LR
Larry R.
Saturn SL2
07/10/2020
Always satisfied
I will not let anyone else work on my cars. You know your never being taken advantage of and the quality of work is excellent. All my cars from my 1979 corvette, my Jeep Wrangler and my Honda Civic all have been worked on by AJ’s. Thanks AJ’s for always taking care of my vehicles.

Dayton, OH
07/08/2020
Quick turnaround
I have taken my vehicle here twice now. They are honest and straightforward. On both occasions, the work was done well and promptly.

BO
Breann O.
Bellbrook, OH
07/03/2020
Great service.
Every time I bring my vehicle into AJs I know it will be taken care of, and taken care of quickly. I never have to wait to be seen, the staff is super friendly and down to earth. Jamie goes above and beyond to explain things to me that I don’t understand and doesn’t treat me as lesser because I’m a woman (which is something I’ve experienced at other repair shops.) I trust him and I trust the service here.

Chris S.
07/01/2020
Employee
It's a great place to work and I enjoy the work environment

david c.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/30/2020
Professional people
Everytime we need vehicle repairs, etc, we ALWAYS choose AJs. Their technicians are highly proficient and the office people are friendly, patient and helpful.

GK
George K.
06/29/2020
Great work at a fair price
Second time I've been there. They always do great work in a timely manner and explain everything to me beforehand.

LR
larry r.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/22/2020
Great customer service. Always go beyond expectations
Have used AJ’s for many years. No one else will ever work on my cars except AJ’s. They always exceed my expectations and I trust and have total confidence that my vehicles will be taken care of.

LF
Lesley F.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/20/2020
Friendly Service
Got a flat on my way home and luckily AJ’s Complete Auto Repair was near by! Walked in and was immediately greeted with friendly service. Jamie even went out of his way to make a call to another business to see if they had my tire size in stock so that I could make it home safely and without spending and arm and a leg. Will definitely use them in the future!

Devin M.
Nissan Sentra
06/18/2020
Friendly and accommodating
I was a last minute add to the list of customers but AJ's snuck me in. They made me feel welcomed and not like an inconvenience, which is a credit to Jamie at the front desk.

Josh B.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Josh said this business finished every thing in a timely manner.

TC
trudy c.
06/17/2020
Pleasant staff and quick efficient service!
I have been very satisfied with honesty of workers and quick efficient work on my vehicles for 4 years.

BR
brian r.
06/15/2020
I dropped of the car for servicing. I know it would take some time due to what all needed to be done. AJ called me to let me know the car was ready sooner than expected

Dan S.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they were professional, but they left his center seats in a forward position.

tom b.
Xenia, OH
Mazda CX-9
06/12/2020
Great service, great value, friendly and knowledgeable
We bring all of our cars here for routine maintenance and are always satisfied with the service. In the past, we have occasionally taken our cars elsewhere for an estimate or opinion on needed service. *Every* time we have done this, AJ's has offered the better value and more complete review and recommendation for service needed. They won't unnecessarily recommend costly unneeded services just to raise the price. Would not hesitate to recommend this business to anyone.

CT
Casey T.
GMC Acadia
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Casey said this business was quick, they kept her updated with what was going on and they fixed the problem. It worked out and they helped her get everything fixed.