Business Solutions

AJ USA Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MARY M.
08/09/2022
Service always excellent
Craig the manager provides prompt responses to requests and follows up with clear explanations.

HB
HANNIE B.
08/09/2022
As usual Excellent service, Craig is great

DAVID R.
08/06/2022
Trustworthy, thorough and friendly
Had major damage to my Mercedes from an accident. They did a superior job in repairing my vehicle. Daniel texted me to keep me update on status. Angel was...

DON B.
07/25/2022
Price Quote Needs Improvement
I was quoted $119 over the phone, then $134 in person. I was told that was due to taxes. Not so. Parts went up to $24.99 from $9.95 is what caused the...

07/22/2022
Oil Change
Took my truck into AJ USA for a scheduled oil change and was taken care of quickly and very professionally. From calling to schedule through coming in and...