MF
Fort Mill, SC
Toyota Matrix
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Almar is great!
My family have been taking our cars to Almar since 2008, and they have been consistently reliable, knowledgable, fast, and honest. Highly recommended!

LR
Lisa R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Best Auto Repair Shop
Great place. Honest and fast.

Cadillac SRX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Thank you!

Matthews, NC
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Company Repairs
We are a mitigation company that needs our vehicles in great condition. Almar helps us in this matter. They are efficient and repair our vehicles in the best professional manner. We are thankful for their services.

SZ
Sylvia Z.
Mazda Tribute
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Regular checkup/oil change
Always a pleasure coming to Almar Auto. Everyone is pleasant, knowledgeable and informed on all things automotive. Service is always top notch. I feel very confident that Almar treats their clients honestly and fairly. Thank you Rusty, Mike and all.

BO
Bob O.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend!!!
Have gone nowhere other than ALMAR for 15 years. Have moved further away and still drive the additional distance to get any work done on my vehicles. Recommend friends and family all the time. Absolutely stand-up shop with excellent performance record and honest with me always. I highly recommend them.

RK
Randi K.
Toyota Solara
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy, honest, gets the job done
Had an inspection and breaks checked. They are friendly and helpful, as well as having great customer service.

ES

awesome!

Josh M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast Friendly, Repaired right the first time every time
I will only ever go to Almar auto for my repairs. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and has been repairing my car for the last 5 years. I have never had any job take more then a day to be completed . I know that they know what they are doing, and they use quality parts to do the job. This is worth every penny

FW
Fred w.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Inspection Service
Friendly, accommodating, and very respectful of my time.

Michael S.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Got tires & oil change
Excellent job as always. IF you are reading this looking for a auto shop, you need to start coming here. They treat you well and do great work. Michael Miles Seaton

Jeff H.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
They diagnosed my car trouble and fixed it the same day without an appointment. I went here because of the reviews online and I was not disappointed.

JN
Jay N.
GMC Yukon
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Almar rocks
Folks are amazing. Great work.

Honda Fit
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good service
We have been going to Almar for many years and always appreciate their honesty, professionalism, and customer service. This was a problem that took some time to diagnose but they persisted until they found and fixed it.

HZ
Herm Z.
Ford Edge
07/18/2018 Category: Service
replace power brake booster
Completed repair very quickly and surprisingly well ahead of expectation.

BO
Bob O.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Top of the line group!
Have been using no one else but ALMAR for almost 15 years. Everyone I send seems to be a fan for life as well. Highly recommend them for honesty and quality. Great service always!

SD
Simply D.
07/06/2018
Quality Work From Quality People
Totally competent, thorough, friendly, fast, and affordable. What a blessing!
Thanks, guys, (and Kimberly) for being your best selves - every time and all the time!

ES
Erin S.
Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Reliable
Honest employees and great costumer service. Mike was very helpful and took the time to explain what was going on with my car and also listen to my concerns. Drive all the way from Monroe and I Wouldn’t feel comfortable taking my car anywhere else!

BL
Beth L.
Honda HR-V
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Incredible Team - I will ONLY go here!!
I unfortunately got in a car accident and barely got my car to their shop. They literally took care of everything with the insurance company, the body shop, even came in on a Saturday (when they aren't open) so I could get my car back! I can't say enough about these guys - like I mentioned in the title - I will ONLY take my car here.