ROGER M.
11/15/2018
knowing the shop owner and having a great relationship with him and his crew give me great confidence in their work
I know I can trust your work and your comments and suggestions about our vehicles. The problems that my Escape had were corrected, an understandable report was given and that knowledge is allowing me to plan ahead for vehicle problems as I shop for a newer, more reliable vehicle, which I will also take to All American Auto for service and repair.

LN
LAURIE N.
Ward Cove, AK
11/15/2018
Awesome customer service. Great communication and getting a reminder email/text was so helpful.

Joe G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service is great. Mark and the guys down at the business have always done a great job for him.

JO
JOE O.
11/11/2018
After a large repair my Subaru was running rough, and Mark's crew really followed through to solve and fix the problem at no additional charge. Thanks, guys!

MICHELLE D.
Ward Cove, AK
Kia Sorento
11/10/2018
Complete care
I just went for an oil change and they Thoroughly went through my vehicle They explained everything to me . I had a very positive experience and will be coming back !

TN
Tommy N.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Tommy said that the place is conscientious, thorough and they are a bunch of hard working people. She likes them all very much.

DEANNE C.
11/08/2018
Good as always
You, yet again, fixed up our Jeep and brought it back from the brink. Thanks, guys.

11/07/2018
Quick
Cost effective and on time completion

GB
Glen B.
Thorne Bay, AK
Ford Flex
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Glen said the people there always treat him well and help him out. There's a great staff that works there.

DAN B.
Volvo S90
11/01/2018
Excellent Service by All American Auto Repair
I have been a customer of All American Auto (AAAR) for several years. The workmanship provided by AAAR is exceptional; those at AAAR are knowledgeable and experienced. I have full confidence in the work done by AAAR.

AAAR prices are reasonable; and those at AAAR go out of their way to provide courteous, customer-friendly service. In my book, AAAR has clearly earned a five-star rating. We in Ketchikan are fortunate to have AAAR available to provide the service we need.

TF
Thorough , informative inspection and Fast & friendly service

HK
Hunter K.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Hunter said he believes the staff at this business was honest. He has worked with this business before and everything the mechanics told him about his vehicle, he already knew and he appreciates them being honest. The prices were high.

JC L.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
JC said this business was quick, efficient and professional. They were very nice to work with.

DEREK M.
10/25/2018
Reliably Excellent
It never fails ... I connect with All American Auto for som kind of automotive maintenance, they schedule my appointment, I bring in my vehicle and I leave feeling the exact same way -appreciated, respected, well-served and completely satisfied. In all seriousness, these guys consistently treat me so kindly and provide nothing short of excellent, expert services. When there are potential problems to consider, I’ve always been honestly informed and never pressured to do maintenance that isn’t immediately necessary. It’s so nice to have a true relationship with an automotive service provider that’s based on trust, reliability and consistently exceeded expectations. I plan to be an All American Auto customer for life ... or until they teach me how to do these magical things myself ;-) Thanks again, AAA, you guys are the best!

10/25/2018
Professional, friendly service
All American Auto Repair provides excellent service to help me keep my Mazda on the road. They get the job done with top notch repair, given in a timely manner.Their care to check my vehicle for needed repairs helps me troubleshoot problems and prolong the life of my vehicle. Thank you, All American Auto!!!

PA
Phil A.
Thorne Bay, AK
Toyota Echo
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Phil said he was completely happy with their service.

AD
Alex D.
GMC Yukon
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Alex said it took the business three days to perform the service.

Reese S.
Dodge Challenger
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Reese said this business handled his experience very well, it was efficient, it didn't take too long and he enjoyed the whole experience.

JOANNE R.
Jeep Liberty
10/21/2018
Winterize
I love taking my car here. ALWAYS get the best service. !! Friendly crew!!

SL
STEVE L.
Metlakatla, AK
Ford Edge
10/18/2018
Thanks for the help....
Thanks Mark and crew.... Your help was more than appreciated... Excellent job in finding the problem and fixing it...