JOHN G.
05/19/2019
Quick and Efficient
All Tire and Service is my new choice to service all of my vehicles. So glad I gave them a try.

JE
JANET E.
Branchburg, NJ
05/17/2019
Each and every employee here are fantastic and accomodating and the customer service here is outstanding
This is the only place our family goes to for our vehicle service!!!!!!! Great job and 100 thumbs up. Thank you for doing a great job. I would recommend your service to everyone we know.

Marc M.
Millington, NJ
05/17/2019
Professional
The only place I take my vehicles for service. Always professional. 267,000 miles why go anywhere else?

Mazda 3
05/16/2019
Honest and to the Point
No attempts to up sell, and an honest approach to fixing cars.

RE
RICH E.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/15/2019
Always quick & Reliable
Quick & reliable service every time I have brought one of my three vehicles in.

Dot P.
Flemington, NJ
Volvo V70
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Dot said that the place did a good job.

JULIA H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/14/2019
Great place!
Always a good experience. Thorough and trustworthy.

GK
GARY K.
05/13/2019
Great mechanics, honest evaluations.
The employees at All Tire are professional and do great work. "Mike" is the front desk guy who I work with. He has always given me an honest evaluation on what is wrong with my car and what needs fixing immediately and what I can hold off on repairing. Their turn-around time is outstanding too.

AC
Allison C.
New Jersey
Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Allison said everything at the business was great, quick and efficient.

LYNN B.
Bedminster, NJ
Cadillac CTS Wagon
05/08/2019
always great
they do good job each time and tell you what really needs to be done. fair price as well.

Michael C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
05/08/2019
Return after service
I returned the day after a service and tire rotation because I was experiencing a vibration in the wheels. I was attended to promptly and the issue was repaired without question. Thanks again guys. The best...

EV
ERIC V.
Bedminster, NJ
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/07/2019
Service is always on point and professional
The service managers there are very accommodating and explain the work needed thoroughly. The team here is a credit to the industry and an example of how shops should be run.

JANIE W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
05/04/2019
Reliable
They are always nice and professional. I trust them completely with my cars.

Easton, PA
Jeep Compass
05/04/2019
Marilyn Kovacs
Very nice customer service. Also very convenient to my work.

RK

KV
KIM V.
05/03/2019
Fast and Friendly!
Really friendly and knowledgeable staff, took my car in right away and fixed my A/C issue. Will definitely be my new go to place.

ST
SUZANNE T.
Far Hills, NJ
Land Rover LR4
05/02/2019
Always a pleasant experience!
I feel very confident entrusting my car with the mechanics at All Tire. I know I can trust their assessment of my car’s needs and know that they are not trying to upsale services and equipment that is unneccaary. I am happy to travel several towns over to have them service my car. Everyone there is always courteous and nice.

RICHARD H.
Lebanon, NJ
05/01/2019
Great Service, as Always!
I would like to thank Ray at the service counter, and the mechanics in the shop for their excellent service on my truck. They repaired my flat tire on Saturday and replaced two tires on Monday, in a timely manner. They are all the best and dependable.

Thanks,
Richard

RK
RAY K.
Somerville, NJ
05/01/2019
People working there
Wonderful people r working there

Whitehouse Station, NJ
Honda Civic Coupe
04/28/2019
Excellent servicce
brought my car due to a lea in my tire. Had a patch installed. Always a pleasure doing business with this facility.