ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION AND AUTO REPAIR

OH
ORLANDO H.
07/09/2021
Return Customer.....Disappointed
I am extremely disappointed with my experience this time at Allstate Auto Repair. I had my truck towed to the establishment Tuesday morning I never received an update or a call in regards to my truck. I called multiple times and I was put on hold for 30 minutes with no answer. After 3 days I went to the establishment to get an update to find out my truck hadn't been looked at. When I was told by Rich someone was checking it out while we were talking. Why lie, just tell me the truth so I had my truck towed to another repair shop. I will never use Allstate again!

BC
BRIAN C.
Red Oak, TX
06/22/2021
Great service and friendly staff!
I took my car in for a transmission fluid change. It has the sealed transmission, so it is not something that can be done by someone like me. I can change spark plugs, but this was much more difficult. I took it in early, and it was done quickly. The price was quite reasonable for the job that was done.

TJ
THEO J.
Cadillac DTS
05/05/2021
Can work on my car anytime

EH
ERIC H.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2021
Excellent customer service
Excellent mechanics and great customer service and it’s extremely appreciated how the owner Mr Bill follows up with you as a customer to make sure that you’re satisfied with your service!

MO
MARTHA O.
Cedar Hill, TX
Buick Enclave
03/31/2021
Customer Service!!
The ability to maintain a team of professionals in the auto repair industry is truly refreshing!! Rich and Tina are the faces of Allstate Transmission and they are certainly able to create an atmosphere of trust and reliability!! Thanks for all you do to keep my vehicle running safe.

WC
WADE C.
Venus, TX
03/13/2021
Great place to get your car problems solved
I have been using Allstate for five years now, they shave always been honest and did great work for me. The staff is friendly and helpful. Facility is clean and organized. All in all a first class experience!

ROBERT C.
Dodge Challenger
03/12/2021
Got me right in and finished quickly

MARTIN L.
Lexus ES 350
03/11/2021
Fast and friendly service
Always friendly staff to greet you and assist you. It was a simple oil change but it’s always pleasant visit when they know your name. Thank you all for the great service.

BARBIE M.
Volvo S80
02/27/2021
Good Customer service
My resent experience with Allstate Transmission was a good one. Mr. Rich was extremely courteous and understanding. When he saw that the repair was going to take longer than promised, he rented me a car so I would not be put out. Therefore, I was able to go about my necessary routines while my car was being repaired. So far, the car is running well and I home it continues to perform to my stsndards.

BD
BRENDA D.
Oak Leaf, TX
Acura MDX
02/18/2021
The mechanic and Rich.
Since my ex-husband and our son use them, so do I. I need to trust someone. My son thinks their mechanic is good, and l have established a rapport with Rich, therefore my business is theirs.

BARBIE M.
Volvo S80
01/18/2021
Incorrect information given and is causing me great distress. The diagnostic text was incorrect. I. had a leak when I took the car on and I still have it..
I have had good experiences in past, however I took my car in on January 14 to have a radiator fluid leak checked. I was charged $130 for a diagnostic test to locate the problem. After the test, I was informed there was no leak. They recommended I get a new cap for the radiator. I purchased a new cap, but the leak is still there. I can see green fluid in my garage on a daily basis. My husband talked with them and they insisted that according to their pressure check, there was no leak. Today’s the green fluid continues to run out and I am constantly putting in more fluid to keep the car running. Now, I am forced to take my car to the Volvo Dealership to get it repaired.
Bill C. from ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION AND AUTO REPAIR responded on 01/18/2021

Barbie there is no need to take it to the Volvo dealership. Simply bring it back here and let us recheck it. No charge of course on the recheck.

Grand Prairie, TX
01/15/2021
Fair Deal
They are willing to negotiate the price and give a decent guarantee on the work

Maurice W.
Salisbury, NC
01/01/2021
Very good service
My name is Maurice I took my car in to be repaired and it was fixed exactly the way they said they would do it. Customer service was good they were friendly and honest about what my car needed. I would recommend them to anybody.

JJ
JERRY J.
Nissan Frontier
12/29/2020 Category: Service
It took a little longer than expected but it was okay to wait. I need to go back and get a tune up.

JO ANN B.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change on my 2004 Chevrolet Impala
The employees were very polite and courteous to me. I only got a Oil Change with a discount coupon, but the treatment was just as if I was getting a motor overhaul. Thanks Bill, the owner of Allstate Transmission and Auto Repair, the Receptionist and the Technician that change my oil on my automobile. Have a bless day.

Evangelist Jo Ann L. Brown