ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION AND AUTO REPAIR

4.6

02/27/2021
Good Customer service
My resent experience with Allstate Transmission was a good one. Mr. Rich was extremely courteous and understanding. When he saw that the repair was going to take longer than promised, he rented me a car so I would not be put out. Therefore, I was able to go about my necessary routines while my car was being repaired. So far, the car is running well and I home it continues to perform to my stsndards.

BD
BRENDA D.
Oak Leaf, TX
Acura MDX
02/18/2021
The mechanic and Rich.
Since my ex-husband and our son use them, so do I. I need to trust someone. My son thinks their mechanic is good, and l have established a rapport with Rich, therefore my business is theirs.

01/18/2021
Incorrect information given and is causing me great distress. The diagnostic text was incorrect. I. had a leak when I took the car on and I still have it..
I have had good experiences in past, however I took my car in on January 14 to have a radiator fluid leak checked. I was charged $130 for a diagnostic test to locate the problem. After the test, I was informed there was no leak. They recommended I get a new cap for the radiator. I purchased a new cap, but the leak is still there. I can see green fluid in my garage on a daily basis. My husband talked with them and they insisted that according to their pressure check, there was no leak. Today’s the green fluid continues to run out and I am constantly putting in more fluid to keep the car running. Now, I am forced to take my car to the Volvo Dealership to get it repaired.
Bill C. from ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION AND AUTO REPAIR responded on 01/18/2021

Barbie there is no need to take it to the Volvo dealership. Simply bring it back here and let us recheck it. No charge of course on the recheck.

Grand Prairie, TX
01/15/2021
Fair Deal
They are willing to negotiate the price and give a decent guarantee on the work

Maurice W.
Salisbury, NC
01/01/2021
Very good service
My name is Maurice I took my car in to be repaired and it was fixed exactly the way they said they would do it. Customer service was good they were friendly and honest about what my car needed. I would recommend them to anybody.

JJ
JERRY J.
Desoto, TX
Nissan Frontier
12/29/2020 Category: Service
It took a little longer than expected but it was okay to wait. I need to go back and get a tune up.

JO ANN B.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change on my 2004 Chevrolet Impala
The employees were very polite and courteous to me. I only got a Oil Change with a discount coupon, but the treatment was just as if I was getting a motor overhaul. Thanks Bill, the owner of Allstate Transmission and Auto Repair, the Receptionist and the Technician that change my oil on my automobile. Have a bless day.

Evangelist Jo Ann L. Brown

STAN M.
HUMMER H3
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Right the First Time, Every Time!
I take my vehicle to Allstate, anytime I need maintenance. And although they are not the least expensive, there prices are fair and the work is done correctly every time, the first time. Even down to the smallest of details.

LW
LENNY W.
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Lenny West Sr.
My Transmission went out on my 2004 Sierra Truck. They got it in and Rich the Service Manager took care of me with great respect and courtesy.

I have had several cars worked on over the years there and have always gotten great service.

The part I like the most is that they tell me the truth and I get my vehicles back in a timely manner.

Great Job to everyone at Allstate Transmission from the Front desk to the Mechanics.

I would definitely recommend them!

They Treat Me Like Family!!

JERMAINE R.

GD
GEORGE D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Service . Rental Car provided .

CN
CAMERON N.
Fort Worth, TX
Dodge Charger
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Hard times but good business
Needed to get front end replaced, they gave me a deal and overall job was perfect.

JOE B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Work
Due to circumstances of the repairs needed on my car they still managed to finish the job in reasonable time. So far, I haven't heard any problems.

STAN M.
HUMMER H3
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Again
Another successful visit! More high quality work! Once again a fair price! Thanks!

09/10/2020 Category: Service
I took my car in for a maintenance check. My maintenance light came on so when the mileage was checked, it was determined that I needed to bring it in. However, when I picked the car up, the maintenance light was still on. I trust the company because I have done business with them before, but the maintenance light came on and that was the reason I took it in. It is still on,