Jerrell S.
10/09/2018
Car care made easy
Alameda Auto Care Ctr is my go to for maintaining a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I am able to stay on track and have all the recommended oil changes and service, because I get reminders, it is easy to make appointments at convenient times, it is affordable, and as a result, my car is running great.

10/08/2018
Professional and Honest
Staff is great, they call with updates and are honest. I gladly bring all my vehicles here

09/10/2018
Fast service
Service was really fast.

Misty M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/08/2018
great service
Thank you for attending to my daughters car :)

Roneal R.
08/20/2018
Responsiveness and Quality Care
These guys are the best in town

PG
Paul G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/02/2018
Very dependable
I have been going to David and Andy for nearly 20 years. They have worked on all my vehicles from a simple oil change to complete CV joint axle change to changing all the hoses on a Honda Prelude! Always timely service with no hidden costs.

07/29/2018
Best Auto Service
Andy kept us updated on our vehicle and it was ready for pick up sooner than we thought, extremely honest and professional business

Mark S.
07/22/2018
reliable & trustworthy
I can always trust bringing my cars to this shop, David always answers my sometimes monotonous questions & always at a competitive price.

EM
Ed M.
07/21/2018
90,000 mile service checkup
Very thorough and concise service for any car.

06/29/2018
Fantastic
If I could give them 20 stars, I would, superb service, professionalism and honesty. Fred and the entire team were great

FO
Franklin O.
06/21/2018
great job
superior customer service

Richmond, CA
05/31/2018
Amazing Service
David, Andy, Fred and the guys always treat my car as if it was a million dollar hot rod. My service is done on time and priced fairly. I will only go these fellas for my car needs. You should go to them too. You won't be sorry.

Ray G.
Oakland, CA
Buick Verano
05/30/2018
Consistent service
Consistently good service. Yjey were busy because of the holiday week but still performed as expected

FO

PG
Paul G.
04/14/2018
Very dependable
As a regular client, I have always appreciated their honesty and frankness in terms of the service needed.

BA

GB
Gary B.
Lexus HS 250h
03/31/2018
They are always accomodating; do GREAT work; give me a report of work completed or needing done....and the staff is superb!
Andy, Fred, David -- all are very accommodating -- they drive me home before starting work and then pick me up when it's completed -- a huge help for a one-car owner couple! I have complete confidence in their work.

RD
Rick D.
03/21/2018
Great people, reliable service, fair prices
Great people, reliable service, fair prices - what else could you ask for?

LA
Lalaine A.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/20/2018
Honest and Professional
We've had our vehicles services at AACC for several years now. David has always been honest about the diagnosis, what needs to fixed and when it needs to be worked on. Never trying to oversell furture fixes AND I appreciate that he never mansplains what needs to be done. Straight forward professionalism.

PO
Pamela O.
03/16/2018
Professional and honest!
It’s great peace of mind leaving my car to an honest business.