PG
Paul G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/02/2018
Very dependable
I have been going to David and Andy for nearly 20 years. They have worked on all my vehicles from a simple oil change to complete CV joint axle change to changing all the hoses on a Honda Prelude! Always timely service with no hidden costs.

Michelle B.
San Leandro, CA
07/29/2018
Best Auto Service
Andy kept us updated on our vehicle and it was ready for pick up sooner than we thought, extremely honest and professional business

Mark S.
07/22/2018
reliable & trustworthy
I can always trust bringing my cars to this shop, David always answers my sometimes monotonous questions & always at a competitive price.

EM
Ed M.
07/21/2018
90,000 mile service checkup
Very thorough and concise service for any car.

Michelle B.
San Leandro, CA
06/29/2018
Fantastic
If I could give them 20 stars, I would, superb service, professionalism and honesty. Fred and the entire team were great

06/21/2018
great job
superior customer service

Richmond, CA
05/31/2018
Amazing Service
David, Andy, Fred and the guys always treat my car as if it was a million dollar hot rod. My service is done on time and priced fairly. I will only go these fellas for my car needs. You should go to them too. You won't be sorry.

Ray G.
Oakland, CA
Buick Verano
05/30/2018
Consistent service
Consistently good service. Yjey were busy because of the holiday week but still performed as expected

05/08/2018
great service
good customer service

PG
Paul G.
04/14/2018
Very dependable
As a regular client, I have always appreciated their honesty and frankness in terms of the service needed.

BA

GB
Gary B.
Lexus HS 250h
03/31/2018
They are always accomodating; do GREAT work; give me a report of work completed or needing done....and the staff is superb!
Andy, Fred, David -- all are very accommodating -- they drive me home before starting work and then pick me up when it's completed -- a huge help for a one-car owner couple! I have complete confidence in their work.

RD
Rick D.
03/21/2018
Great people, reliable service, fair prices
Great people, reliable service, fair prices - what else could you ask for?

LA
Lalaine A.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
03/20/2018
Honest and Professional
We've had our vehicles services at AACC for several years now. David has always been honest about the diagnosis, what needs to fixed and when it needs to be worked on. Never trying to oversell furture fixes AND I appreciate that he never mansplains what needs to be done. Straight forward professionalism.

PO
Pamela O.
03/16/2018
Professional and honest!
It’s great peace of mind leaving my car to an honest business.

RN
Richard N.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/15/2018
Great Car Care
Dedicated to the Alameda community with quality service and reasonable prices and have been a customer for over 20 years.

Joe H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/23/2018
Vehicle Mtce.
I have been using Alameda Auto Care now for 4 years and have been very satisfied with their work. David & Andy (owners) and their crew have always been professional, courteous, and honest.

02/05/2018
superior service
it is very good place to go to have your automobile service

David P.
02/03/2018
Top Notch Service -- As Usual
Dave, Andy and the rest of the mechanics do a great job each time.

Jon F.
02/02/2018
Easy
Alameda Auto Care is easy to find and they just take care of my car, a very simple transaction.