Dan M.
Watertown, MA
04/14/2018
Always a great experience
A couple times a year I escape Boston's web of subpar auto service and drive to Allman's Automotive in Groveland because they're the only ones I really trust to wrench on my car. It's been cool to see the business steadily grow, bringing on new talent, new equipment, and new creature comforts in the waiting area. The thing that doesn't change is that they always do their work with care and charge fairly for it.
Kevin A., Owner from Allman's Automotive responded on 04/14/2018

Thank you for all of those kind words Dan! We are so glad that we have been able to include you in our journey of growth. As always thank you so much for your patronage, and we appreciate you tremendously!

D. H.
02/08/2018
Genuinely nice people! I'm always happy to come back to have work done on the car.
Kevin & his staff are friendly, efficient, and will not do any unnecessary work like some others do.

Mike M.
01/24/2018
Crystal clear and complete
Kevin and his team continue to impress. Complete care care with no hickups in a timely manner. Always courteous and professional stress free repairs.

TC

AG
Aidan G.
12/29/2017
Just the best
My entire family has been going to Kevin for years now, and he has never disappointed us. He is always timely, professional, and personable and I've yet to see anything he couldn't fix.

BA
Bruce A.
Smyrna, DE
11/30/2017
Save over $1400.00
When my repair shop was uncertain about what was wrong and recommend a second opinion, the dealer that I took my car to stated that I needed over $1485.00 in repairs, I spoke to Kevin and he gave me advise on what could be the problem, I return to my mechanic at the repair shop and told him what Kevin recommended he perform the work and charge me $80.00 and my car is working like a charm. Kevin didn't even see my car, but on the information given he diagnose my problem with superb accuracy.

BR
Brian R.
10/24/2017
Reliable, trustworthy, quick
Kevin is awesome, really takes care of you without taking you for a ride. I love how he takes pictures of the before and after of his work. Very friendly!

d g.
West Newbury, MA
09/16/2017
tops
this shop is top notch. complete diagnostic of new vehicle, explained options, work done on time, always courteous.

PF
P F.
09/15/2017
My vehicle is older and as I learned through their expertise - had many many issues. I liked that they review the entire vehicle which led me to make a decision to retire the car. In the past, I would bring to a shop and the current problem at the time would be repaired, but I was bringing back often for another issue. Knowing about all the problems made a difference and in the end saves money for me. Also, service and review of the vehicle was very timely and the team is very communicative at all times.

SD
Sheila D.
09/15/2017
Saved by the Allman crew!
So glad I found Kevin and his crew. Got my car on the road in no time; and I still have money in my pocket!

Mike M.
05/30/2017 Category: Service
communication coupled with skilled craftsmanship
Kevin and his crew impressed me on every aspect of doing business with them. Their ability to communicate impressed me first, with text message updates that kept me from wondering if they had a chance to look at my car and then with a link i was able to see photos of just what the issues were and a easy to understand overview of how and why any repairs/maintenance should be done. i knew my wife was going to like this, everything was easy to understand for a non mechanical person, and could be referenced later if and confusion/misunderstanding occurred. Once the work was completed i followed up with Kevin and was further impressed with his expertise and knowledge. i have returned to Allmans on two more occasions working on my work truck, my wife's Audi and my sons older SUV. highly satisfied on all occasions

SL
Sally L.
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Always 5 star personal, professional service!
Kevin and staff continue to support our varying family vehicles' needs-with honest assessment about what work is truly necessary and how to best service aging cars. We trust Kevin's judgment and make repair/replacement decisions accordingly.

NM
Nelson M.
Randolph, MA
Acura RDX
05/14/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Completed a routine oil change. No issues at all with the service. Always do a great job of looking over the car for potential issues.

Cindy B.
Boxford, MA
Audi Q5
05/11/2017 Category: Service
see below
liked how professional you were (contacted us, took us at the time scheduled, told us what to expect, etc. BUT we really don't like e-mails and we've gotten so many - TOO many since the service was complete. So all was good except that.

Steve W.
Nissan Murano
05/04/2017 Category: Service
Quick fix
Good timing and done before est time less money than expected

Dan M.
Volvo S60
04/28/2017 Category: Service
My Go-to for Service
You're not going to find a more honest and hassle-free shop. I love how easy it is to book an appointment. The pricing is fair and the vehicle inspection report they send to your phone lets you know what your car might need next.

CP
Cliff P.
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Tire repair
Kevin and crew always accommodating and fast service. You also get updates and pictures of the damage and repair.

Stephen C.
Amesbury, MA
04/25/2017 Category: Service
mechanic who cares for your car
i take all my cars there for service 3,my brother takes his there also

Debra B.
Volkswagen Golf
04/24/2017 Category: Service
👍🏻👍🏻
Excellent service as usual!!

WC
Wayne C.
Acura TSX
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Good, Fast Service, Reasonable Prices, Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
Was a pleasure doing business with Allman's Automotive. Will use them for all my auto needs.