Latest Review 7 minutes ago

Richard S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/15/2018
Consistently great service
I have been a customer for many years. The original owner Phil was a great guy who was honest and did great work. Dave took over when Phil retired and is a top notch person. His people do great work and he is a pleasure to deal with

GA
Ginette A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/07/2018
jetta 2019
always a pleasure to work with David.Honest and efficient!

David P.
11/27/2018
Excellent Shop
Andy and Dave run a very good garage. I recommend them highly.

Megan P.
Richmond, CA
11/15/2018
Amazing Service
These guys are top notch! Honest mechanics who are just awesome humans. They could have told me 1000 things were needing to be done to my car and it was only my brakes and I knew that before I went in. Fair price and convenient location for me and my family. I can not say it enough, trust these guys to do right by you and your car. David, Andy, Fred and they guys will forever get my business.

Silvia C.
11/08/2018
Outstanding and Honest Service
I took my 2007 Prius to another place to run a diagnostic because my engine light was coming off/on. They charged me to get under the hood to review the codes that came up and told me I needed a new water pump in addition to some other work. Their fees were pretty outrageous. I called Alameda Auto Care and once they checked the car, they informed me I didn't need the new water pump and only did the necessary repairs which literally cut the amount I was quoted at the previous shop in half! I'm so happy I choose Alameda Auto Care and will take all my vehicles to them from now on for all maintenance and repairs. David is super nice and understanding. I appreciate the honesty he demonstrated and highly recommend them.

Jerrell S.
10/09/2018
Car care made easy
Alameda Auto Care Ctr is my go to for maintaining a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I am able to stay on track and have all the recommended oil changes and service, because I get reminders, it is easy to make appointments at convenient times, it is affordable, and as a result, my car is running great.

10/08/2018
Professional and Honest
Staff is great, they call with updates and are honest. I gladly bring all my vehicles here

09/10/2018
Fast service
Service was really fast.

Misty M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/08/2018
great service
Thank you for attending to my daughters car :)

Roneal R.
08/20/2018
Responsiveness and Quality Care
These guys are the best in town

PG
Paul G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/02/2018
Very dependable
I have been going to David and Andy for nearly 20 years. They have worked on all my vehicles from a simple oil change to complete CV joint axle change to changing all the hoses on a Honda Prelude! Always timely service with no hidden costs.

07/29/2018
Best Auto Service
Andy kept us updated on our vehicle and it was ready for pick up sooner than we thought, extremely honest and professional business

Mark S.
07/22/2018
reliable & trustworthy
I can always trust bringing my cars to this shop, David always answers my sometimes monotonous questions & always at a competitive price.

EM
Ed M.
07/21/2018
90,000 mile service checkup
Very thorough and concise service for any car.

06/29/2018
Fantastic
If I could give them 20 stars, I would, superb service, professionalism and honesty. Fred and the entire team were great

FO
Franklin O.
06/21/2018
great job
superior customer service

Richmond, CA
05/31/2018
Amazing Service
David, Andy, Fred and the guys always treat my car as if it was a million dollar hot rod. My service is done on time and priced fairly. I will only go these fellas for my car needs. You should go to them too. You won't be sorry.

Ray G.
Oakland, CA
Buick Verano
05/30/2018
Consistent service
Consistently good service. Yjey were busy because of the holiday week but still performed as expected

FO

PG
Paul G.
04/14/2018
Very dependable
As a regular client, I have always appreciated their honesty and frankness in terms of the service needed.