Overall Rating 4.188677/5Overall Rating 4.188677/5Overall Rating 4.188677/5Overall Rating 4.188677/5rating 4.188677
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

ET

YQ
Yvonne Q.
Indio, CA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
My first time at Allens, Danny was awesome! He was fast to get my car in and out. Good customer service. I will be back

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
SERVICE!
The service team are professional. I know that Allen Hyundai keeps my family safe Allen Hyundai is completive and fair with service, parts and labor.

Service check
I had my second service check with Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel. As always, I had a great experience. The team was professional and the service was fast.

RA
Ralph A.
Faster than Fast
I brought my Hyundai in for a warranty repair and had arranged for a loaner vehicle. Instead, I was told the repair could be made in 30 minutes while I waited. And it was done even quicker than that. I appreciated the effort.

Great services and people
I had great experience

Richard G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
goosd sevice
Hyundai America poor service. does not answer inquires. why does Hyundai mexico cars have fog lights but you do not even let my dealer sell them to me for my hyundao sonata hybrid ltd. 2016, no maps for mexico. you people want 216 dollars to add mexico. outrageous price. your gps goes blank when I go to tijuana.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the great review of our service department, Richard! Have a great day!

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Wish there was more communication
Service members could work on their communication skills.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Allen Hyundai.
It saddens me to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional and for your negative experience I truly apologize. We've met with each of our service advisors regarding unrealistic promise times to hopefully prevent an issue like this from happening again in the future.
We are constantly working to improve our customer experience and we appreciate your feedback and your business. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to Tim Bright, Service Director at 949-485-3750 ext.338.

VY
Vicky Y.
Irvine, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Keep it up!
This was my second visit to Allen Hyundai. Comparing to my first time half year ago, the car wash was a lot better, and the whole process was smooth. Special thanks to Erick.

Thanks for the awesome feedback Vicky! We really appreciate your business and we're happy to have been given the chance to improve since your last visit. Have a great day!

MN
Mohd N.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great courteous professionals and help.
I forgot the name of the young man who helped me with the service but he was great and very helpful
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 09/18/2018

Hi Mohd, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're glad to hear Danny delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

John K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Allen Hyundai Service
We've maintained 4 Hyundais at Allen since 2007 and experienced prompt appointments and competent service.

WOW! It's loyal customers like you and your family that really make it all worth it. We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to many more years to come. Take care!

Julie L.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate how they remind me when service is due and they’re alway courteous and reliable.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great review of our staff Julie! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many years to come. Take care!

Rsm, CA
Location
Location is close to home and work!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Culture of Arrogance
Doing me a favor to service my Hyundai

Thank you, we appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience with us. All coupons sent out come from a third-party company and, like a grocery store, they must be redeemed in-store at the time of the initial write up for the vehicle; there is no available record for advisors to see which coupons go out to our customers. Also, one coupon per visit is a standard practice in the industry, our coupons state," Coupon valid at vehicle check-in. Not valid with any other offer." Regarding your issue with the radio, intermittent issues can be difficult to diagnose. Per any manufacturer specifications the technician must be able to recreate the issue to fix the problem. We disclose to all our customers with a problem as intermittent as yours that there is a possibility we won't be able to recreate the issue. Luckily, that wasn't the case and we were able to fix the radio issue and send you on your way. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Erick W. at 949-485-3750 ext. 427. Thank you, take care.

AF
Arlene F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Danny in Hyundai sertvice is always helpful and honest.
We took our casr in on a Saturday morning early and it was out before noon the same day, great service.
Allison S., Reputation Manager from Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel responded on 09/14/2018

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

AG
Anna G.
Laguna Hills, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly check in, smooth service
Jose was extremely accommodating.

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We look forward to woking with you in the future, take care!

KL
Kurt L.
Ladera Ranch, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
Service Department Team Does What They Say Well
This is my second experience in dealing with the service team at Allen Hyundai, and I have to say they were excellent each time in their customer service, communication, and timeliness. It is one of the main reasons our family has bought 2 cars from them in the last 3 years.

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Mendel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The great service we get and Ivan is fantastic and a real gentleman
Wonderful to come to
Come for service

Hi, thank you for the wonderful star rating about  Ivan! If there is anything else that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

09/13/2018 Category: Service
In and out
Overall completely satisfied! In and out!Reasonably priced! Very friendly service!

We want to sincerely thank you for choosing Allen Hyundai and we hope to see you again soon! Best wishes, Allen Hyundai

Sara W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Again
I always leave here knowing my car is in great condition. They care about keeping my vehicle working as well as possible and take the time to explain what is needed and/or recommended.

Hi Sara, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit, take care!