Overall Rating 4.2280732/5Overall Rating 4.2280732/5Overall Rating 4.2280732/5Overall Rating 4.2280732/5rating 4.2280732
Overall Rating 2.22807/5Overall Rating 2.22807/5rating 2.22807rating 2.22807rating 2.22807

DN
David N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Experience
I took my vehicle to Allen Hyundai because they could do an oil change in a timely fashion. Another dealership wanted me to leave it for a whole day.

I was not disappointed in the timeliness of the service. I do however feel the cost was too high for just an oil change. For the amount I paid I would expect a multi-point check with fluids topped off and tires rotated.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/18/2019

David,
Thank you for choosing to service your Santa Fe at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business.
We've conducted a cost analysis and confirmed that our pricing is $5-$10 cheaper than the closest surrounding independent shops. We also confirmed that while our shop includes the Multi-point, fluid top-off, wash, & vacuum in the pricing other shops only include vacuum and fluid top off.
Again we truly appreciate you choosing to service your vehicle with our service team and hope you understand that we do our best to keep each and every customer's best interest in mind.  Thank you and have a great weekend!

GM
Gene M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly, courteous people.
Had the 90,000 miles service done on my 2012 Sonata Hybrid and everything was done fast and courteously. In the process they found the battery was below wattage and recommended a new replacement which I approved.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we look forward to your next service visit with us Gene! Have a great week!

CT
Colette T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jose and the service dept are great
Jose knows me, knows my car and is always a "can do" person.

Thank you Colette for being such an awesome customer to work with! And thank you for choosing to service your Elanta at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!

RY
Ronn Y.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service!
Great Service!

Thank you Ronn for being such a pleasure to work with! And thank you for choosing to service your Elantra at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!

SL
Sergio L.
awesome service
my car service was such and awesome as always, thank you.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Sergio for being such a pleasure to work with! And thank you for choosing to service your Tucson at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

costly
In my opinion - fees for service were too high. My reason for no referral is "cost". My friends are on fixed incomes and you offer no incentives or senior discounts.

Good evening, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to fill out the survey. We're sorry you didn’t have the five-star experience with our team that we strive for the cost for services is the same across the board for most services and we do our best to keep customer's best interests in mind.
Your advisor, Steve has reached out to go over your visit to receive any constructive criticism you can provide. It's our job to be here for you and any questions or concerns you may have; please feel free to contact Steve P. at 949-485-3750 ext. 423 at any time.

Allison Skelly
(949) 485-3750

VY
Vassile Y.
2001 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, efficient, and comprehensive.
I was thoroughly satisfied by my experience with Allen Hyundai. I took my 2001 Hyundai Sonata in for an oil change because of the multi-point inspection which is provided with it. My model is old, and any expensive repairs would force me to scrap it, so I was expecting to take everything they told me with a grain of salt. However, the specialist that walked me through the inspection report only highlighted the issues that should be addressed urgently. Though an oil change at the dealership is a little more expensive, the higher caliber service was worth the price for me. Would recommend to anyone with a Hyundai.

Thank you Vassile for being such a pleasure to work with! And thank you for choosing to service your Sonata at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

HB
Hal B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I couldnt be happier with how i am treated at Allen. Jose my service advisor is excellent!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we look forward to your next service visit with us Hal! Have a great week!

KA
Kameel A.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
2019 Service review
Great service and very helpful.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we look forward to your next service visit with us Kameel! Have a great week!

NG
Noreen G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Mixed feelings great service on getting car fixed
I am just very concerned that at 1500 miles I needed a new transmission. And when I first bought car had to bring back 2 weeks later that you could nit to same deal it was more. And the same thing just happened to my friend. So at this point it would be hard for me to recommend but the service was good as getting car fixed

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we look forward to your next service visit with us Noreen! Have a great week!

Jann C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service... courteous , helpful and on time. Called before making repairs. Highly recommend
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Jann for being such a pleasure to work with! And thank you for choosing to service your Santa Fe at Allen Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business. Have a great week!

CO
Cathleen O.
Newport Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service was good.
Tim B., Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for coming in for service and we appreciate that you filled out the service.

Trabuco Canyon, CA
Fast service, no surprises
I took in our 2017 Elantra with the Check Engine light on. My own OBD2 scanner said the initial code was P0301, which indicates "Misfire Detected – Cylinder 1". Steve P in service took the car, confirmed that was, in fact, the problem. The car was fixed in a matter of hours. Good shuttle service also, with friendly drivers and speedy service. Recommended!

Thank you for coming in for service we appreciate it.

BI
Bernard I.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Transmission Software Update
I had a software update that was needed and the service advisor Steve Pacheco had a loaner ready for me when I arrived. They were very accommodating and friendly. They anticipated having my vehicle for a few days, but my vehicle was ready the same day. Thanks for the great service!

Thank you for coming in we appreciate your business.

Irvine, CA
Customer service is great
The service team was friendly, professional, and kept us updated!
Tim B., Service Director from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

WL
Wick L.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great courteous service-on time service quote-comfortable waiting room

Thank you for coming in for service we appreciate the business and time you spent filling out the survey.

AG
Anna G.
Laguna Hills, CA
Fast and friendly service
Recall done so quickly.
I bought my Sonata at Allen and have had all service done there. They are the best!

Thank for your business and spending your time to fill out the survey we appreciate it..

Sandra W.
San Clemente, CA
Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel Service
Allen Hyundai service technicians are hospitable and efficient. They checked me in, shuttled me to work, later picked me up, and I drove off with the service done and the car washed. The fees are reasonable. Thank you!

Thank you for your continued business and we appreciate your time filling out the survey

WT
William T.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Very professional
Everything was accomplished on time and as it should be.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for coming into service, we appreciate your business and you taking the time to fill out the survey.

CK
Catherine K.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Allen Hyundai fixed our car in just two days
Our 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid had a strange problem - ran poorly but with no "check engine" light. Allen's service department had to call Hyundai headquarters to inquire about the problem and found the car needed a software upgrade. Upgrade was installed at no charge (even though our car is off warranty) and now runs fine.