Business Solutions

AFFORDABLE USED & NEW TIRES

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BD
Bill D.
07/02/2022
Very good customer service
I needed two used tires and the place I use to use went out of business. So I tried Affordable Tire for the first time and I don't have any complaints about...

06/25/2022
Always good , quick and affordable
They will always hook you up never duck you

TH
Tika H.
06/24/2022
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. There are a blessing to Knoxville!! These people are God sent. Whatever you need done please come here. They’ll fix you up...

06/22/2022
Replacement of two tires
Quick, courteous and very reasonably priced. Will definitely recommend and use again!

KW
kelly w.
06/19/2022
Brakes
Hey thanks you all for helping me get my car back together in better shape thanks for actually caring and looking out for me I will be back and I thank you...