Denise H.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/21/2021
They know who you are by name
So happy i found All Valley Automotive. I will bring all my vehicles here. And highly recommend All Valley Automotive.
They have assisted me in making sure my car is safe and not breakdown while out and about!

Jerry L.
Lexus SC 430
01/20/2021
Charging ststem
My wife’s car charging system need to be checked out and without any appointment they worked me into their schedule at no cost. Thank you

Kia Sorento
Great transmission service
The transmission service on my vehicle was done quickly and at a competitive price. The employees were friendly. Everything was an A+.

EH
Eric H.
Fixed my oil leak
When they told me that my oil cooler was cracked and that a new OEM cooler was $600, we worked through finding a cheaper replacement. Overall, fantastic service, with new cooler, air filter, and synthetic oil change, it ran about $430, pretty good compared to other places.

Tony M.
Ram Pickup
Honesty loyalty
Honesty loyalty They let you know what was done to your Vehicle

Cindy W.
01/14/2021
Great Customer Service & Knowledgable
Such a breath of fresh air to find All Valley Automotive for the services I need. Great customer service and very knowledgeable. They are definitely going to make what has been a nightmare to me, tolerable and more accepting. They treat you like family.

RN

YL
Ygnacio L.
INFINITI J30
12/28/2020
If you want it done right with honest people with integrity then go no further!!!!
I take my two cars here and nowhere else. their professionalism backed with extremely knowledgeable employees starting with Jacob who is the man. Do yourself a favor and go to them I promise you will not be let down, they have never let me down.

Jeanne W.
Kia Sorento
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Jeanne said the business is conveniently located, the staff are very friendly and they took the time to talk with her. She also stated that it was her first time to go to the business but other people talk well about them.

Barbara H.
Toyota Avalon
12/13/2020
Best Automotive Care
All Valley Auto is the best car service in the valley! Great attention to detail. Great customer service. Outstanding in every respect. Thank you Steve (the owner) for a place where I can take my car and trust it is being handled by professionals.

Joshua C.
12/06/2020
They know what they are doing
They get the job done.

Bill H.
Tollhouse, CA
Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2020
Helpful, honest, and polite.
Always happy with the work done here.

Jim G.
Volkswagen Passat
11/13/2020
A shop with integrity
I don’t normally write a review. On the contrary, I usually do most of my own work on cars. I have a shop at home with a lift, all the tools, etc. I’m very picky about the work that transpires on my families vehicles.
The folks at Valley approach vehicle repairs with the same mindset that I, myself have when performing repairs on my own vehicle(s).
I have no reservation recommending them to anybody.

Chris H.
11/12/2020
Fantastic customer service!
I’m always comfortable leaving my vehicle here as I know it will be serviced professionally and honestly.

Donna S.
Saturn L300
11/12/2020
They are honest and reasonable and friendly a.
They can be trusted to take care of your car the best they know and we have been very pleased with their service. We would recommend them to anyone thank you All Valley