Business Solutions

AJ USA Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MARY M.
10/21/2021
Honest and excellent service
I’ve used AJ-USA for all my Mercedes repairs & service for many years. The manager, Craig, has excellent customer rapport and provides honest, necessary...

LT
LEANN T.
10/15/2021
AJ USA is the best!
All of the personnel at AJ USA are so warm, friendly and helpful. I take all of my vehicles to AJ USA for maintenance. The service department does a...

GM
GLEN M.
10/14/2021
Fast, Friendly and Professional Service
I have used AJ-USA for several years to service my Lexus. The AJ-USA team is friendly and competent. I highly recommend them.

KF
KATHERINE F.
10/07/2021
Craig at AJ'S USA was professional, courteous and helpful
I have taken my car to another Auto Repair Shop since early March (B&C Automotive Shop in Vista...I had to keep taking my car back and one thing led to...

10/06/2021
Very responsive and understanding of issues
Very responsive and understanding of issues Fixed the issues