06/26/2019
Brakes
Brought my car to get the pads changed and to my surprise I was informed I still had 80% pads left. They checked to make sure my calipers weren’t seized. Charged me $50. Anyone else would have changed changed my pads and charged me for a brake job.

Dave P.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he can take his vehicle there and know it will be fixed right. He said john takes care of the women customers with respect.

KE
KIMBERELY E.
Dodge Journey
06/13/2019
Trusted Service
Car trouble is never planned and is often unexpected. The team at Advabced Auto are consistently compassionate and honorable while being skilled and efficient. I truly appreciate the communication provided as work is completed and the advice given for preventative things I can do on my own.

RA
RENEE A.
Westland, MI
Saturn VUE
06/10/2019
Great dependable service
This is a great place to get your car fixed. They are very quick with being able to look and tell you what’s wrong with your vehicle. They do very honest work and have never tried to rip me off very reasonable prices. I would recommend them to anyone needing their car fixed I would take my car here every time!

RUTH M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/07/2019
Try them, you will be satisfied.
The the (team ) employees are always concerned about the care of their customers. Very informative about the job you want them to do. I have never not been satisfied.

HS
HORACE S.
06/07/2019
Good shop
The owner is very knowledgeable and the workers are good guys and they do good work.

CLARENCE H.
Cadillac SRX
06/06/2019
John and his staff know exactly what to do they will fix your broken car
Great place to do business

DEBBIE H.
Volkswagen Golf
06/01/2019
car repair
always good service and quality repairs

BRIAN S.
Mazda
Great Auto Service
They're always good and fair, that's why I have been going to them for many years.

Dearborn Heights, MI
excellent service
would not take my car to anyone else.. love this place..

NK
NORM K.
Southfield, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Honest with customer. Fair pricing. Easy to work with
They work hard to make sure that the job is done right. They stand behind their work and follow up if there are any problems.

PP
PHIL P.
Chrysler
05/09/2019
Great Place for Automotive Repairs
This group is very knowledgeable about vehicles and will treat you right with fair prices. They will not up charge you where a number of other repair centers would try to take advantage of you. I would recommend them to anybody.

SR
SHIELA R.
Buick LaCrosse
05/06/2019
Advanced Auto Center Inc
Advanced Auto was awesome when it came to service. First, John has excellent people skills to interact with customers, and I was able to get my car serviced the same day in a matter of a few hours. The price was very reasonable too! Advanced Auto, You Rock!

Southfield, MI
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/02/2019
Great work
I go get my work done here a lot fair honest and great job consistently

WB
William B.
Oak Park, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
04/18/2019 Category: Service
William said that he's always had great service at the place, that's why he still goes there.

MARY M.
Wixom, MI
Jeep Patriot
04/11/2019
Honest car repair guys
I drive in from wixom. These guys are honest and they tell you what you need with no upsell. I would recommend to anyone near or far!

TR
TERRELL R.
Highland Park, MI
Buick Lucerne
03/30/2019
Quality service
Great service at a great price. Would definitely recommend

BRUCE M.
03/30/2019
Good customer relations at the front desk.
The guys at the front desk are very helpful and explain clearly the issues with your vehicle and what it will take to fix it, in a way the average person can understand. They explain your options and charge a fair price.

BN
BETH N.
03/13/2019
Turn around time in fixing my problems is fast. I have never had to return for an unfixed problem.
I have been a very satisfied customer. My family are also very satisfied customers . We have been customers since they have opened.

KL