TT
Tandra T.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Tandra said the business's service was at a reasonable cost. They took good care of the vehicle and it was a good experience.

Casey B.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Fred. He said this business got him in and out in a timely manner and the work is good,

FJ
Fred J.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the service can not be beat.

TJ
Tommy J.
Alaska
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said the staff was courteous. The service was completed in a timely manner.

DO
DAN O.
01/15/2019
Timely service, accommodating to different schedules, and friendly employees.

JENNIFER M.
Honda Element
01/08/2019
Always friendly and helpful
Mark explains thinks well and is always very helpful.

JANALEE G.
Dodge Durango
01/07/2019
oil change and recall fixes...
truck running like a champ now, thanks

KC
KRISTEN C.
01/04/2019
Excellent work and customer care!
Neil and the crew are always top notch, reliable, and courteous. They get the job done right.

DON M.
01/03/2019
Fast, efficient service.
Fast, efficient service coupled with helpful staff.

JENNIFER S.
GMC Pickup
12/31/2018
Short, Sweet and Completely Satified
I called and obtained a same-day appointment to fix a busted tire valve stem. It took 20-30 minutes to repair and cost was around $22.00. Jesse and Carl were amazing and the service was top notch as always. I recommend this shop and it’s the only one I trust with all my vehicle needs!!

JENNIFER M.
12/17/2018
Super fast
These guys were able to get us in on the drop of a hat for a problem that couldn’t wait. We so appreciate the quick turn around and friendly service. These guys know what they’re doing - with both car fixing and friendly service.

BN
Bill N.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business did what they said they were going to do and they did it on time.

Richard S.
Jeep Compass
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said the service was very good.

Jarle M.
Mercury Mariner
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Jarle said he had good and quick service.

PP
PAUL P.
12/05/2018
happy customer
I am a happy customer and refer people when asked

KH
KERRI H.
Ward Cove, AK
Kia Sorento
12/01/2018
Great staff and service
The staff were able to get me in on short notice for an oil change. We discussed my concern about shops adding on stuff without my permission. Mark assured me they wouldn’t do that without my permission. While the oil change took a bit longer than I had hoped, the staff was friendly and congenial while I sat there waiting for my car. Thumbs up from me!

V
Valued Customer
Juneau, AK
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/29/2018
All American Auto is great
The crew at All American Auto are very up front and to the point. The projects get done fast and right. This company is top notch. They have our business.

MARKUITTEA B.
11/29/2018
Very good and professional.
American auto is a great place very good at what they do and. I have had them work on my car and my truck they have taken very good care of me and my wheels. And very good timely also.

ROGER M.
11/15/2018
knowing the shop owner and having a great relationship with him and his crew give me great confidence in their work
I know I can trust your work and your comments and suggestions about our vehicles. The problems that my Escape had were corrected, an understandable report was given and that knowledge is allowing me to plan ahead for vehicle problems as I shop for a newer, more reliable vehicle, which I will also take to All American Auto for service and repair.

LN
LAURIE N.
Ward Cove, AK
11/15/2018
Awesome customer service. Great communication and getting a reminder email/text was so helpful.