JOHN P.
Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2019
Professional, courteous, and honest
A great upland family owned business who cares about their community. I would recommend anybody if they have car issues to go to Akbar.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you John! You are part of our family!! Together we keep our kids safe and moving in the right direction!! Thank you for taking the time to offer this kind review!

MK
Mario K.
Van Nuys, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Mario said this business has really good service.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you Mario! You're a really good cusomer!! Happy Holidays to you!!

MICKEAL P.
Fontana, CA
Audi TT
11/27/2019
My new mechanics
I was out of town when my vehicle was dropped off to be worked on. John who was helping me everything, did an awesome job. He kept me updated on everything he saw and fixed as well as helped me out with the total cost. Overall my experience here has been great and definitely would take my car back to these guys!

LA
Liz A.
Montclair, CA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Liz said this business was very, very good to her son's vehicle and she appreciated them for that. Her son's vehicle was in really bad shape and they worked miracles on it. They were fair, very nice, worked with him and did everything to help him.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11/16/2019
Easy getting an appointment. John is great. Thanks, Perry for the ride home, for accommodating me!

SUZANNE H.
11/13/2019
Happy Customer
My first time at this repair shop and I left a happy customer. They repaired my car quicker than expected. They saved all the parts they replaced so we could see why they needed replacing. The owner is friendly and knowledgeable. I will return and refer others to them.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/13/2019

Hi "Happy Customer"! We are so glad you are pleased with our service! Thank you very much for taking a moment to let us know.  We really appreciate serving kind people like you! Perry

LUIS M.
Corona, CA
11/06/2019
Do you really know how to treat a customer
Akbar Auto service was great I originally had an appointment at CarMax but because my vehicle was a diesel truck they could not help me so they send me to Akbar. When I got there they were notified by CarMax and they knew exactly what I needed, they helped me and were able to take care of the problem. I would highly recommend them to my friends and relatives and I will continue to go to them in the future
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/06/2019

Really good to meet you Luis! I'm so glad we were able to help you and that CarMax referred you to us!! Many thanks for taking the time to post a positive review!!

SR
SIERRA R.
CA
Audi Q5
11/04/2019
The most attentive crew around!
My whole family has been coming here for years and they’re always very considerate and attentive and take great care of our cars!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you thank you for this lovely review! I'm sad I didn't see you this last visit because I always look forward to seeing your smiling face! We are privelaged to be "attentive" to such a wonderful family!! Stay beautiful ;-)

JANET L.
Claremont, CA
Volkswagen CC
10/31/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service. As always; a Pleasant experience
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/01/2019

We think YOU are AWESOME and PLEASANT, Janet!! Great to see you! Glad this round was no biggie for you guys!!

RO
RAUL O.
West Covina, CA
Volkswagen Bus
10/29/2019
They listen to you
Besides the obvious things that are wrong they are willing to look at suspected problems. Prices reasonable

JAMES F.
Pomona, CA
Cadillac ATS Coupe
10/24/2019
Just the overall customer service
I had a minor problem with my car from the dealer. These guys were referred to me from my dealer. BEST SERVICE!
I will definitely be back and refer anyone I can to Akbar!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you! Wow, what a compliment! You, by the way, are our ideal customer! It is equally gratifying for us to be able to provide seemless service to pleasant and appreciative people like you.  We are especially happyto know  that you felt our waiting room is "serene". ;-D

Shalay C.
Chino Hills, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Shalay said the staff is great, very personable, has great customer service and quick turn around.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Shalay!  You and your family are FIVE STAR customers!! Thank you for your support and positive feedback.  We appreciate all of you and always look forward to seeing you!!

Best,

Mike R.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said this facility tested something that his own automotive repair business wasn't able to test. He stated he sometimes works with this place when there is something technical regarding BMWs because they do not specialize in BMWs at his business, and this place does. He said he was happy with everything, it was good service and the staff called him back promptly.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/23/2019

What a glowing testimony! We thank you VERY much for this and are so happy to be able be a resource for you in accomadating your customers.  We look forward to working together in the futue!

JN
JEFFERY N.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/20/2019
Great Service, Great People
I’ve been having my cars serviced at Akbar for the pst 15 years. I have never been disappointed with the quality of the maintenance and care the staff has shown me.
John in particular has been great; his friendliness and personal attention make him an invaluable resource to the shop.
I thank you, and so does my elderly 280 SL 😎
Dr. Jeff
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you kindly Dr. Jeff! We are thrilled that you continue to be happy with our service all of these years.  John is still on cloud 9 since you dubbed him " invaluable"!!!  Now the rest of us have to work with him ;-D Ha! Ha!  See you next time...

TG
TAVENGWG G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019
Brakes
John and his team were at their best when I went in to have my brakes inspected and replaced. I will be coming back in a couple of months to have my manifold replaced

TG
Tavengwa G.
10/18/2019
Airbag Replacement
I took my Mercedes GL450 to have an airbag fixed. Excellent service!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/18/2019

It was so nice to see your smiling face today! Thank you very much for supporting our business. We always look forward to serving you!

KEITH S.
Nissan Frontier
10/15/2019
Love this place. Great care, communication and persistance to get it done right.
Had an electrical issue. Took a couple visits to get it all right. But thanks to thier persistance it got handled. They helped get me back home fro the shop. The owner actually drove me. Sweet people, great service. I recommend them to everyone.
Thanks guys.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Keith for this kind review! Our business is built on reputation and comments like these really contribute to our growth. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to doing so long term! See you next time!

BEVERLY H.
Moreno Valley, CA
10/04/2019
Hudson BMW
John and staff are wonderful, informative and genuinely seem to care about their customers. I will take my car to no one else. Promise.

VB
VERONICA B.
Claremont, CA
10/02/2019
Service was great. Friendly
Great service. Great honest and fast

PR