Business Solutions

Advantage Automotive Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Michelle M.
07/01/2022
Fast. Affordable. Service with a smile!
We have used Advantage Auto for 6 years now, and they never disappoint. They do what’s necessary for an affordable price and I always feel glad I went to...

KD
Kirk/Mason D.
06/29/2022
Highly recommended
The staff is always extremely helpful and kind. The waiting area was fantastic as I waited. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a honest,...

Bill S.
06/27/2022
Repeat Customer!
Been dealing with them for many years. Always quality work at a fair price whether it is an oil change or major repair. Would not take my vehicles anyplace...

06/27/2022
Very fast and courteous service!
So nice to be able to have service done on my car and not have to worry about being over charged! And the yummy cookies are a great bonus!!

PW
Peter W.
06/23/2022
Was able to fit me into a tight schedule
Went over to see if they could get me in for some break issues I was having. Duane checked the schedule and for me in the next day. Dropped off my car early...