Ford Transit Connect Van

BF
Bob F.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Outstanding and Honest service has always been my experience with Almar Auto. They have always done top notch work for a fair rate. Life long client for Almar.

FW

TATIM B.
Ford Fiesta
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Professional
Almar is the best place to get your car serviced in Charlotte. They stay busy, yet are somehow always available for last minute appointments. I've been happy with all the work they've done to my car and my spouse's car. They are straight-forward about issues with your car, and make you feel valued and in control of decisions and cost considerations.

CD
Chris D.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Brake repair
The service was prompt, courteous and reasonably priced. I took the car in with squeaky brakes. They honestly diagnosed the problem and only replaced the front brakes.

JJ
Jane J.
Matthews, NC
Toyota Yaris
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Handled efficiently
I had no wait at all when I went to Almar on South Blvd in Charlotte around 11:45 am on Tuesday this week to get my car inspected. The gentleman who checked me in was very pleasant, and it only took 10 to 15 minutes for them to do my inspection. Very easy in and out.

John B.
Creedmoor, NC
Mazda CX-7
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, quality and value
My daughters car lost it’s power steering. I live in Creedmoor and my daughter goes to school in Charlotte.
I called Almar Auto on a Saturaday and left a message. They called me back quickly and said no problem bring the car in first thing Monday and they will look at it and let me know what’s wrong with it... she dropped it off and I got a call that day saying her power steerjng pump had failed... he gave the parts and labor and the time it would take to fix it in man hours... (very honest)
So I had him fix it plus I added on a few more items they fixed those as well at a very reasonable price.
Very happy with these guys!!!
If you send your daughter or wife to these guys they won’t rip you off very honest !!!

LR
Lisa R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great place!
This is such a great place to take your car for service. Honest and fast. Been coming here for years. All of our cars are serviced here.

Jacqueline P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Worked on my car quickly and found their prices very reasonable compared to other large chains in the area. I will be back for future work.

Toyota Sequoia
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Repairs and Inspection
They are very honest and professional. The work is always done right the first time.

Daniel C.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Got me in and out quickly and professionally.

Michael S.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Saved me money and all repairs completed
These guys are GREAT! Did all of the work that the dealership had found AND saved me a good deal of money in the process!!! Definitely will be back.

AH
Ashley H.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Honest and trusting
Great work but most important, honest! I have been getting my cars serviced with Almar for almost 15 years! Don’t trust anyone else.

PS
Patti S.
INFINITI EX35
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly open attitude with excellent customer service
Thank you,,once again!

RK
Randi K.
Toyota Solara
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient, professional and honest!!!

YH
Yvonne H.
Nissan Rogue
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Wiring issue
They worked with me on getting an appointment set; they fixed my problem; answered my questions; and got me quickly back on way! Thank you again!

Richard B.
INFINITI QX80
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Always great
I have been coming to Almar for years and they always give great service with honest recommendations.

Allen S.
Lexus ES 350
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Brakes
The team at Almar can always be relied upon for excellent performance. Everyone reflects the high ethical standards and focus on superior customer service set by Andy. It's a pleasure to be considered part of the Almar family!

HS
Hank S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with repair
Although the problem was unusual, it was easy to diagnose (wiring chewed through by a rodent). The techs at Almar spliced the harness back together and the car runs as it did before.

RK
Rama K.
Matthews, NC
Honda Civic Sdn
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Keeping warranty’s promise
Rusty kept his under warranty promise by fixing my front brake pads without charging any extra. Other big brand auto mechanic shops can easily say some BS and charge the customer. But he didn’t do that in my case.
Thanks again Rusty for keeping your promise.