Becky H.
06/15/2021
Great service as always!
I love the text with pictures that details the issues found with my vehicle. Service is superb. I highly recommend to anyone that is within ear shot.

HS
Hakan S.
Toyota Sequoia
06/04/2021
Great Service!
Very pleased with the service. They were very responsive and efficient taking care of my car. Great customer service (including drop off and pickup while you car is in the shop) and attention to details. Issues found during the inspection are clearly described along with pictures and how soon they should be attended. Not pushy to upsell you products or service you may not need, just the facts. Overall, I will strongly recommend this business for those looking for a trustable, pleasant and efficient car repair shop.

Rick S.
05/30/2021
Worked with my tight schedule
They got me in and out in a short time with my tight schedule knowing I had only one vehicle and kids to take care of

PK
Patti K.
Volvo V70
05/27/2021
Excellent service and knowledge about cars!
Thanks again to all of you! I am so grateful to feel so confident in bringing my car to your shop. See you in Dec!

PF
Pete F.
Thorne Bay, AK
05/25/2021
Dashboard warning - speed restriction 55 mph
I would like to let you know how much I appreciate you making time to work on my truck. More importantly you were able to correct a challenging problem. I observed the logical process during the trouble shooting and I admire Mark’s tenacity and patience until the problem was solved. I am grateful that I was able to have the problem solved locally

Mike M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/21/2021
Awesome shop
Great service, Professional, and always seem to squeeze you in ,not next week today.And they won't beat up your wallet with added charges on the bill

Cynthia C.
05/17/2021
Reliable and friendly
The team at All American Auto is communicative, trustworthy and they do good work. I especially appreciate that they maintain an updated website. I can communicate with them via email, text or phone and they always follow up quickly and with accurate information which makes things convenient.

Lori B.
05/05/2021
5 Star Service
I have been going to All American Auto for over 10 years. They are hands down a 5 star service. No matter how big or small the job, I always get superior service from them. They keep me informed on what to expect and potential costs. They will pick me up and deliver me back home if needed. Overall a great group of people. Thanks Mark and team All American Auto.

Tim M.
Craig, AK
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/15/2021
Great Service EVERY TIME!!!
Great working again with the crew at All American Auto!
They are professional, efficient and very helpful.
Tim

CA
Cheryl A.
Ward Cove, AK
Ram 1500
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl said they are very helpful and fixed the problem.

PS
Priscilla S.
04/05/2021
Great service.
Dependable and reliable service. Very customer oriented business.

CJ
Charlene J.
Metlakatla, AK
Chevrolet Colorado
04/03/2021
Always satisfied with the service All American Auto provides!

Janalee G.
04/02/2021
Peace of Mind
I Love that I get a break down of, and a diagnostic analysis of the wear and tear on my vehicle. It is an older one, but it is nice to know what it needs before it surprises me and breaks down. Thanks guys

AG
Amy G.
03/17/2021
Helpful service
Easy to make an appointment. Thorough look over my car. Very helpful service.

Donald W.
Ward Cove, AK
03/14/2021
timely and professional. do a good job.
same as above.
always know I get quality work