Robin R.
Buick LeSabre
02/17/2020
Quick battery replacement
Light system was glitching out and turning on by itself when car was off, brought over and turned out that my battery was corroded and needed replacing. They fixed it fast and got my car back quicker than expected, appreciate the quick fix.

FM
Flor M.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Flor said she liked that everything went fine.

Ann M.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ann said the business was very good.

CG
Clenier G.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Clenier said this business gives very good service the minute he steps inside, they greet him and make sure he is comfortable. They are friendly and really seem like they want to help, and when they check the vehicle for problems, they make sure to check everything so he is safe being out on the road.

Anthony S.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said this business has worked on his vehicles before, they do good work and he trusts them.

Rosalie S.
Montclair, NJ
01/08/2020
Workers who care and treat u like family.
Outstanding staff and work. Very honest and trustworthy. I feel safe in my car after Dave and his staff work on it. Thank u for taking such care of me through the years. I truly appreciate U all.
Thank u.

Brendan B.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Brendan said they're honest. He said they don't rip off their customers.

Laurie B.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Laurie said she appreciates that Dave goes out of his way for her.

Robin R.
Buick LeSabre
01/06/2020
Mechanics who are dedicated to finding a solution
My family has been using Agolia and Sons BP as our mechanics for 30+ years since my parents first moved to Bloomfield. I have always appreciated their good service and fair pricing, but recently I’ve become even more appreciative. I have an old 1996 car that’s in good condition, but unfortunately since it’s so old there are many parts that just aren’t made anymore. When my windshield wipers malfunctioned and the part was no longer made, Dave the manager found a way to get it working again. And when my headlights recently stopped working due to a headlight control module that is no longer made, Dave again found a way to fix the wiring in the bad part and get my headlights up and running again. While many other mechanics would have just told me I’m out of luck and to get a new car, they didn’t stop until they found a solution and for that I’m extremely grateful. I recommend them to anyone looking for smart, honest mechanics who genuinely care about their customers.

EC
Elio C.
12/12/2019
YEAH!
Bad starter under warranty. Replaced - no charge - VERY happy. Great service!

MK
May K.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
May said she has always been very satisfied with this business. They are very polite, very fair and even pick up and deliver her vehicle.

12/05/2019
only mechanics I take our car to
This local crew is knowledgeable, dependable and smart. Very happy to have them in the neighborhood. I wouldn't think of taking our family vehicle anywhere else!

Tori B.
Dodge Journey
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Tori said this business is quick. They're nice. She said they did a good job.

Michelle M.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said they were very responsive.

Jamie S.
11/13/2019
Dave is the best mechanic and always great prices!