NK
NEIL K.
Lexus ES 350
05/14/2020
Fantastic Job!
Fast, courteous, professional and reasonably priced. Affordable did a fantastic job!

ES
ED S.
05/07/2020
Use Affordable on a regular basis and have always received very good service at a reasonable price.

BN
Bob N.
Shelby, MI
Mercury Milan
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Bob said this business was very quick at getting him what he needed, the service was great and he had no issues.

ASHLEY B.
04/29/2020
Affordable did not fix my car
I took my car in to get fixed. Spent $460 and my car still wants to stall out. Yes my car needed a tune up but no they did fix the issue. And I'm still left with a vehicle that doesn't want to run after nearly $500!!!

ROY S.

KENDRA M.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/23/2020
Five Stars
Great customer service, good prices, great people!

AW
ANDY W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/22/2020
A FRIENDLY SHOP WORTH NOTING....
Greg and his crew continue to provide quality vehicle service at affordable prices.
I recommend the business without hesitation.

04/20/2020
Great work
Quickly identified problem after two previous shops to include the dealership could not diagnose. Got my truck back the next day tip top. Thanks guys

Ron C.
Pentwater, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the staff got the job done, they have excellent mechanics, good competitive prices and his vehicle was in and out quickly.

JE
JOEL E.
04/07/2020
Fast service, honest work and affordable.
I don't take reviewing businesses lightly, as I appreciate honest reviews to help me and others make decisions, and helps owners improve or get the well deserved business they deserve.

For being the first time I have Affordable Auto do work on my vehicle I was very, very happy. I took my '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee for diagnostics on a Tuesday afternoon, next day Wednesday they pin pointed the problems. Bad heater-core and transmission fluid oil pan leaking.

PROS:
For being the type of work my Jeep needed I was impressed by the time it took to get fixed. My Jeep was ready by Friday 2pm of the same week.

The price was VERY reasonable.

They did more than they had to. With the coolant leakage they wiped as much as they could off some affected areas.

Honest work. I accidentally had left some personal and private information in the car and it was all left in a box intact.
Also, In my opinion I liked that they fixed what they found and not give me all these "other issues" (if you know what I mean).

And last but not least, standing by their work. When I got my Jeep back on Friday afternoon, I noticed a noise that wasn't there before. They were willing to look at it and fix it. The noise went away on its own so I decided to not go back.

Cons:

The owner is very nice and easy to talk to person. Just not much of an explainer kinda guy (I mean that in a nice way), as I had to ask a few things about the issue/s my Jeep had. This isn't much of an Con per say. I just think it's good when the owner or person that worked on the vehicle points out the 'whys', 'how's', 'ifs', etc.

Overall, Its a very good shop to take your vehicles. I will be going back if i need to and I highly recommend this business to the locals and non-locals.

ALEX S.
04/06/2020
Alex S
Courteous and dependable service at very reasonable prices.

Sarah S.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said she loves the service and the staff does great work.

SA
SARAH A.
Chrysler 300
03/24/2020
Honest and Fair
This place has been consistently cheaper for fantastic and speedy work. Go here if you want to rest easy knowing you got an honest deal.

New Era, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
03/18/2020
Honest
Very friendly and always good honest work. We’ve been going her for years!

GZ
Gerry Z.
Shelby, MI
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Gerry said they are the best, he is real satisfied and this business gives him really good service.