SN
Sherry N.
King Salmon, AK
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said the employees were professional. They provided great customer service. They provided really well done service. The turn around time was awesome.

NC
Nancy C.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/07/2019
The Best Mechanics Ever
I started my journey with the Alignment Center a couple years ago. Chris, the owner I believe is always very professional and never gives the run around.
They always call me with what needs to be done and the charge prior to doing any work. I love that!!
This is the Very Best mechanic experiences I've ever had in my entire life. You can count on them to get the job done right and never try to over sell.
I recommend them to all my friends and family.

AY
Arwel Y.
02/07/2019
Great customer service!
Took my car in for tire(s) issues and it didn't take long for them to figured out what was the problem. They patched it up, and I got my car back that same morning. This is one happy and
satisfied customer!

TH
Teresa H.
Glennallen, AK
01/24/2019
The Alignment Center provided excellent service in a timely manner for a reasonable price. I feel confident that I am being treated fairly when I bring my car to them for service.

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/21/2019
Hotel Sprinter Van heater was out. Alignment Center got it done fast so we were back in business.

GP
Greg P.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the staff has great service and they were able to get everything done that he needed in a timely manner.

RL
Rebecca L.
Kodiak, AK
01/16/2019
Affordable pricing for good service
Friendly and helpful service, and reasonable prices. I felt like my car was in good hands. Unfortunately, I was only passing through town, but if I were local, I would return in the future.

TL
Tumoe L.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tumoe said the service was perfect, and the staff was friendly.

SD
Shane D.
01/14/2019
The people and there professional work ethics.
I am very thankful for the trust and assurance of work preformed timely and honestly.

Alice B.
Oldsmobile Bravada
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the service was excellent, the people were nice and the experience was great.

LouAnn M.
Volvo XC90
01/11/2019 Category: Service
LouAnn said she was satisfied with the service and appreciated the staff's approach to the work.

Jeep Patriot
01/08/2019
Services
Providence Extended Care has been using the Alignment Center 21+ years to take care of our vehicle PMS they always check all the things that we need to have our vehicles in top running condition.

Land Rover LR4
01/04/2019
Service its absolutely excellent
Highly recommended, i do business with them on daily basis they really know what there doing and very fair price

LA
Loren A.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Loren said the business was knowledgeable and they knew exactly what was wrong. They were very helpful and did great work. He is looking forward to going back to complete more work on his vehicle.

BK
Brain K.
12/02/2018
Excellent service!
Alignment Center did a fantastic job. Professional, courteous, responsive, and quick! Robert took time to explain things to me and provided new insight that fixed the problem. Chris was really helpful up front too. Thanks guys!

David C.
GMC Yukon
11/24/2018
Front End Work
I had my truck in for a routine alignment, and Heath diagnosed some worn parts on the 24 year old truck. After replacing some of the front end components, he aligned it, test drove it, and reviewed his work in detail with me. My old truck now drives as good as new thanks to his perfect work. Best shop in Alaska!

Joanne F.
11/22/2018
Wonderful customer service
I feel I can trust the Alignment center to be honest and give me a fair deal.
I took a vehicle to them as a second opinion and it saved me hundreds of dollars I only wish I knew about them when I moved here. Great service!

DT
Darryl T.
Togiak, AK
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said they do a good job .

Bill B.
GMC Pickup
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he is satisfied with the service.

Keith B.
GMC Yukon XL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business has been very reliable.