TODD M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/30/2020
AJ’s came Recommended, I now know why, OUTSTANDING!
My sons car broke down on Wednesday night. We are from this area, and I asked a coworker who he would recommend? The most inexpensive tow I have EVER had, I was shocked! The axle broke, AJ’s diagnosed the problem, looked thoroughly for any other extensive damaged the axle might have caused (which it didn’t) and repaired the car by 4:00 Friday. The shop contacted us right away, kept my son and I abreast of the repair, and suggested recommendations for preventative maintenance and provided us with a quote which was impressively fair. I work at the base, I will recommend them to everybody. Thanks guys, from the tow truck operator to the owners, nothing but professionalism was always maintained.

NP
norm p.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/27/2020
Forget the rest, try the BEST!
All the guys at AJs are TOP NOTCH! Great service,knowledgeable and professional. You want the job done right? Go see Jimmy and the guys at AJs...they will treat you right!!

EA
ERNIE A.
10/26/2020
Brake line repair
Awesome service. Jamie took care of my 2000 Honda Accord needing rear brake lines replaced. He took my car in and repaired it in excellent same day time. Highly recommend their service to everyone. Very reasonable price. Thank you so much.

JAMES W.
10/24/2020
Reliable and honesty
I've been going to AJ Auto Repairs for several years. They have been professional and reliable.

ER
eric r.
10/21/2020
Easy to work with
Have had work done here numerous times. Always felt I was treated well and fair.

AK
Andy K.
Ohio
Kia Rio
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Andy said he thought they were good.

RK
Russell K.
Ram 1500
10/20/2020
Excellent work as usual
Hard to find an honest shop. These guys are that for sure. Great service and excellent work. Always communicating as well. They make sure you know what’s going on every step of the process.

Amanda M.
Ohio
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said they gave her not only an excellent time line on service, but followed through with excellent communication and told her about everything that could potentially be problems in the future.

RJ
ron j.
10/06/2020
Speed, price and people
Great job

LR
Larry R.
10/06/2020
No one else will work on our cars
Best in town!

scott b.
Cadillac SRX
10/05/2020
Always trustworthy and does great work!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to them for about 20 years and have always been happy with what they’ve worked on with our vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone.

WL
william l.
Dayton, OH
Dodge Dakota
Honest & Reliable
The most honest and reliable auto service in the Miami Valley. Loyal customer for over 15 years and they are more than fair.

thomas b.
Friendly, Professional, Honest, and Reliable
I brought our cars in for an 8:00 oil change and routine checkup on consecutive days, and the work was able to drive away 30 minutes later both days. While waiting, I overheard a conversation between Jamie and a potential customer about what was wrong with the person’s car. Rather than take on the job, Jamie first advised the couple to take the car to the dealership (where it was purchased) because it might not cost anything there to fix it. After they left, Jamie looked at me and said, “it was the right thing to do!”

RE
RAYMOND E.
10/02/2020

Jerry D.
GMC Yukon
09/29/2020
Hey great place to have your car worked on
A J's Jay's treated me with respect and listen to what I had to say about what I wanted done on my car. They did an excellent job and a short amount of time. I received my card back a lot past her and I thought I everywhere. In my book AJ's is the best place to have a car worked on. I greatly appreciate their friendly service and the warm welcome I received when I picked up the vehicle. It will be the only place I have my car worked on from now on hats off to AJ's.