Business Solutions

All Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KJ
KIM J.
06/24/2022
Perfect
Honest, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Would never go anywhere else.

06/22/2022
Air conditioning working intermittently.
Jim was amazing again! He is thorough with finding and fixing the problem. In the Arizona heat he had me fixed and on the road cool and comfortable in...

JV
JOE V.
06/20/2022
The best in town
I have been going to Jim for over 9 years he is the best mechanic around honest and courteous. I recommend everyone to take the vehicle to him.

CANDACE C.
06/16/2022
Always great, honest, service
I’m thankful for Jim, he’s always on point with services needed, honest and very reasonable priced. We have been using his service for years and will...

PN