BO
Bob O.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Top of the line group!
Have been using no one else but ALMAR for almost 15 years. Everyone I send seems to be a fan for life as well. Highly recommend them for honesty and quality. Great service always!

ES
Erin S.
Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Reliable
Honest employees and great costumer service. Mike was very helpful and took the time to explain what was going on with my car and also listen to my concerns. Drive all the way from Monroe and I Wouldn’t feel comfortable taking my car anywhere else!

BL
Beth L.
Honda HR-V
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Incredible Team - I will ONLY go here!!
I unfortunately got in a car accident and barely got my car to their shop. They literally took care of everything with the insurance company, the body shop, even came in on a Saturday (when they aren't open) so I could get my car back! I can't say enough about these guys - like I mentioned in the title - I will ONLY take my car here.

Samuel H.
Acura TSX
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Good Service, Great Results
The Almar staff is always upfront with the repairs you need, and has never tried to upsell me on a service I did not request or do not need. Their prices are generally just north of average, but when factoring in the quality service, parts and trust in their work the price is fair. I would certainly recommend this shop.

YH
Yvonne H.
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy and excellent work
No one likes news that repairs are needed. However, I feel confident in the assessments Almar Auto makes based on past experience and reputation. They are trustworthy and do excellent work. I always come away confident that my car is safe to drive!

LG
LARRY G.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Rusty runs a great shop. He and Mike provide prompt appointments and great service at fair price.

Bill S.
Cadillac CTS
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Almar service
Almar was recommended to me by my brother who works as a mechanic on high end cars. I've found them to be reliable and do quality work which they stand behind.

HZ
Herm Z.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Inspection & oil change
Very fast and efficient...

👍👍👍
My experience with this auto shop is all positive. The waiting area is clean, the staff is professional and friendly, along with the price is fair.

HG
Helen G.
Toyota Avalon
quick inspection
Although car inspections are a drag, they do help us keep our cars up. Almar did a quick one with polite service.

LR
Lisa R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, great technicians, great prices.

Brittany B.
Lincoln MKX
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Car Repair
Quick car service and repair with great customer service!

BC
Bill C.
05/14/2018
Great Service, Great Price
Almar is professional, friendly and fairly priced. This is the first time I used them largely due to the great reviews. I was not disappointed and have to add to the great reviews. Their price is very reasonable and you don't have to worry about being sold services that you don't need. I will continue to use them.

RUSS B.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, great communication and priced right
The guys at Almar made is easy for me to get work done. No upselling, honest pricing, friendly service and great communication. Highly recommend

PB
Patrick B.
Land Rover Discovery
04/21/2018 Category: Service
The only place to take your vehicle
It's just a feeling after dozens of interactions. A feeling shared by every friend that I send there. They treat you the way they would treat themselves.

ZD
ZEN D.
Mazda Tribute
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Thorough, prompt and friendly
The team at ALMAR was very helpful after I received an outrageous quote from another dealer. They managed to save me over $1000 because they managed to source the part required more efficiently.

TW
Trip W.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2018 Category: Service
FINALLY, A PLACE THAT DOES GREAT WORK AT A FAIR PRICE
Rusty and his band do great work and best of all they are trustworthy. I've gone to them for a few years now and they have more than once told me what I needed to fix was less than and I expected. It's like taking your car to a family member. #refreshing.

David D.
INFINITI I30
04/01/2018 Category: Service
I trust them....
I know nothing about car mechanics or maintenance so I need a shop who will tell me what is and isn't needed and when.
With Almar, they often tell me what needs to be done but add that it can wait until the next maintenance (or later, or never). I keep cars until they are no longer usable so I trust Almar to tell me when it's no longer worth fixing what I have and time to go get a new car.

John G.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
2010 Honda Odyssey
I go to ALMARS because of their honesty and good workmanship.

Michael S.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
They get the job done with quality & a smile
Been going there for a few years & will keep using them :)