MT
MIKE T.
West Bloomfield, MI
GMC Acadia
11/15/2019
I needed an oil change and tire rotation desperately. I called Advanced Auto and they were able to get me in right away. They completed the job with precision care and in a short time. I was back on the road with no issues. Oh and the price was great too!

PS
PAUL S.
Rochester, MI
Dodge Dakota
11/08/2019
Very fair pricing and super fast work!
I’ve been going to Advanced Auto since they opened. Great group to work with.

Darrell B.
Mercury Sable
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said the staff provided good service, they were quick and communication was good.

DANIEL D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/29/2019
They were done in a timely manner.

JAMES S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
10/25/2019
Great service, fast and reasonable.
They started on my vehicle right away and was completed on the time the manager stated. Very friendly staff.

SAMANTHA S.
Chevrolet HHR
10/22/2019
A1 !!!!
Great job. Reasonably priced and fast service!!!!!!

PW
PRESTON W.
Dodge Stratus
10/22/2019
Great honest service
The service is outstanding, and the guy's there are friendly ,and honest !

SAMUEL M.
Roseville, MI
Cadillac CTS
10/14/2019
The best repair shop in town
I came to Advance Auto with what I though was a impossible job. My 2007 Cadillac CTS had been out of commission and I didn’t know what it would take it get back on the road. John and his crew took. Me through even step patiently, explaining each problem that needed to be fixed. Within a few days, my car was running better than it did before. I needed a transmission, radiator, and other minor repairs. My impossible job became a smooth driving machine. I can’t thank John and his crew enough!!! Now getting to school and my doctor appointments will be less stressful. Thank you again.

NC
Norland C.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Norland said he enjoyed it, it was good and he couldn't ask for better service. He stated John, at this place, seems to be a good person and he couldn't ask for a better person. He added he will drop his vehicle off tomorrow.

MICHELLE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/24/2019
Everyone is very friendly. Great service and price!

DK
DEBBIE K.
Livonia, MI
Saturn Sky
09/15/2019
never havre received bad service always very helpful explains everything
would recommend them for any auto repaird

Buick Century
09/11/2019
Lastest visit
Professional and courteous. Manger and owner very personable. Quick response.and service.

PS
PAUL S.
Rochester, MI
Dodge Dakota
09/07/2019
Fast, accurate repair
One day repair every time I bring my truck in. Very convenient!

Madison Heights, MI
Kia Soul
09/06/2019
Awesome auto shop!
I would highly recommend this auto shop.

RN
RODERICK N.
Ford Edge
08/24/2019
Great Job Guys!!!
They were very courteous and kept me informed every step of the way. Got the job done very quickly and got my "baby" back to me within 2 days!!! Thanks Jon and the whole AAC team. My lady car will be next.

Roderick Nash

MELVIN B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/21/2019
The customer service
The customer service is great here. And they do whatever to fixed your vehicle fast and the right way

OA
Olatunde A.
Westland, MI
Nissan Maxima
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Olatunde said the business did a wonderful job.

CP
CHARLES P.
Ford Expedition
08/15/2019
Very satisfied
Very complete and thorough. Didn't stop until they found the issue with my vehicle.

AD
ANDREA D.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/12/2019
No sugar coating on possible problems and diagnostic timing.
I received great, friendly and efficient service. It didn’t take two or three days. I will definitely take my vehicle there for service again.

STEPHANIE C.
Dodge Caravan
08/09/2019
Received more than I expected.
I am beyond impressed with the depth of outstanding customer service I received on Thu. 8-8-19. @ A.A.Ctr. I was treated with care, understanding and respect. The cost of the job was fair and reasonable, the effort and timeliness to complete the job surpassed my expectations and height of satisfaction. I was so happy with their service I didn't wait to get home to start telling my friends about this wonderful experience. As woman, I did not leave from this establishment feeling like I was taken advantage of simply because I am a woman. I am so glad I came here and I am so glad to be saying I will be returning with bells on. May God bless this crew of excellent men with amazing character and all that they do.