Dana H.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/24/2021
Mom's tire
Taking care of my elderly mother, whom we recently moved closer to us, also involves taking care of her vehicle. Called AKA when I noticed she had a tire that was losing air. They got me in the next morning and by 10:15am had the tire repaired (it had picked up a nail) and ready to go. So Thankful for AKA servicing all of our family vehicles (now totaling 4). Whoever said, "there is nothing better than a trustworthy mechanic", must have also gotten their vehicles serviced at AKA! Great Friendly service!

SL
Shane L.
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/22/2021
Service van repairs
Excellent service a d fair prices.

02/18/2021
Friendly, honest and fair
The people who work there are incredibly friendly, easy to talk with, honest about what is going on with your car and fair in cost. They will explain the issues with your vehicle and help you make an informed decision that works best for your car. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else!

Nissan Rogue
02/18/2021
Excellent Service as always
Jason and team always do a fabulous job. The work is completed timely and i would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for mechanic you can trrust!

Cody S.
Chrysler Sebring
02/17/2021
EVAN
Fantastic work. This shop is top of the notch. From the front desk man Dennis to the mechanic man Evan, it is all well orchestrated. I was never pressured into fixing things my car didn't need. I will definitely be taking my car back to AKA Automotive and requesting Evan. Evan, your stellar. Thanks AKA Automotive!

NC
Nikki & William C.
Windsor, WI
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2021
Great local place you can trust
Jason is great! I can't tell you how many times we have called them up, had an issue and they got us in as quick as they could. Especially a dead battery the other day at 3:30pm. They checked it, found out it was dead & had a new one in an hour! Great place to go & so happy we know Jason & trust him also close.

Craig H.
Dodge Journey
02/11/2021
Wonderful
Set expectations well. Up front and honest. Helped me with a question after I paid and the tech came out to walk me through my question. Great service

Honda Accord
02/11/2021
Repairs on 88 Honda
Great work. Very fast and friendly. Will be loyal customer from now on.

Audi Q7
02/10/2021
Been going to AKA for approx 3 years and i am extremely happy with the service and Jason always makes himself available to answer any questions that we might have.

BR
Bill R.
02/04/2021
Good work, they fit my repair in
They've done a good job for me in past. They Fit me in their schedule when they were busy and I was without a vehicle. Much appreciated...

BK
Bonnie K.
01/31/2021
Highly recommend!
After a routine oil change, several maintenance repairs were brought to my attention. Some more urgent than others for a car with 120,000 miles. I decided to get everything done at once as long as my vehicle was going to be in the shop. Dennis and the crew took care of everything at or under the estimate and had it done on time as promised. It feels good to take my vehicle to a place where I know I'm not being played because I'm a woman and know very little about cars. I've been going to AKA for about a year, and they have my absolute trust. PS: The repairs made a huge difference in the ride of my RAV-4.

MK
Mikayla & Audie K.
Ford Expedition EL
01/27/2021
Dedication, thoroughness
My fiancé and I moved to the Windsor area a couple of years ago and have had very good experiences with AKA Auto. My car (which has seen better days) had a not-so-obvious issue happening with it where the engine would randomly die when accelerating. The team at AKA Auto kept it at the shop for an extended period of time, graciously working it in between other appointments, and eventually found out the issue lay with a misfiring sparkplug. I appreciated the time they took to find this issue. We recently had to have some extensive work in replacing a water pump, and the quality and customer service has always met our expectations. Prices are reasonable for the work you receive. Thanks for always being so helpful!

01/20/2021
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. Several issue with my vehicle were found that I brought in. The employees were very straightforward and honest about the things that needed to be fixed now and what could wait. First time here but will return for my auto needs!
JASON A. from AKA Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the kind words, and glad to hear you will be back! We appreciate your business!

Windsor, WI
GMC Acadia
01/19/2021
Always great service
Thank you!
JASON A. from AKA Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank You! We appreciate your business:)

01/19/2021
Honest and friendly
The people at AKA are friendly and honest about your car. They make sure you get only the service you need and explain anything you don’t understand!
JASON A. from AKA Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thank You for the kind words, we appreciate your business!