Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.499998/5Overall Rating 2.499998/5rating 2.499998rating 2.499998rating 2.499998

Mike D.
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2018
Trusted Service
I have taken my cars to Auto Clinic for over 13 years. Based on my experience, their are motivated to deliver great service with the customer's best interest in mind. When it is not broken they tell you, they make an effort to save you money, they are concerned with the safety of your vehicle, and their many years of experience can be trusted.

Jennifer G.
Chevrolet Classic
05/19/2018
Amazing Service
The folks at the clinic are very professional and know what they're doing. As a woman, I appreciate the clinic not trying to take advanage of me and my lack of mechanical knowledge. Thanks guys! You're the best!

Joshua M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said he likes the staff.

Connie H.
04/07/2018
Honesty, discounts, loaner cars, good service.
Akron auto clinic does great work ! Honest, friendly people! I've known fred the owner a long time, he has always treated me good! Giving me discounts, 6 months same as cash program really helps your wallet! I have always been satisfied with their service and i would highly recommend them!!

FG
Frank G.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/06/2018
Good customer service but I'm not happy
I'm not to happy. After I spent almost $700 dollars to get my truck fixed the check engine light came on within 24 hours.

SF
Steve F.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did a good job.

Jordan L.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the staff did a good job.

CD
Carl D.
Buick Encore
03/25/2018
AAC does it again
As always another fine job for the boys at AAC

EO
Eric O.
Canal Winchester, OH
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ron. He said the business provided the best service and also provided a student discount.

Juanita H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Juanita said she took her vehicle in because there was a noise. The mechanic said he would look into it. She also had tires put on, rotors, brakes and brake pads. He did not check her bearings, and he charged her $300. She will not recommend the business until the matter is resolved.
fred f. from Akron Auto Clinic

Juanita, the vehicle was towed in because the brake peddle was going to the floor and the vehicle could not be driven. The brakes had gotten so bad the caliper came apart and the fluid came out. The car was unsafe and could not be test driven until we made repairs. In almost every case, to find a wheel bearing noise, the car must be driven. We did ask you to replace the wheel bearing with the repairs we were doing to complete the job once we were able to test drive it. I am sorry we couldn't tell you about the wheel bearing on the initial evaluation but it was just not humanly possible.

BT
Ben T.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business provided good service.

MJ
Michael J.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business's service is pretty good.

Jerome K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said he didn't like how expensive the service was. However, the staff gave him a ride to work and everything seems fine.

Dernard W.
Cadillac DTS
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Dernard said they have great service. He and his girlfriend take all of their vehicles to this business for service. This business also provides a loaner vehicle to the customers while their vehicle is being repaired.

Boojoe S.
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Boojoe said the staff is very patient. They try to help with everything and are very understanding. He loves this business.

Alana M.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Alana said the customer service was very good. She stated her vehicle feels a lot better than it did before.

James H.
Nissan Quest
03/05/2018 Category: Service
James said he is satisfied with their work.

JO
Joel O.
03/03/2018
Great place.
Fast, thoeough, and friendly.

Mary L.
02/20/2018
Great cistomer service
And the work is good and certified

Lawrence m.
02/19/2018
Terrible service
Basically I jus got charged $90 for them to tell me nothing's wrong , took it sumwhere else and the problem was obvious ,I feel like they jus put my car on a machine and called it a day I highly doubt if they drove it or actually tried to find the problem ,you can take your chances but I'll never go here again
fred f. from Akron Auto Clinic

Sorry Lawrence we didn't help you solve the problem. Our goal is to solve every problem that comes in the shop. Occasional we run into what's called an intermittent problem, one that comes and goes. Those are very annoying and difficult to catch at times.
        Our policy is to confirm the complaint first, if we can not then we consider it a intermittent problem. We then scan the data and look for clues and match the symptoms with what we see in the data. If we still do not see a problem, the repair is turned over to me. I take it on an extended test drive, sometimes up to an hour. If I get it to act up, I turn it back to the other master tech and we work together on the diagnostic.
       If I can not get it to act up, we always make a request to the customer, to bring it back when it is acting up again. We tell the customer the follow up free and no appointment necessary. We had well over an hour in the diagnostics and extended driving of your vehicle.
     Our fee was $78.00 and we gave you this information: here are the techs notes: " No mil on , one code in the history codes , U1000 PCM state of health this is a communication code , cant read all the modules , do have one code in the DSM , U1160 no communication with the DSM , all are history codes , the car is not acting up , need the car to act up.
   All we asked for was a little cooperation and patience. I am sure we could have helped you if you had brought it back when it was acting up.