CHERYL B.
Warren, MI
Saturn Ion
11/12/2020
I trust them with my car! Great service & friendly staff
They Do Great work on my car & I trust their opinion.

EK
ERNIE / STELLA K.
09/08/2020
Egr valve
Advance Auto diagnoses and repair was done in a few hours and fixed the problem. Very satisfied

TD
TYLER / BRIAN D.
08/25/2020
Jon and Nate are the best!!
I would not trust my cars with anyone else. The customer service is A++. They always go the extra mile to make sure our cars are taken care of.

VN
VINCENT N.
07/04/2020
A good place to go
This is a good place for auto repairs....honest, fair...

GS
GWENDOLYN S.
Warren, MI
04/24/2020

Southfield, MI
Buick Terraza
04/19/2020
Trans shift cable
Hi i texted Jon on his cell so I could send photos. All is good.

EK
ERNIE / STELLA K.
Dodge Neon
03/07/2020
diagnosed failed sensor and replaced. timely and fair price.
happy with work done.

DIONA H.
Dodge Charger
02/27/2020
Very awesome costumer service, very attentive, and always available when i need them!!
I was treated very respectfully and always attended to and all of my questions and issues where handled with care. All of the employees are great ppl, and John makes sure your needs are taken up with, rain,sleet and allota snow they’ve taken care of my car,i can always appreciate that, thanks guys🙏🏽‼️

MJ
Michelle J.
01/14/2020
My new auto shop
I'm very picky when it comes to the maintenance of my car. I've been here twice and was pleased with the service and knowledge that was provided both times. I appreciate feeling comfortable leaving my car in their hands

MAUDINE M.
HUMMER H3
12/17/2019
Good business
I have a 2009 h3 I was told to take it to this place. I was very please with these guys took care of business very honest . Only thing I can say is that is very hard sometimes to find honest people this place 2 thumbs up.

WM
WILLIAM JR M.
Jeep Patriot
12/13/2019
Very, very honest and friendly people.
Took my car in earlier this year to fix a blend door actuator. It acted up again many months later because the pet was bad. They could’ve been dishonest with me to gauge more money but they were beyond honest and replaced the bad part for absolutely free. Their prices are reasonable too!

-Will

SR
SHERRY R.
Garden City, MI
Kia Optima
12/12/2019
Exceptional service
John is awesome he explained my car issues in detail. And then explained in detail how he planed on repairing the issue. Once complete my car drove like new.

12/12/2019
INTEGRITY FIRST
You can trust the workers here. They value honesty and integrity first. They showcase excellent work that you can count on. Zero complaints. If you're reading this you should definitely give them a chance and you wont be disappointed!

PB
PAULETTE B.
Farmington, MI
12/08/2019
Oil Change
Jon was able to schedule me in to get an oil change with very little advanced notice. I appreciate how accommodating and professional they all are at Advanced Auto!

MT
MIKE T.
West Bloomfield, MI
GMC Acadia
11/15/2019
I needed an oil change and tire rotation desperately. I called Advanced Auto and they were able to get me in right away. They completed the job with precision care and in a short time. I was back on the road with no issues. Oh and the price was great too!