AK
Anastasiya K.
Cambridge, MA
06/05/2018
Visit to Garage Went Wrong
I work across from the garage, and thought it would be great to bring my business locally. I came in on a Thursday afternoon and spoke to the manager, Richard Ferraina, and explained I needed my brakes to be bled and oil changed. He was polite, game me his card, took down my contact info, and we agreed I would bring the car Tuesday morning.

When I pulled in the following Tuesday morning I was told by a mechanic not to leave the car and go find parking around the next block somewhere in the street and bring the key back. I went into the office: a young gentleman was at the desk on the phone. I waited, then explained the situation. I asked again, if I can leave the key and continue on with my day, as I was on my way to work. He tried to look me up in the system, but did not locate my information. He then decided it was a good idea to enter me in the system, again. At that point I simply walked out of the office. I did not expect to experience all this in the morning because I took the time to arrange the visit last week. I emailed to the manager, Richard Ferraina, asking how we can handle this unfortunate experience but never heard anything back, it has been over a week now... It is sad to be the witness of this lack of communication, poor customer service, and improper staff training.

YH
Yun H.
Cambridge, MA
07/25/2017
Bad service
Charge too much, too expensive compare to other similar shops