STEVEN S.
Bridgewater, NJ
Excellent service and professionalism
All tire is my go-to service center for good reason. They have never pressured me into purchases that I did not need. They have always taken the time to go over the specifics of any service visit, and mentioned what service I may need in the near future. Highly recommend due to courtesy and professionalism. Thanks!

Carolyn M.
Nissan Maxima
great service
Prompt and courteous service. Answered my questions thoroughly.

IR
Ilana R.
ALWAYS FEEL SAFE
When I have work done on my car at All Tire, I always leave feeling that my vehicle is safe to operate. The recommendations of what needs to be done next trip is great so I know how to budget.

BARRY M.
Subaru Legacy
11/14/2018
New Car Service
Save money ! Why pay excessive dealer maintenance prices ?

Easton, PA
11/14/2018
Close to my job
The service men are knowledgeable and courteous.

PD

ED D.
North Bergen, NJ
11/09/2018
All tire and service
The service and professionalism here at All tire is great. They offer competitive pricing and are extremely reliable . You don’t get the feeling that you’re being take advantage of like in other places that I’ve gone to in the past. Ray is an awesome guy to deal with . He offers different options ( not always the most expensive ) and is extremely easy to work with . I’ve been going here for years and will continue to do so for years to come..

DAVE M.
11/08/2018
In and out in no time - plus great breakfast
Needed a state inspection done and stopped in without an appointment. Ray got me right in and it was done by the time I got back from breakfast next door. BTW - the "diner" next door is fantastic!!! I had 2 organic eggs, pumpkin pancakes (made with fresh pumpkin), pulled pork and cornbread (guess I was hungry...)

JE
JANET E.
Branchburg, NJ
11/08/2018
Very accomadating and helpful answers your questions and honest pricing
Honest helpful and very accomadating I would and have recommended them to others.

Whitehouse Station, NJ
11/06/2018
Very helpful.

LP
Lynn P.
Lebanon, NJ
Kia Forte
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said they do an excellent job.

Carly H.
10/29/2018
Excellent work at a fair price
Told me what they were going to do, did what they told me at a reasonable price .....enough said

LUISA M.
Bridgewater, NJ
10/29/2018
Knowledgeable Courteous HONEST
honest, reliable, good work- timely manner accommodating

Branchburg, NJ
Kia Sorento
10/28/2018
Quick and Professional Service
Saturday morning I walked in with a blown out tire. Quick recommendations were made and I was on my way within one hour.

Michael C.
10/26/2018
Highest Rating
I don't normally post the highest score on reviews and this time is the first. I was written up more than promptly by Ray. My truck was worked on shortly there after. The techs picked up that my brake fluid was low and had never been flushed. Good catch. This was promptly attended to. I asked if my air filter was in stock. It was and was promptly taken care of. My truck ran and stopped better than when I brought It in. It was a pleasure and a good day. I'll be back next month for Inspection and Cabin Air filter. Thanks Guys

John D.
Annandale, NJ
10/26/2018
The following attributes keep me exclusive w All Tire & Service Branchburg; accommoodating, thorough, capapble & fair.
I have consistently experienced a high level of service at All Tire & Service Branchburg.
Accordingly, my total care care business will seek no other.
Thank you.

10/25/2018
Outstanding service!
I always feel at ease leaving my cars in the hands of All Tire & Service knowing I won’t get overcharged.

LG
LARRY G.
Flemington, NJ
10/25/2018
Service was outstanding
I can not express my overall satisfaction with the service I received from Ray and Matt on my step sons 2003 Toyota Corolla. These guys are the best in the business and I would highly recommend BB&T

LD
LYNN D.
Mazda CX-9
10/22/2018
All Tire - All Star service received
We always use All Tire at Branchburg. We followed Ray from his previous site and we find that all the staff in Branchburg go above and beyond in terms of client service. I always know that they are looking after my safety when they advise that I need something. I would recommend them every time.

ANDREA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/20/2018
Consistently Good
I have been getting routine oil changes, tire rotations and repairs here for the past 3-4 years. Recently bought new ties as well. I never feel like they are trying to sell me extras. Any problems have been accurately diagnosed. Always friendly, courteous and professional.