Overall Rating 4.1902975/5Overall Rating 4.1902975/5Overall Rating 4.1902975/5Overall Rating 4.1902975/5rating 4.1902975
Overall Rating 2.35581/5Overall Rating 2.35581/5rating 2.35581rating 2.35581rating 2.35581

KP
Kathleen P.
Babylon, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there are the best and care for my car.
Anthony is the greatest mechanic. He takes great. Care of my car. I moved and am now much closer to another dealer but I go back to Hicksville for anything my car needs. The care and concern I receive is the best.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the input and being part of the Advantage family. Have a great day!!

Woodbury, NY
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I brought my car in to Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville for a recall. They were very friendly, quick and even cleaned my car for me! I would definitely recommend & I'll be back if I have any other recalls or services needed.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being apart of the advantage family. Have a great day!

NZ
Natale Z.
Lynbrook, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Nat Z. 2015 Sonata
When it comes to service Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville is 5 Stars. The service manager Tony was excellent. He made
Sure to communicate and explain everything to me and my wife. He called back when we asked him to. Everyone that we came in contact with from the Moment we arrived to the moment we left greeted us with a smile and asked how we were. We are a Hyundai family for life. Yes we had a major problem with our car and Hyundai stood up to their second to none warranty and made everything right for us. My wife brings her car in for service and is always treated well. The
Car wash is also a nice touch. Thank you.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 03/13/2019

John M.
Middleburgh, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous
No problems , oil change , inspection and a car wash !
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 03/05/2019

Rich H.
Westbury, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT!
I always take my 2014 Elantra GT here for service.
My service representative Erin P. always goes above and beyond my expectations and is truly exceptional.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 03/05/2019

WP
William P.
Hicksville, NY
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change review on my Hyundai Elantra....William Paddock
I sat for 1 & 1/2 hour’s for my oil change. My car didn’t need washing, but you did it? The mechanic that changed my oil, left the air filter box unclipped, the noise drove me crazy, until you service rep spotted it! Then I’m driving the car today Feb 28, 2019 and noticed the oil change sticker wasn’t replaced. Kinda makes me wonder, what kind of mechanic you’ve got working there. I just leased another 2018 Hyundai Sonata Sport, from you. I now worry about coming to you for oil changes. I wasn’t going to write this, until I saw the old sticker on my window today. The service writer, was an excellent fellow, that should be praised.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/27/2019

Thomas B.
Levittown, NY
02/26/2019 Category: Service
First visit
Visited Advantage Hyundai for my first oil change. In and out within an hour.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/26/2019

GG
Garry G.
North Massapequa, NY
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Going on 6 years at advantage with my Elantra great service the staff seem to really care and trying their best to make you a satisfied customer keep up the good work Garry Gill
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/21/2019

Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/12/2019

Carole M.
Massapequa, NY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
courteous staff, easy appointments, free car wash, great mechanics, coupons
i was greeted by a friendly worker, she was efficient and listened to my concerns. my car was serviced quickly and the charges were reasonable.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/10/2019

Bayside, NY
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service that day! Service advisor very nice and listened to me. Waited for car and was finished in a timely manner.
One problem and I’ve had this before. It was a 5 degree day and they had me waiting in the car for 15 minutes and I was the only car waiting to be serviced. A BiG no no!!
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/06/2019

Salvatore C.
North Massapequa, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor, Dimitri listened to what I needed to be serviced as well as informing me on the additional service that should be performed. I was given the choice to either have it performed at that time or wait until my next visit. I was surprised that when I asked for a ride to and from my house, that Advantage Hyundai in Hicksville was using UBER as their service which made it simpler and more efficient. I have had my Elantra serviced at Advantage Hyundai in Hicksville since I purchased it in 2010 and have never had a problem. Excellent Service all around.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 02/03/2019

Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 01/25/2019

Flushing, NY
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership.....High Costs
Dealership offers good service. But, the prices are very high. $31 to fix a flax is crazy would recommend them if you want to pay high prices. Service Dept friendly.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 01/22/2019

TD
Timothy D.
Lindenhurst, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Express oil change
No hassle oil change - in /out in less than 1 hour. Thanks Scott and Mechanics.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 01/16/2019

PH
Phyllis H.
Levittown, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership,been dealing with them for quite a few years and reccomende family and friends
Professional people taking care of you.Clean,,helpful,informative..Send you notifications.Nice waiting area,coffee ,bagels,. Free car wash.If you have to wait it's not the worst place to wait.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 01/11/2019

PE
Pam E.
Hicksville, NY
01/04/2019
Best Sevice and Staff
This is the only place I would take my car. The staff is professional and courteous and take care of you and your car. They even provided a loaner car because it was going to take a while for my parts to come in.
I can’t say enough good things about them
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 01/05/2019

Bellmore, NY
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Always go tothe hicksville hyundai dealership for the outstanding srvice department
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 01/01/2019

Brooklyn, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Am always satisfied with the service I get here. They always tell me the truth about the work and try to get my car services in a timely fashion.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 12/31/2018