Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

02/19/2019
Friendly, reliable, and reasonable
I found this shop by reviewing customer comments. I was searching for options to the dealership's pricing as well as tendency to frequently recommend more service than the car needed. Thank you All Valley for being honest with needed repairs. Petting Olive was a bonus!

Sharron S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/09/2019
Friendly and honest
I have been a repeat customer with both of my vehicles for over one year. The office staff communicates well with the customers by explaining their diagnosis. I have never had a negative experiences like other shops in Clovis/Fresno. Other shops treat you like Manny, Moe & Jack and try to “ding” you with other unnecessary repairs.

KF
Kristy F.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/04/2019
TRUST
I trust Steve and crew, in words and deeds.

RP
Roger P.
Nissan Versa
02/02/2019
Very impressed and honest.
Jacob took care of my daughter's car in record time. Works better than new. Highly recommended.

RK
Ron K.
Hyundai Genesis
02/01/2019
Professionalism You Can TRUST
I have been getting my cars serviced at All Valley Automotive over the past 14yrs. If there is one word I would use to describe my experience, and their business, it would be TRUST.
TRUST: I can trust them to be honest and to perform quality work at a reasonable rate.
TRUST: Over the years, I have learned there is no perfect company/business and that “stuff happens”. With All Valley I know that if a repair is not right (unbeknownst to them), I don’t have to stress about addressing the issue...They Will Make It Right!
TRUST: All Valley Automotive is a repair shop I can trust to send my daughter to and know she’ll be taken care of fairly.

KW
Karen W.
Pontiac Bonneville
02/01/2019
Blessing
This repair shop is one of the best ones I have ever been to. God is always blessed me by walking in and hearing Kayla radio blasting I just love being there. Wonderful having friends who take care of me and are concerned regarding my situation. Please please go to them they're wonderful

PV
Pete V.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the business was pretty good and honest, he likes them.

FK
Feroz K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Feroz said he was a long time customer. He would recommend this business for service.

Roxann B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Roxann said the staff was patient, they explained the process thoroughly and were honest about her vehicle's needs.

Jerry S.
Cadillac SRX
01/06/2019
2010 Cadillac Repair
Jacob and Steve are great people to work with. They provided an accurate and timely estimate of the needed repairs before working on the car. Unlike other repair shops, they fix only what is needed and nothing more. They don't try to sell you parts you don't really need. This is my second visit to their repair shop, and I will definitely go back again.

TP
Tommie P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/18/2018
Love this place!
Always a good experience with All Valley! I've recommended them to family and friends over the years and they agree. I can't say enough good things about them.

Randy R.
Shaver Lake, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he would recommend this business for service.

RP
Reno P.
12/06/2018
Awesome Service
Your team has come through again, very satisfied with the service you provide, keep-up the great work!!

Josh H.
12/04/2018
A Joke
Wow, where to start. I’ve never felt the need to review a business in my life until now, that’s how poor this experience was. Blows my mind that there’s nothing but 5 star reviews, I guess I was clearly a customer of low importance. I suppose I’ll start with the fact that they quoted me about 3 different estimates, and 4 different ETA’s as to when my car would be completed over a TWO WEEK span. Two weeks for four hours of labor. In those two weeks I only received two phone calls as to the status and estimated completion time on my car. I had to call them myself multiple times to get any information whatsoever, and every time, “Oh it’ll be ready tomorrow”, and it never was. I walk into the office today to pick up my car and begin to tell him why I’m unhappy and I was literally met with, “I don’t care, we’re not gonna talk about this” from Steve himself. For someone who had previously been so friendly in the beginning, I was bewildered. I have never seen an owner so indifferent and nonchalant towards a customer’s satisfaction; must have a cozy clientele. Lackadaisical and wildly unprofessional through and through, do not bring your car here if you want it back within any reasonable amount of time.

GF
Gabriel F.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said he would recommend this business for service.

TW
Tyler W.
North Fork, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said that the business was great.

WM
Wayne M.
Coarsegold, CA
11/21/2018
quality of workmenship
This was my first experience at transmission overhaul, differential maintenance and engine break repair on my truck. This mechanical work will prolong my Rv'ing experience without the severe expense of buying a new truck. The atmosphere was very friendly, instructive, and the work was complete. What was said was done.

TC
Tommie C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Tommie said she has used the place before and keeps doing so.

Richard M.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Richard said this business has great customer service. They are also helpful and friendly.

Charles S.
Coarsegold, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they are great on everything.