Latest Review about 1 month ago

MJ
Michelle J.
01/14/2020
My new auto shop
I'm very picky when it comes to the maintenance of my car. I've been here twice and was pleased with the service and knowledge that was provided both times. I appreciate feeling comfortable leaving my car in their hands

MAUDINE M.
HUMMER H3
12/17/2019
Good business
I have a 2009 h3 I was told to take it to this place. I was very please with these guys took care of business very honest . Only thing I can say is that is very hard sometimes to find honest people this place 2 thumbs up.

WM
WILLIAM JR M.
Jeep Patriot
12/13/2019
Very, very honest and friendly people.
Took my car in earlier this year to fix a blend door actuator. It acted up again many months later because the pet was bad. They could’ve been dishonest with me to gauge more money but they were beyond honest and replaced the bad part for absolutely free. Their prices are reasonable too!

-Will

SR
SHERRY R.
Garden City, MI
Kia Optima
12/12/2019
Exceptional service
John is awesome he explained my car issues in detail. And then explained in detail how he planed on repairing the issue. Once complete my car drove like new.

12/12/2019
INTEGRITY FIRST
You can trust the workers here. They value honesty and integrity first. They showcase excellent work that you can count on. Zero complaints. If you're reading this you should definitely give them a chance and you wont be disappointed!

PB
PAULETTE B.
Farmington, MI
12/08/2019
Oil Change
Jon was able to schedule me in to get an oil change with very little advanced notice. I appreciate how accommodating and professional they all are at Advanced Auto!

MT
MIKE T.
West Bloomfield, MI
GMC Acadia
11/15/2019
I needed an oil change and tire rotation desperately. I called Advanced Auto and they were able to get me in right away. They completed the job with precision care and in a short time. I was back on the road with no issues. Oh and the price was great too!

PS
PAUL S.
Rochester, MI
Dodge Dakota
11/08/2019
Very fair pricing and super fast work!
I’ve been going to Advanced Auto since they opened. Great group to work with.

Darrell B.
Southfield, MI
Mercury Sable
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said the staff provided good service, they were quick and communication was good.

DANIEL D.
Southfield, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
10/29/2019
They were done in a timely manner.

JAMES S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
10/25/2019
Great service, fast and reasonable.
They started on my vehicle right away and was completed on the time the manager stated. Very friendly staff.

SAMANTHA S.
Chevrolet HHR
10/22/2019
A1 !!!!
Great job. Reasonably priced and fast service!!!!!!

PW
PRESTON W.
Dodge Stratus
10/22/2019
Great honest service
The service is outstanding, and the guy's there are friendly ,and honest !

SAMUEL M.
Roseville, MI
Cadillac CTS
10/14/2019
The best repair shop in town
I came to Advance Auto with what I though was a impossible job. My 2007 Cadillac CTS had been out of commission and I didn’t know what it would take it get back on the road. John and his crew took. Me through even step patiently, explaining each problem that needed to be fixed. Within a few days, my car was running better than it did before. I needed a transmission, radiator, and other minor repairs. My impossible job became a smooth driving machine. I can’t thank John and his crew enough!!! Now getting to school and my doctor appointments will be less stressful. Thank you again.

NC
Norland C.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Norland said he enjoyed it, it was good and he couldn't ask for better service. He stated John, at this place, seems to be a good person and he couldn't ask for a better person. He added he will drop his vehicle off tomorrow.