06/21/2018

Anonymous avatar
Richmond, CA
05/31/2018
Amazing Service
David, Andy, Fred and the guys always treat my car as if it was a million dollar hot rod. My service is done on time and priced fairly. I will only go these fellas for my car needs. You should go to them too. You won't be sorry.

Ray G.
Oakland, CA
Buick Verano
05/30/2018
Consistent service
Consistently good service. Yjey were busy because of the holiday week but still performed as expected

05/08/2018
great service
good customer service

PG
Paul G.
04/14/2018
Very dependable
As a regular client, I have always appreciated their honesty and frankness in terms of the service needed.

BA

GB
Gary B.
Lexus HS 250h
03/31/2018
They are always accomodating; do GREAT work; give me a report of work completed or needing done....and the staff is superb!
Andy, Fred, David -- all are very accommodating -- they drive me home before starting work and then pick me up when it's completed -- a huge help for a one-car owner couple! I have complete confidence in their work.

RD
Rick D.
03/21/2018
Great people, reliable service, fair prices
Great people, reliable service, fair prices - what else could you ask for?

LA
Lalaine A.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/20/2018
Honest and Professional
We've had our vehicles services at AACC for several years now. David has always been honest about the diagnosis, what needs to fixed and when it needs to be worked on. Never trying to oversell furture fixes AND I appreciate that he never mansplains what needs to be done. Straight forward professionalism.

PO
Pamela O.
03/16/2018
Professional and honest!
It’s great peace of mind leaving my car to an honest business.

RN
Richard N.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/15/2018
Great Car Care
Dedicated to the Alameda community with quality service and reasonable prices and have been a customer for over 20 years.

Joe H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/23/2018
Vehicle Mtce.
I have been using Alameda Auto Care now for 4 years and have been very satisfied with their work. David & Andy (owners) and their crew have always been professional, courteous, and honest.

02/05/2018
superior service
it is very good place to go to have your automobile service

David P.
02/03/2018
Top Notch Service -- As Usual
Dave, Andy and the rest of the mechanics do a great job each time.

Jon F.
02/02/2018
Easy
Alameda Auto Care is easy to find and they just take care of my car, a very simple transaction.

EM
Ed M.
01/29/2018
Restored Auto body, fender and paint, car looks like new.
I use this place for auto repair, but discovered they do body and paint also. I was amazed at the finished product.

SL
Susan L.
01/18/2018
Maintenance check
David, Andy, Fred and the rest of the crew are always good. I appreciate their honesty, rapid response and thoroughness.

Megan P.
Richmond, CA
01/13/2018
Amazing Service
Andy, David, Fred and the guys always take great care of me and my car. Great prices and fast turn around. Thankfully I have only needed oil changes and some tire patches because I am a nail magnet but I know that whatever the issue is, they will always take care of it fast and with a fair price.

CA
Carl A.
Oakland, CA
01/12/2018
Excellent Customer Service
The staff at Alameda Auto Care Center are professional, courteous, and helpful. They always do top-notch work for a reasonable price. I trust them to take care of my care and recommend them to anyone needing a reliable automotive repair facility.

David R.
12/20/2017
Quality work, informative and friendly service
Our family minivan was damaged due to an accident when we ran into a tire in the middle of the road, requiring body and engine repair. David and Tony kept us informed, worked with our insurance company, and returned our car as good as new. I bring both my cars (the other one as saab with harder to find parts) here for all routine maintenance, and it is comforting when you have experts who are trustworthy, timely, and nice. Hands down my favorite auto mechanic specialists.