Rick S.
05/01/2018
We are very satisfied with the service.Everything went smooth and the service tech was very professional.Again we are very satisfied and would recommend your company. Also Thank You!

TJ
Terry J.
05/01/2018
Scheduling was a problem. Representative scheduled me for repair. He then called a day later forgetting when it was scheduled. Confirmed everything again. The technician came three days prior to our scheduled time and told me this was the date he was assigned. I just happened to be home so the job was done.

Steve B.
04/16/2018
The service was exceptional.

TW
Thomas W.
04/07/2018
It appears that some of the old sealant dropped into the front vent and small pieces of it have since blown around the inside of the truck cab as the defroster ran.

Doug G.
03/27/2018
between the young lady helping set this up in Lima your installer was great to deal with and very professional. No complaints here. Best Regards,

Beverly B.
Lima, OH
02/06/2018
New windows
They called to say they were on their way. Worked very hard and did a excellent job. Cleaned up after them selves. All I can say is they did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone who needs there service

Marty W.
02/02/2018
The service tech was fast very knowledgeable and super polite awesome guy

Carol M.
Fort Wayne, IN
01/16/2018
Called when on the way to our house. Completed job in a timely manner

VK
Vernon K.
01/14/2018
All Service Glass was very good / helpful with seeing everything thru on our claim.

Stephen B.
12/14/2017
Some small problems with the accuracy of the billing but these were easily corrected. Overall, a good experience.

DV
Darrin V.
09/26/2017
Everything was handled very professionally. He was extremely happy from start to finish.They went above and beyond to get the correct Harley Davidson windshield. Mark did an excellent job of installing the windshield.

PH
Paul H.
09/12/2017
Your guy was friendly and did a superb job. Thanks.

GR
Greg R.
07/12/2017
The first windshield was replaced and after the installation, the technician found it to be faulty. He explained the error and said he would order a new one and return the next week to replace it. He did what he said he would do. We have not really driven the vehicle much since but at first glance, it appears to be fine. We feel this business did a very good job.

John C.
Wapakoneta, OH
07/03/2017
Your technician came to my house first to repair the windshield which wasn't satisfactory. I brought it in to be replaced. Now it seems fine, but the employees at the store were not friendly.
Eric W. from All Service Glass

Dear John C., I am sorry you did not feel welcome.  There is no excuse for anyone entering our offices, meeting us on the street, or us coming to your home or place of business to not feel welcome.  One of our company values is built around "neighbor serving neighbors" and none of us would not welcome our neighbors into our "homes".

Again, I am sorry you did not feel welcome, and we will strive to make sure that does not happen to anyone, ever again.  Thanks, Eric Wiechart.

JV
Jay V.
05/18/2017
Everything was performed exactly to my expectations.

HB
Heather B.
05/05/2017
Thank you.

TW
Thomas W.
02/23/2017
There seems to be more wind noise when driving the vehicle than there was with the original windshield. The noise seems to come from the top center portion of the windshield.

PE
Pearl E.
02/10/2017
Your technician was top-notched. He did his job quickly and efficiently. It's nice to see someone preform their job so well.

Jo M.
01/19/2017
Doug was very friendly and completed the job very thoroughly in a timely manner. He is great at what he does and I will request him for future work if I need it.

Jeanne H.
01/17/2017
Both servicemen that replaced the windshield did an excellent job. I was very pleased with the finished windshield.