Donald W.
Ward Cove, AK
01/13/2021
professional. honest about what needs to be done vs not done
Although not what I wanted to hear about my car they were honest about its problems and recommended what I should/should not regarding the problems
Appreciate honest, professional recommendations.

01/10/2021
professional,kind, knowledgeable & easy to work with
The guys are great. They work with your schedule and point out any areas of concern. They honor their quotes and timeline of completion. And, they ask for feedback, which could be detrimental, but they take it as a learning opportunity.

01/06/2021
The Best Service in Town
The best service in town. Very quick and extremely professional. Highly recommended.

NS
NICK S.
01/01/2021
Great experience here
Very attentive, expert service. I trust this service company to treat me fairly, and get the job done right.. -Thank you

TJ
Tommy J.
Alaska
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Tommy said the business was personable, knowledgeable. Got him in and gave all around good one-on-one personal service.

NS
Nancydee S.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Nancydee said there was an air filter that need to be replaced. They didn't call in advance, to get her permission. If they had called, she would have given permission. She loved the quick response and text message, with a full report. It made her feel very comfortable with their service.

12/27/2020
Friendly and knowledgable staff
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else!

KZ
Kanoe Z.
Nissan Xterra
12/21/2020
Great service, and they explain everything to my understanding. Thanks!

Donald W.
Ward Cove, AK
12/18/2020
timely and professional. do a good job.
good to have a place you can count on for quality service

AT
Allison T.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/10/2020
Excellent customer service, friendly
Fast, easy, affordable, they do all the work for you and even deliver laundry detergent 😅 LOL jk, I sent my tires (and detergent-ooops) to them by mistake! Excellent business & I won’t be going anywhere else.

12/09/2020
All American Auto
Great Customer Service

12/07/2020
Our Trusted Mechanic
The staff is always pleasant. They did some major suspension repair and did a great job for us. They were very honest with us as well. We trust them enough that we sent our young daughter there with her car repairs. She also had a great experience.

GL
Geri L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/04/2020
Honest reliable mechanic work.
I can relie on my truck being worked on and being in good condition when it's delivered back to me.
My other truck that I had owned for 14 years was in great condition when I had no problem selling it because of All American Auto help with the maintaining.

Julie W.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Julie said she has been happy with them for years, She has had all their service.

Julia S.
11/25/2020
Best service in town
Service is excellent! Very quick and comfortable. If you are not able to drop your vehicle they will pick it up and you don't have to wait at the shop. Great time management, can make an appointment. Detailed feedback with pictures on the vehicle condition. Very nice people. I'm a regular customer now! Would recommend to everyone.