ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION AND AUTO REPAIR

LW
LENNY W.
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Lenny West Sr.
My Transmission went out on my 2004 Sierra Truck. They got it in and Rich the Service Manager took care of me with great respect and courtesy.

I have had several cars worked on over the years there and have always gotten great service.

The part I like the most is that they tell me the truth and I get my vehicles back in a timely manner.

Great Job to everyone at Allstate Transmission from the Front desk to the Mechanics.

I would definitely recommend them!

They Treat Me Like Family!!

JERMAINE R.
Desoto, TX
INFINITI JX35
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Great job

Ford Police Interceptor
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Service . Rental Car provided .

CN
CAMERON N.
Fort Worth, TX
Dodge Charger
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Hard times but good business
Needed to get front end replaced, they gave me a deal and overall job was perfect.

JOE B.
Irving, TX
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Work
Due to circumstances of the repairs needed on my car they still managed to finish the job in reasonable time. So far, I haven't heard any problems.

STAN M.
Irving, TX
HUMMER H3
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Again
Another successful visit! More high quality work! Once again a fair price! Thanks!

BARBIE M.
Volvo S80
09/10/2020 Category: Service
I took my car in for a maintenance check. My maintenance light came on so when the mileage was checked, it was determined that I needed to bring it in. However, when I picked the car up, the maintenance light was still on. I trust the company because I have done business with them before, but the maintenance light came on and that was the reason I took it in. It is still on,

GM
GEORGE M.
Desoto, TX
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Nothing
We're not done yet
Not enough money to replace car. It was 100 percent the other driver's fault and you're accepting State farms of 80/20 at fault. Why would you do that?
Bill C. from ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION AND AUTO REPAIR responded on 09/08/2020

This has nothing to do with us. We are not an Insurance company. We have nothing to do with what an insurance company is willing to pay out on a claim. Can you please rescore this or pull the review completely?

Red Oak, TX
Nissan Armada
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Good Mechanic Shop
Brought my vehicle to shop, they had it ready for me in a couple of days. Did a good job, the only thing I would say negative about the shop is letting You know how much you are going to spend on your vehicle before they start working on it. Overall a good shop and good customer service.

Nissan Maxima
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Quick and Excellent Service with little downtime . Quality Service . Rental Car provided . Lifetime Warranty on Repairs . Owner Bill is hands on and really makes you feel comfortable and in the know about your repairs and he follows up to make sure all is well . In addition to very competitive pricing All-State has great discounts . Refer someone to them and you get $20 off your repair and the person you referred gets $20 off also . 5 STAR BUSINESS .

GM
Genaro M.
07/15/2020
Knowledgeable and honest
Great service in and out. Informative on what needs to be done.

Ford Police Interceptor
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Repaired right the first time .
Charles is an excellent mechanic. He fixed my issue as always .I was able to wait on my vehicle . Not a lot of down time. Competitive prices and discounts. They've done several repairs for me on two vehicles and I am a very satisfied customer . The Owner Bill and Officer Manager Rich are very Nice and caring and professional. Great experience each and every time .

Darren S.
07/04/2020
When in for oil change and ac charge. They did a great job.

Daryl M.
06/26/2020
Top shelf service
Have ever went somewhere or met someone and you just felt at peace , if so you know , you just know that your in the right place and that's how I felt when I walked in the door at
..ALLSTATE TRANSMISSION & AUTO REPAIR ...

EM
Elizabeth M.
06/22/2020
Very helpful!
After the dealership messed up my father's transmission, I took it to Allstate and they had it fixed and ready to go in about a week.