Overall Rating 4.2218544/5Overall Rating 4.2218544/5Overall Rating 4.2218544/5Overall Rating 4.2218544/5rating 4.2218544
Overall Rating 2.36755/5Overall Rating 2.36755/5rating 2.36755rating 2.36755rating 2.36755

Martin S.
Bellmore, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2019 Category: Service
The people there are great as well as the service.
Great place to do business with this dealership. Only the best experience in all the years I bought from them
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the input and being part of the Advantage family. Have a great day!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2019 Category: Service
very efficient and job well done
I have always been very satisfied with the service
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/15/2019

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
Excellent job with the last minute drop off!
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/13/2019

Hicksville, NY
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Need to lower the prices
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being apart of the advantage family. Have a great day!

Lori S.

David P.
Cedarhurst, NY
07/09/2019
30K Maintenance & Rear Brakes
Thank you Tony for reviewing the entire process. As usual everything was seamless and the car was spotless.

Jeong H.
Oil changed, Tire rotation
It was simple job. No complain.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/09/2019

Enzio L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Happy with service, and great amenities. Advantage Hyundai in Hicksville rocks. Thanks Beverly.

07/05/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Great amenities !! However, last service was promised a free oil change. Then was charged. But Tony gave me a veterans's 10% discount. Thanks Tony.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the input and being part of the Advantage family. Beverly our customer care representative will be contacting you to discuss your visit. Have a great day!

Robert B.
Wantagh, NY
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Super A+ service and sales center.
Smooth as silk experience. Went in for oil change, inspection and software update. Enjoyed a cup of coffee and about a hour and 15 later I was out, just as I was promised. I waived the free car wash because of a pending appointment. My first time there and certinaly not my last.
Thank you Advantage and staff for a very pleasant experience.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/05/2019

CD
Christopher D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
repeat customer
They always get me out quick and easy after doing what I came in for. I'm a repeat customer both in the service department and in purchasing cars.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/04/2019

Ms
Friendliness

MI
Maria I.
New Hyde Park, NY
Service at Hyundai of Hicksville
The employees are courteous and respectful. They check you in right away and do their best to get you on your way.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/03/2019

Jean S.
Bethpage, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service is provided by everyone.

EM
Eileen M.
Massapequa, NY
07/02/2019 Category: Service
The Warranty- saved me a lot
I was so upset when my car broke down as I didn’t have money to replace an engine, I still was paying on my car so couldn’t trade it in especially in with a seized engine. Then my local mechanic told me about the campaign w/Hyundai. I was so so happy I had a Hyundai. I live my little Sonata!
Two things I thought though, I thought I would’ve got it back cleaner in the interior and am surprised the odometer still reads what the old engine moles were. I am going to call today to see why and if it should be turned to what the new engine has. I was thinking down the road to trade it in for the new Kona but how do I say this is a new engine with 98000+ miles?!
All and all I am very satisfied with Hyundai! I thank you all!

AR
Axel R.
Bethpage, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Very satisfied
The only complaint is that making an appointment is always 1-2 weeks later but after that excellent service. They have shuttle service, snacks in the waiting room, service is fast and they explain everything that needs to be done or has been done to the car. Very satisfied.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Excellent customer experience. Demetri was a great help
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 07/01/2019

Marisol S.
Brooklyn, NY
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Advantage Hyundai is my kind of dealer
The level of courtesy, professionalism and knowledge amongst the staff is Grade A. Definitely will be a returning customer.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/29/2019

PB
Paul B.
Bellmore, NY
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Tessa was terrific.
My name is Dennis Jackman. I brought my car into the dealership to get an oil change. The 2nd of 3 free services I received with my lease.
Tessa was the lovely young lady who processed me. She was thorough and kind. She is terrific at her job.
I told her I was in a rush and she expedited the process as much as was in her control.
It is because of her that I will continue to get my car serviced there after my last complimentary oil change.
Thank you Tessa! 5 stars!
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/29/2019