Overall Rating 4.2108835/5Overall Rating 4.2108835/5Overall Rating 4.2108835/5Overall Rating 4.2108835/5rating 4.2108835
Overall Rating 2.37415/5Overall Rating 2.37415/5rating 2.37415rating 2.37415rating 2.37415

Massapequa Park, NY
06/25/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile check up
All work necessary was completed.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being apart of the advantage family. Have a great day!

Leigh S.
Merrick, NY
Great Job!!!
Everyone was extremely courteous and professional

AW
Alan W.
Bethpage, NY
Oil change inspection visit
Sign in was smooth. Car delivered as promised.

GG
Garry G.
North Massapequa, NY
Another great service 6 years or 60,000 miles very happy keep up the good work
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the input and being part of the Advantage family. Have a great day!!

Hollis, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/23/2019 Category: Service
A good place.
Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville is still a place I go to to get my car repaired and inspected and maintained. The service advisors are good. But the young guys who guided me in to the first stop in front of the advisors' office seemed indifferent to their jobs and were not welcoming.

Also, almost every time my car is washed there, the bottom rear corner of my back license plate always gets bent.

Farmingdale, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Everything went better than expected
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/23/2019

LO
Lynne O.
Hauppauge, NY
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
My car needed some extensive recall work done. Anthony was excellent in communicating with me and taking care of all the details that my car needed. Advantage Hyundai is very honest and I only trust bring my car to them knowing that the job will be done right, and fairly priced.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/19/2019

Flushing, NY
Awesome follow-up
It might seem odd to actually not mind going to get your car serviced, but that is the case at Hyundai of Hicksville/Plainview. The staff are extra friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and the place itself is spotlessly clean, restrooms included. Free back massage on some days, too—you can’t beat that!

06/13/2019 Category: Service
I love this place but...
I love Advantage Hyundai in Plainview: the people are very friendly and efficient and the place itself is spotless and a pleasant place to sit and wait for your car to be serviced. However, on my last visit I was very disappointed that they couldn’t take care of the main reason for my visut: the check-engine light has been on for two weeks. They told me the car would have to be left overnight for a check-engine light but they don’t have loaner cars and I work and don’t have a second car or someone who could pick me up from Hyundai, take me to work the next day, and then take me back to Hyundai to pick my car up. Oh, and that can’t be done on a Saturday. So what am I supposed to do now? I’m driving nervously because I don’t know if my car is going to die on me on the highway but I can’t leave it at Hyundai without a loaner car. They did the oil change the car needed but I still have this impossible-to-make appointment hanging over my head.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the input and being part of the Advantage family. Beverly our customer care representative will be contacting you to discuss you visit. Have a great day!

Stefan S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
What a difference
I have purchased 2 Hyundai’s from a different dealership on Long Island. Getting the vehicles serviced has always been a trying experience. I decided to try a different dealership and boy what a difference. I will continue using Advantage and my next vehicle purchase will be with them as well!
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/13/2019

AF
Angelo F.
Massapequa, NY
06/07/2019 Category: Service
There is a Petty Thief in Your Servive Dept.
I would have rated the service 5 stars, but someone stole a couple of dollars worth of change from my console compartment. It is not enough money for me to worry about, but if someone is so petty as to steal loose change I wonder what else they might steal. I do not need anyone to call me and I am not asking for anything. I have agreat relationship with your dealership and I believe you would want to know if someone in you organaization is a thief.
The service I recieved was completed as expected and was ready as promised. The service representative was friendly very competent. The person at the cashier window was also very friendly and competent. It is a shame that something so petty would make an excellent visit be concerning.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/08/2019

IC
In C.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Courteous manner
Whenever we need service,satisfied with them.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 06/05/2019

Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/31/2019

Carole M.
Massapequa, NY
05/26/2019 Category: Service
excellent dealership service reasonable charges
prompt and courteous service. keeping me updated on what is needed in the future and.service discounts.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/26/2019

Rosemarie P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
The service at Advantage Hyundai is always professional & the staff is friendly. My car needed tires on the last visit. They were not in stock & had to be ordered, so my car had to be kept till the next day. They provided a loner car.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/24/2019

Cindy M.
Westbury, NY
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Car returned with damage
My Sonata was in for a warranty item. It took 3 days to complete and no loaner car wAs offered or available. My car was returned dirty and with a dangling license plate that was bent in half. No one offered to repair it. They wouldn’t even give my husband a screwdriver to do it himself. The reason for the damage was “the car wash did it.” Last time I used this dealer was with my Santa Fe. The repair man misdiagnosed my engine problem costing me $1000 to have the car fixed somewhere else. Hyundai did refund the $149 inspection fee for the misdiagnosis, but did not cover the $1000 damage incurred by their mistake. The repair was a warranty item that Hyundai’s own mechanics couldn’t identify. Do not use this dealer for repairs.
Mike K., Service Manager from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for ypur input and have a great day Beverly our customer care represenative will be contacting you to discuss your visit.

Michael Kiely

Stanley K.
Syosset, NY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
My Santa Fe Service
They were pleasant and did the work called for to my satisfaction
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/14/2019

Larry M.
Westbury, NY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Accountability & Reliability
From the moment I purchased my vehicle to my most recent maintenance inspection, Hyundai @
Hicksville is someone I know I can count on to maintain my vehicle at it's highest level of performance at a low
and reasonable cost, and with full confidence that I am being treated with respect and honesty.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/13/2019

John T.
Brentwood, NY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/07/2019 Category: Service
I am in good hands: always good advice and best direction from my advisor Erin!
This is the best place for me and my Veloster. I never have to worry about anything especially with Erin P. on the job.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/08/2019

PA
Phyllis A.
Plainview, NY
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
OMG immediate uber driver to take you to your place of work or home while car was serviced!!
Communication is A+
Very pleasant office staff.
Beverly S. from Advantage Hyundai of Hicksville responded on 05/03/2019