/2019
Always professional and exceeds expectations
Adr iano’s Aitomotive & Collision is ALWAYS very professional, and always finish my repairs on time or sooner than expected. I get updates throughout the repair process too! There is always someone to answer questions, which is so helpful. In an industry where professionalism has taken a back seat, Adriano’s excels at it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Ron B.
Kansas
GMC Yukon
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that they are really good. They have always taken care of them in a timely manner.

Ryan W.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said this business was awesome.

Jorge A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jorge said the service was very good,

DT
Dan T.
Kansas
Buick LeSabre
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Dan said his experience was excellent.

JENNIFER M.
08/09/2019
By Far The Best!
I called Mike frantically at 1pm on Thursday. We were leaving the country at 5pm that same day and my son's transmission started acting up on his car. Mike had me bring the vehicle in and he looked it over immediately. He went out of his way to make sure I had answers before I left. I am so grateful I didn't have to worry about my son's car on my trip! Thanks for the amazing service and thanks for going above and beyond to fix it!

GMC Sierra 3500HD
07/30/2019
AA&C LLC
Adriano's Automotive is probably the most competent, reasonably priced and reliable autobody and mechanic shop I have ever been too... and let me tell ya, I been to a few.

TR
Tierya R.
Nissan Sentra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Tierya said the service was great and the employees worked fast.

EJ
Ernesto J.
Kansas City, KS
Buick Enclave
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Ernesto said the customer service staff are really very good in taking care of their customers and if they have to do something with the vehicle, they communicate first with the customer before doing anything.

Jackie C.
Honda Element
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said Dave did a really good job and the customer service was great.

Chrysler 200
07/10/2019
Best Mechanic in the Midwest!!
Excellent customer service, timely and AFFORDABLE!!!