Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson

FM
Francetta M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Allen Samuels is a great place to get your car service.
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 01/13/2021

Here at Allen Samuels we would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to conduct our survey. We are thrilled to know that our hard work paid off and your visit was impeccable!

We hope you have a wonderful day and can't wait to see you at your next appointment!

Marsha C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Love Allen Samuels
Excellent customer service!
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/26/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to conduct our survey. We are so glad to see that you had the best experience possible here at Allen Samuels Hyundai. We can't wait to see you at your next appointment.

AR
Anita R.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Service was professional. The cost was reasonable. Wait time was shot.

12/23/2020 Category: Service
Expected More
Disappointed 😞 with mask mandate not enforced. I have confidence that your company will get it right.
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/24/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to conduct a survey, I sincerely apologize for the lack of mask enforcement. We will do our best to take this mandate more serious to ensure the safety of our customers. We hope to see you again at your next appointment.

ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

We will do our best to enforce the mask mandate for our customers safety. We appreciate your time in conducting this survey and hope to see you again at your next appointment.

Have a wonderful day!

WR
William R.
Savannah, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/15/2020 Category: Service
EVERYONE AWESOME!!!!
Seems my SUV DRIVES AND RUNS BETTER!!!! great job!!!
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/16/2020

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for conducting our survey here at Allen Samuels Hyundai. We are delighted that your experience here with us was 5 star worthy and we can't wait to see you again at your next appointment.

Again, thank you and have a wonderful Holiday Season.

SP
Stevan P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Lucas was very easy to deal with, nice easy going dealership.
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/14/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to conduct a survey based on your experience here at Allen Samuels. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Have a great day!

KE
Kimberly E.
Great Customer service
Everyone there goes above and beyond to provide great service. I have owned two cars from here and have never had anything but a good experience with both the dealership and the Hyundai service staff!
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/11/2020

Good Morning,

Allen Samuels Hyundai would like to personally thank you for taking the time and effort to complete our survey. We are glad that your experience has been nothing short of 5 Stars. We hope to see you in the future.

Thank you.

5star service
The shop and your people were 5star
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/10/2020

Good Evening,

Here at Allen Samuels Hyundai, we would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to conduct our survey. I am over joyed that your experience here with us was worth 5 Stars.

We look forward to your business in the future.

Carla B.
Humboldt, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Allen Samuels Hyundai
I love my Hyundai this is my second Hyundai. My first one is a Hyundai Accent and I still have it. The people there are so friendly. I would recommend anyone to buy from Allen Samuels.
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/10/2020

Good Morning,

We want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review based on your experience here at Allen Samuels Hyundai.

We greatly appreciate your time and business and hope to see you in the future.

Thank you.

Jennifer P.
Lexington, TN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. They were also conscious about the pandemic happening, and they were trying their best to provide quality service with the customer's health in mind.
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/07/2020

Good morning,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave a review based on your experience here at Allen Samuels Hyundai. We highly appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Alyssa Wray.

PT
Patricia T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Haven’t had a problem there yet. Fast, friendly service and any place where I can drop my vehicle off in good faith and returned back to me in great condition is a good brand to me.
ALYSSA M W. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/07/2020

Ridgely, TN
2008 Hyundai Entourage
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
The quality of service was excellent. The mechanics were able to track down the problem much faster than I anticipated, and we're very professional when they called me to explain what it was and the cost of repair. The cost was very reasonable too.
The personnel at Allen Samuels have been extremely professional, courteous, and personable anytime that I have had interactions with them.
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/01/2020

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey and the great response

EW
Ed W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2020 Category: Service

11/22/2020 Category: Service
Trying to Correct Problem
After speaking with a service department representative, I was assured that problems I had experienced would not happen again. The dealership deserves a lot of credit for trying to make things right.
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 12/02/2020

Mr. Wheeler,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to speak with me. In regards to your previous experience here at Allen Samuels I would like to offer you your next oil change on the house. I will be sending a voucher by mail to the adress we have on file.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do for you to make this right. In the meantime i would greatly appreciate it if you could rescore your experience here at Allen Samuels.

I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Alyssa Wray

Chris C.
Camden, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Too many questionnaires
This is the 2nd time you have asked me to. Omplete this...very annoying.
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/26/2020

Thanks for the great survey. Sorry about the amout of questions Hyundai asks.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2020 Category: Service
I may return due to the convenience of location.
See previous comments
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks for the great survey

SG
Stanley G.
Bells, TN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/17/2020 Category: Service
American all the way
English speaking people, understand what I need done and took care of it

Thanks for the great survey