Rande C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Rande said the service was pretty good.

KAREN S.
04/13/2019
Excellent service that meets or exceeds expectations.
I can always count on All American Auto to do a thorough competent job. Thank you!

JAYME C.
04/10/2019
Trouble shooting a diesel
Very appreciative of their efforts to do a good job and professionalism of the staff. I definitely will be using them for my service in the future.

GD
Gary D.
Ward Cove, AK
Nissan Pathfinder
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that the business was very knowledgeable and did good work.
Mark F. from All American Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our work! Always a pleasure taking care of a good customer!

PJ
PENNY J.
Toyota Echo
03/31/2019
battery
They picked up my car, put in a new battery. They were so kind to drop my car back off at my place of employment.

LJ
LARRY J.
Dodge Journey
03/22/2019
Location, wall mart close if you need to shop
I brought in my car late in afternoon and could have picked it same day but decided to pick uonectbday great work, love the service

ME
MELLISSA E.
Metlakatla, AK
Toyota Tundra
03/22/2019
Customer Service exceptional !!!
Exceptional customer service!!,

JEAN B.
Chevrolet S-10
Chevy Pickup
You might want yoyr web person to look into this - every time I click the selection to respond, my anti-virus thinks the links are to a scam.
As to the pickup, except for a bit of confusion, the visit was, as usual, very good. Everything was taken care of properly. Parts that were accidentally broken during servicing were replaced without charge. We will be back.

Metlakatla, AK
Chevrolet Colorado
03/20/2019
Chevy Colorado
Great service always. Work was done as promised, thank you!

Christian B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Christian said the customer service is awesome, they always answered promptly when he called them with any questions. They are priced fairly and he has never had any problems with them.

JOSEPHINE P.
03/12/2019
I brought my car in at 8am and by 9 am it was completed! Both gentlemen were very kind and helpful. This is my 4th time my car has been serviced and I will not go anywhere else as long as I live in Ketchikan. Thank you!

AF
Alice F.
Suzuki SX4
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the staff at this business did a good job for her and she loved doing business with them.

RL
RAY L.
Ward Cove, AK
03/08/2019
Very Professional and Honest
It's nice to have a Automotive repair shop that you can feel comfortable knowing that you are in their best interest Mark(owner) has been in the business for years and is involved with the community. I highly recommend! Very professionally run.

AH
ANGEL H.
Subaru Tribeca
03/08/2019
Knowledgeable and very helpful
All American is my trusted mechanic in Ketchikan. I always feel comfortable taking their advice, and not like I am being ripped off.

TH
TERESA H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/06/2019
I always get in and get out without any problems I'm always taken care of by everyone and always a happy camper

LL
.....

AC
Adrian C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the staff was friendly and accommodating.

HF
Hugh F.
Jeep Cherokee
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Hugh said the business was good. He stated he can't say enough about them.

Toyota Venza
02/15/2019
The whole crew are great.
Great shop!

JI
JULIE I.
02/15/2019
Winter Check, Oil Change
Took my Toyota in for a 6 month check... oil change... winter fluids... check the tires, etc. I don't have the time or equipment and these guys know what they're doing. The owner also runs a check on any recalls and found a Toyota recall on a transmission component. He ordered the part and will install and bill to Toyota... BOOM! I've been taking my Rav4 to All American since 2012 and have never been disappointed. The fact that they will pick my car up from work... and deliver it back to me is just sort of a bonus with this company. Apparently they've been doing it that way for years!