Toyota Tundra
03/06/2021
Fast, friendly service on my oil change
Dropped my truck off in the morning before work, it was second in line, and was done a short while later. Appreciate the friendly service and above all the honesty.

AG
amanda g.
03/02/2021
Quality
I’ve taken all my cars here. They are honest and do quality work. They don’t press you to have more work done than needed.

JORDAN H.
03/01/2021
Rear suspension repair
I had curbed my Audi drifting in the winter and had to get a expensive repair done. Luckily AJ's was able to get it done for a good price and shes back on the road

CT
Craig T.
Ohio
Honda Accord Sedan
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Craig said they did exactly what he asked them to do. They let him know when they found a problem that would be covered under his warranty.

adam m.
02/11/2021
Friendly
My grandpa used them when he needed repairs so I started using them. They are friendly and straight up with you about what needs repaired and will not go looking for things to repair like most shops trying to get money, unless you ask them to do it. I wish the pricing could be better but you get quality work from them so I can’t complain too much.

RANDEL W.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/04/2021
Auto repair
Very pleasant and great service

Dodge Dakota
02/03/2021
Always Come Through
With my family, repairs are always at the very last minute. AJs gets us back on the road quickly.

Sarah c.
Yellow Springs, OH
02/03/2021
I'll never take my car to another shop, these guys are always dependable, honest, quick and they have very reasonable prices. I've been here quite a few times & they always do great work! Thank you for everything you do!!!

MA
MORGAN A.
02/01/2021
Great service, fair pricing
Excellent communication, excellent service, fair pricing, (thank you!) very professional from start to finish. Highly recommend, 10/10

MT
mark t.
01/26/2021
Always Quality Repair and Efficient Service
My continued thanks to Jim Jamie and the other guys for always great efficient service. I called this morning for an oil change and they were able to work me in. You can’t go wrong by going to AJs for all your repair needs.

mathew w.
Jeep Liberty
01/22/2021
Quality workmanship and honest service writer
This shop does a good job maintaining standards of quality control, but what makes me prefer this shop over others is the trustworthiness of the service writer. The recommendations he makes seem to favor the best interest of the customer rather than maximizing revenue. The owner has made prices reasonable and good staff choices keep me coming back.

RL
rick l.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/20/2021
car worked done
Being honest,call me what's going on,.what is needed before allowing them to proceed after getting estimates.,etc.

brian m.
Chrysler 200
01/20/2021
Good experience and customer service
They did a good job on my vehicles would take my cars back there anytime

Andrew B.
GMC Canyon
01/14/2021
Professionalism/Communication
My truck has been at AJs twice now. Both times the problem was identified and repair cost was given before work started. AJs impressed me with their professionalism, work ethic, they exceeded my expectations of their ability of service to the community

mary s.
Ford Fiesta
01/13/2021
This business is neat and clean which is a bonus in the prices they charge and a friendly atmosphere
The people were friendly and polite They did an excellent job in a timely manner with a fair price.