KG
Katisha G.
North Brunswick, NJ
Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019
The wait was long but always appreciate the consistently good service and the prices are good.

RK
RAY K.
11/08/2019
People working there r wonderful
Wonderful service

SF
Steve F.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Honda Fit
11/06/2019
Always top notch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ
Going here for a dozen years at least always honest and great service and courteous thx gents๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ

ED
ED D.
North Bergen, NJ
11/05/2019
Oil change and tuneup
Took my car In recently for service (oil change and tuneup) and was pleasantly surprised how efficient and weโ€™ll operated All tire of North Branch is. I walked in and Ray already knew my name and just simply asked if I needed an oil change ( what I usually have done to my car). Told him I needed an tuneup as well since I was overdue and went on my way off to work. By noon , my car was already done and ready for pickup. Picked up the car and was advised by Ray that in the near future I would need to have my front brakes replaced but, said I could wait until my next oil change . Main reason I continue to come back here is the competitive pricing and overall service I get when going there. Also, they seem to be honest with their assessments and not looking to just make a buck or two by adding unnecessary repairs . Last time I went for an oil change I asked them to look at my wiper motor since I felt that wiper blades were running slower than normal when operating at high speed. Another place wouldโ€™ve probably just replaced the motor and charged me an arm and a leg . Nope, not All Tire. They looked and said they did not find any issue with the motor or wiper blades. Sure enough, the blades are working fine . Highly recommend All Tire and will surely be back in the future .

Johnny K.
High Bridge, NJ
11/04/2019
Fast, honest service
Vehicle was way late on service. All tire took great care of my car. Be coming to this establishment for 2 years no issues what so ever.

Whitehouse Station, NJ
11/03/2019
Alternator Emergency
Came in with an emergency on a Saturday The staff worked efficiently diagnose the problem. Ordered the part installed and out the door before closing. I appreciate their professionalism and can do attitude. I have been a client for several years and they always do a great job. Thank you

Jacob M.
Mercury Mariner
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was very quick and the price was good.

LR
Lawrence R.
Honda Accord Sedan
11/01/2019
Tire Rack install
Had new tires sent from Tire Rack to All Tire & Service for mounting and balancing. Everything went seamlessly. They even sent my car through the car wash so that the car & rims were nice and clean. Much appreciated!

ET
ED T.
Neshanic Station, NJ
11/01/2019
Oil Change- Great Job!
Mike is the best! He was able to diagnose a wrong oil filter that was installed (which could have damaged my engine) and replace it. Great job!

GK
GARY K.
10/31/2019
Best Repair Shop I have ever been to
Being in my mid 60's, I have been to many auto repair shops in my lifetime. All Tire and Service has been by far the best I have ever used. "Mike" is my contact guy there. He always has the customer's best interest in mind when analyzing my car's problem. He recommends what I really need to have done vs what I can hold off on till my next visit. Just this week alone, I had both my cars there (brakes on one, muffler on the other) and I was completely satisfied with the work and the price.

Marc M.
Millington, NJ
10/30/2019
Always professional
Been coming here for years and MANY miles. Always professional - wouldnโ€™t take my car anywhere else!

DK
DAVE K.
10/27/2019
Scheduled an appointment a week prior. They called to confirm and let me know my tires had arrived. Dropped my car off the night prior, no problem. Mike called to let me know car was about finished and made some suggestions (ie. Front brakes & alignment). no pressure to have either done. When i picked up the car mike was very courteous and friendly.

SK

John D.
Annandale, NJ
10/25/2019
Reliable service fairly priced
The All Tire team is routinely responsive to timing of maintenance & necessary repairs. They communicate effectively their mechanical expertise with recommendations and alternatives. Pricing is always fair and never excessive. Quality workmanship completes the experience.
I strongly recommend this service group.

AC
Allison C.
Pequannock, NJ
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Allison said the service was fast and fine.

DK
Dan K.
10/22/2019
Great service as always
All Tire, again, listened to my concerns, only did the necessary work and did not try and up or hard sell me.

10/19/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
I truly recommend Branchburg's All Tire & Service. As a single woman who knows little about how cars work, I am aware I might be taken advantage of by professionals in the auto maintenance industry. However, I have been going to All Tire for the last six years and have always felt they have treated me honestly and respectfully, explaining everything in simple terms. Car savvy friends have always confirmed that All Tire made the right call and charged me correctly.

THEODORE S.
Manville, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
10/17/2019
Soft Tire
My right front tire was losing air very slowly. I drove to your store , told the counter man my problem. Within 45 minutes my tire was repaired and I went on my way. Great service!

RL
ROBERT L.
Bedminster, NJ
10/17/2019
Consistently good service
I go to All Tire for all service on three cars and have done so from when they were in Bernards Township. I schedule big service but routine service I just drop in and am always done quickly or in a very reasonable amount of time. Great people, great service and fairly priced.

Linda M.
Branchburg, NJ
Kia Forte
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Linda said this business did a good job. They corrected the issue. She has been going there a long time.