CA
Carl A.
Oakland, CA
03/06/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
I appreciate the quality of work and the great customer service provided by Alameda Auto Care Cntr.

Larry B.
02/28/2019
Well done and very responsive, quick service

AC
Ann C.
02/28/2019
Service for 2002 Honda Accord
I have always had excellent and timely service for all of the automobiles I bring to Alameda Auto Care.

BMW 128i
02/21/2019
honest, on time, never act without agreement
This crew has high integrity and has always been clear and honest about any service on any vehicle I've brought them

YO
Yolanda O.
Oakland, CA
Mazda CX-9
02/20/2019
Rating Service
I find this place to be fair and reasonable and I'm always a satisfied customer and have been for years....

Nissan Versa
01/28/2019
Great save and quick service
Alameda Auto Care Center was one of the few places open on Saturday in Alameda. My car broke down on Friday night. I called at 12:20pm, brought my car in to the shop 15 minutes later, and by 1:30pm I drove off with my car fixed at a very reasonable price. Definitely coming here again! Thanks David!

AC
Ann C.
01/26/2019
I feel that I can trust the staff who perform the work done there.
I have been bringing my cars to Alameda Auto Care for many years and have had good service at reasonable prices.
I will continue to give them my business.

DF
Dennis F.
01/25/2019
Good Work
I been taking my 98 Honda Civic and 95 Toyota Camry to AAAC for past several years, they do the repairs right.
Highly recommend.

Richard S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/15/2018
Consistently great service
I have been a customer for many years. The original owner Phil was a great guy who was honest and did great work. Dave took over when Phil retired and is a top notch person. His people do great work and he is a pleasure to deal with

GA
Ginette A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/07/2018
jetta 2019
always a pleasure to work with David.Honest and efficient!

David P.
11/27/2018
Excellent Shop
Andy and Dave run a very good garage. I recommend them highly.

Megan P.
Richmond, CA
11/15/2018
Amazing Service
These guys are top notch! Honest mechanics who are just awesome humans. They could have told me 1000 things were needing to be done to my car and it was only my brakes and I knew that before I went in. Fair price and convenient location for me and my family. I can not say it enough, trust these guys to do right by you and your car. David, Andy, Fred and they guys will forever get my business.

Silvia C.
11/08/2018
Outstanding and Honest Service
I took my 2007 Prius to another place to run a diagnostic because my engine light was coming off/on. They charged me to get under the hood to review the codes that came up and told me I needed a new water pump in addition to some other work. Their fees were pretty outrageous. I called Alameda Auto Care and once they checked the car, they informed me I didn't need the new water pump and only did the necessary repairs which literally cut the amount I was quoted at the previous shop in half! I'm so happy I choose Alameda Auto Care and will take all my vehicles to them from now on for all maintenance and repairs. David is super nice and understanding. I appreciate the honesty he demonstrated and highly recommend them.

Jerrell S.
10/09/2018
Car care made easy
Alameda Auto Care Ctr is my go to for maintaining a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I am able to stay on track and have all the recommended oil changes and service, because I get reminders, it is easy to make appointments at convenient times, it is affordable, and as a result, my car is running great.

Michelle B.
San Leandro, CA
10/08/2018
Professional and Honest
Staff is great, they call with updates and are honest. I gladly bring all my vehicles here

09/10/2018
Fast service
Service was really fast.

Misty M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/08/2018
great service
Thank you for attending to my daughters car :)

Roneal R.
08/20/2018
Responsiveness and Quality Care
These guys are the best in town

PG
Paul G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/02/2018
Very dependable
I have been going to David and Andy for nearly 20 years. They have worked on all my vehicles from a simple oil change to complete CV joint axle change to changing all the hoses on a Honda Prelude! Always timely service with no hidden costs.

Michelle B.
San Leandro, CA
07/29/2018
Best Auto Service
Andy kept us updated on our vehicle and it was ready for pick up sooner than we thought, extremely honest and professional business