Advanced Computer Automotive

SG
Steve G.
10/31/2011
ACA Folks Very Professional
My Visits to ACA Repair Shop has always had Great results and cost efficient results. The team folks seem very professional and helpful. I shall continue to Use this Shop. thank you Regards: SteveVonGass

Janet R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/28/2011
PT Cruiser Repair
Always excellent service! Thanks you guys, you are there for the customers.

Jan Rhodes

Julia H.
10/20/2011
smog cert
thanks for the efficient service.

Ruud C.
10/12/2011
Great experience
Friendly employees. Reasonable rates and good service.

FM
Frank M.
10/08/2011
New Brakes
I had new brakes installed on my '09 Pontiac Vibe. They checked it out to see if I needed new front brakes( it did ) and gave the coupon price and no hard sell. These guys have been very honest and they now have my business for both of my vehicles. There are cheaper places but they'll nickel and dime and you'll end up paying more at the end. ACA is my mechanic now; great job!

EM
Edith M.
09/20/2011
About service
fabulous

FM
Frank M.
Very courteous and professional
I brought my wife's yukon for the transmission service. I asked if they could save the gasket and filter and they bagged it for me. Left it there and went to my daughter's soccer games and they called before the 2nd game to say it was ready. I also got the AAA discount; I was very pleased with service. I'll be bringing my car next weekend forand overdue front brake job.
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Frank, Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. ACA Automotive

Maria Carmen G.
09/17/2011
Fast service on a Saturday!
I took my Honda in for replacement of LED lights. Victor had ordered the part from the dealer during the week.
I dropped my car off at around 11:00 A.M. and was told it would not be ready until around 3:00 P.M. I was pleasantly surprised when my car was ready by 1:00 P.M.
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Maria, Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. ACA Automotive

Robert S.
Engine Trouble
I took in my pickup truck with over 200K miles on it for an overdue tuneup. They did an excellent job!!! Now, It runs as good as new. I have been going here for years and their work is always excellent.
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Robert, Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. ACA Automotive

FW
Fred W.
09/12/2011
ACA are true professionals
I'm 64 years old and have taken many cars to many shops over the years. ACA has been the most honest and professional in our dealings.
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Fred, Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. ACA Automotive

FS
Faith S.
09/11/2011
Review of service
It's always a pleasure doing business with you guys. I think Victor and Adam have the perfect position at your company - at the front line!
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Faith, Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. ACA Automotive

Janet R.
09/10/2011
Advanced Computer Automotive
The service is great, the people who work there are friendly and helpful.
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Janet, Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. ACA Automotive

Calvina C.
09/07/2011
Absolutely wonderful
Just when you think customer service is gone, ACA is over the top with the best customer service and making each customer feel the personal touch of there service. For this reason is why I continue to bring all my cars to where people are still concerned about people!

Michael S.
Torrance, CA
09/06/2011
I took my car in and it was going to take more than just the one day and they arranged a rental car for me and let me use it until the repair was done. My car drives great now.

Christal B.
Diagnose
The diagnose that was given was incorrect.
Adam K. from Advanced Computer Automotive responded on 09/20/2011
Christal, Thank you for your review. Our customer service representative has contacted you and requested that you please forward over the diagnostic performed at another facility. Without that documentation, we cannot validify your concern nor learn from our mistake. Please respond with a copy of the invoice so we can take care of your situation. Thank you, ACA Automotive

Don S.
Great Service - Very Nice Team of People
This shop has great service. They just font tell you what is wrong, they educate you on the problem and explain how it happened. They are supper nice people and really show their customers that they care. They have better rates then a dealership, but they are a bit higher in price. You are paying for a great outcome so the price in the end is great!

SD
Scheri D.
auto repair
thorough, honest, and good customer service

HL
Henee L.
Santa Ana, CA
ACA Rocks
I was extremely pleased with my recent hassle-free smog check visit. The staff was so positive and friendly. I moved to Santa Ana last year, but I still keep coming back to ACA because of their great prices and genuine customer service.

NF
Nick F.
Chula Vista, CA
Repair
Victor and the team are the best. I would highly recommend and have already to others.

FS
Faith S.
08/31/2011
SECOND TO NONE
ACA has worked on all of my cars. I have moved from one area of CA to another on more than one occasion. I was forced to do business with other automotive centers but they just do NOT compare to ACA. They give you top notch customer service and provide 5-star quality work. Their certificates are displayed for you to see when you first walk in. Victor and Adam are irreplaceable.

Thanks ACA for all you have done and continue to do for me.