Business Solutions

All About Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOHN C.
06/21/2022
Basic service and brake system check.
Oil change and basic service and safety check. Brakes were feeling a little soft at the peddle. Checked the system and test drive all were good.

NF
NICK F.
06/15/2022
Great job and fair price
I had an issues with my rear struts needing replaced. I had it estimated at a different shop. All About Automotive beat it by over $1000. Smaller shop but...

MICHAEL C.
06/06/2022
You were efficient and very honest about the problems of fixing a stolen converter. But what got my attention was when I said you didn't have to install the sensor, Stve said we should do the whole job right. I was impressed. Mike Collins
See the previous comments

MICHELLE R.
05/26/2022
Great service and communication.
They were very thorough in their inspection and investigation. Every detail of the issue was used to help them zero in on the potential causes and we were...

EZ
ED Z.
05/19/2022
Quite friendly and personal. All questions answered thoroughly.
I understand that you had someone out sick. So waiting all day was not a problem, even though it was for an oil change. A text letting me know when it was...