Johnathan G.
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2020
Straight forward and friendly service
Took my 2015 Nissan Sentra in for a cvt rebuild, and they handled it very well! Parts took a little while to arrive, but the work was done quickly and professionally.

KD
Ken D.
Running Springs, CA
09/17/2020
Outstanding
I had a problem with my F 250 while on the road from Auburn to Lake Arrowhead. Jacob and Steve worked me in and solved the problem. They were fast, competent, skilled, professional, and honest. I highly recommend them!

Richard H.
Prather, CA
Jeep Liberty
09/16/2020
Fast service and honest
They said they could fix the car but it would probably not last very much longer because of its age and mileage

TN
Taylor N.
Fresno, CA
Dodge Avenger
09/11/2020
Cool place
Went in for a smog. Left to get a coffee and they called me up to say it was done right after I'd gotten the drink. That was quick! Nice people, nice puppy.

Steve H.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/09/2020
Excellent timely service and proffessionalism
I was lucky enough to find this establishment Some years ago. All who work at All Valley are very proffessional, their work, the best I’ve found. I have never been dissatisfied with any repairs I’ve had done at All Valley since I started bringing my vehicles In for any repairs!!. As long as they are in business, I will continued bringing any vehicle I own in for any repairs needed. Thank you guys, for the good work.

LL
Linda L.
09/05/2020
Excellent and Honest Service!
They provided me with courteous, knowledgeable and reasonably priced service. There is a feeling you get when you walk in a place wether it will be pleasant or not. They exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

SR
Saylur R.
09/05/2020
Water pump fixed
Face me a fair price and fixed my issue. Probably the best bunch of mechanics in Fresno

Deolinda R.
Hanford, CA
INFINITI Q45
09/03/2020
Dependable
I don't have to worry about being overcharged or something done when not needed. Fully trust this garage I drive over 40 miles to have them work on my car.

LF

Brian M.
GMC Yukon XL
08/24/2020
2004 Yukon Transmission
These guys are great brought my 4L60E transmission fron my 04 Yukon Denali and they rebuilt it with the updates. Treated me Great. Answered all my questions. I recomend having them do work on your vehicle.

Matt B.

Eddie W.
Jeep Liberty
08/08/2020
Can do most any repair.
Great friendly place to get your car repaired.

DT
Danny T.
08/06/2020
Friendly and a honest evaluation of my vehicle assessment.
Alway a pleasure having you work on my vehicles. Your honesty and integrity speak volumes when it comes to trusting someone with my vehicle repairs.
Thanks

Chevrolet Uplander
08/06/2020
Thoughts
I felt like the owners/staff were quite friendly, fairly flexible, and most importantly- very honest. (This is just about the most important thing when it comes to automotive repair.)

My only (slight) critique is they didn’t often keep me in the loop on the status of my vehicle and then twice they said my vehicle would be completed by a certain time and it took longer than was shared with me.