EG
Ed G.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Ed said he liked his service. The work was excellent.

KR
Kyle R.
Kia Forte
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did top quality work on his vehicle. The staff were skilled and completed services in a timely manner and at a great cost.

Alexandria S.
Peapack, NJ
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Alexandria said the staff were honest and they did a good job.

EO
Edisson O.
Newark, NJ
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Edisson said getting his vehicle serviced was convenient.

Dorothy P.
07/06/2018
Mgr
Ray is excellent to work with and have always felt he’s honest.

Brian M.
Parsippany, NJ
Ram Pickup
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff do really good work.

RE
RICH E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2018
Quick & Efficient Service
Arrived on a Sunday without an appointment, and was in / out in roughly an hour. Had a oil change, tire rotation, and radiator fluid changed. All completed at a reasonable price!

CAROL H.
Toyota Yaris
07/01/2018
The regard and helpfulness of the staff.
On almost every visit as just a walk-in my car is serviced in a very timely manner.

Whitehouse Station, NJ
Chevrolet Uplander
06/25/2018
A job well done
They fixed the car quickly and delivered it on time.

DHIRAJ B.
Kendall Park, NJ
06/24/2018
Quick in and out. This place is good. Knowledgeable staff. No pressure tactics.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Nissan Sentra
06/23/2018
Needed new tires
I needed new front tires for my car. This was the first time I used All Tire, and I was very pleased. The facility was clean; the service person was very helpful in explaining to me that a front alignment was needed to protect my tires. He also told me that I would need rear tires in the near future. I was appreciative, and will definitely go back to All Tire for my tire needs.

SR
SAL R.
06/22/2018
Great Service, Workmanship and Honesty
I have been taking my 2008 Honda Odyssey here for about three years after struggling to find a reputable place to service it. First they did the brakes and calipers for me which made such a huge difference in the performance of the car. Most recently upon I had the timing belt done and when I picked the car up they actually showed me the parts that they replaced and the wear and tear on the old belt, who else does that most places you cannot even be sure they replaced the parts. I also had my tires rotated which I also purchased from them and they balanced them for FREE !!! plus they wash you car for free which is better than the $50 washes I get down the street. So by all means give these guys a call and bring your car there my 10 year old van feels like new and I am sure it will last another 10 years thanks to the great service All Tire provides.

LYNN B.
Bedminster, NJ
Cadillac CTS Wagon
06/14/2018
excellent service
I always go here. They have fair pricing and fast service. This time was for an oil change, easy, and nothing was made up that I needed to fix. Thanks guys!

CARLOS W.
Bedminster, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
06/14/2018
Swift, friendly service
I drove in without an appointment to get my flat tire repaired, and they fixed it cheerfully and in good time. I have a low leak in another tire that they were not able to locate and repair (the car dealership's service department earlier failed at that, but I put that down to it being a very tiny leak).

Rhowell C.
Easton, PA
Honda Prelude
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Rhowell said the people are very good and he had good service.

Manny L.
Blairstown, NJ
Nissan Frontier
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Manny said the staff were really prompt, quick, and they followed up with him.

RJ
Richard J.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff were great. They did a good job on the service they provided. He had no issues.

PF
PATRICK F.
Hackettstown, NJ
06/09/2018
Service on my Mazda6
As always great service by the crew at All Tire. No appointment needed for oil change and i was in and out in an hour.
I also use them for our companies fleet of vehicles and have never had an issue.
I highly recommend All Tire for all yoir service and tire needs. Thanks again guys.

JV
JOE V.
Plymouth Acclaim
06/07/2018
Fast, efficient service
They are a Ship-to site for Tirerack.com. They do all the rest with very little waiting.

Anita B.
Nissan Maxima
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Anita said that the facility always provides good work, the staff are very nice and she likes what they do. She will continue to be a customer.