Brittany B.
Lincoln MKX
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Car Repair
Quick car service and repair with great customer service!

RUSS B.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, great communication and priced right
The guys at Almar made is easy for me to get work done. No upselling, honest pricing, friendly service and great communication. Highly recommend

PB
Patrick B.
Land Rover Discovery
04/21/2018 Category: Service
The only place to take your vehicle
It's just a feeling after dozens of interactions. A feeling shared by every friend that I send there. They treat you the way they would treat themselves.

ZD
ZEN D.
Mazda Tribute
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Thorough, prompt and friendly
The team at ALMAR was very helpful after I received an outrageous quote from another dealer. They managed to save me over $1000 because they managed to source the part required more efficiently.

TW
Trip W.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2018 Category: Service
FINALLY, A PLACE THAT DOES GREAT WORK AT A FAIR PRICE
Rusty and his band do great work and best of all they are trustworthy. I've gone to them for a few years now and they have more than once told me what I needed to fix was less than and I expected. It's like taking your car to a family member. #refreshing.

David D.
INFINITI I30
04/01/2018 Category: Service
I trust them....
I know nothing about car mechanics or maintenance so I need a shop who will tell me what is and isn't needed and when.
With Almar, they often tell me what needs to be done but add that it can wait until the next maintenance (or later, or never). I keep cars until they are no longer usable so I trust Almar to tell me when it's no longer worth fixing what I have and time to go get a new car.

John G.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
2010 Honda Odyssey
I go to ALMARS because of their honesty and good workmanship.

Michael S.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
They get the job done with quality & a smile
Been going there for a few years & will keep using them :)

RK
Rama K.
Matthews, NC
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Starter issue
Rusty is so trustworthy guy and I have been using his services since i moved to Charlotte 3years ago. His resources are reliable and I never had any issues on the services they have done to my two vehicles. I would strongly recommend his services to you.

Keep up the good work

Cheers
Rama K

TATIM B.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Life savers
Amazing customer service and turn-around time on a last minute repair. Very fair pricing. Also loved the complimentary seltzer selection! I will definitely be back.

MJ
Michael J.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Truck
Service was great and price was great, good guys over there at Almar Auto Repair

David M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Great communication & service
Rusty provides great service!

LG
LARRY G.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Great knowledgeable friendly service!
Highly recommend!

BR
Byron R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Tires
As always, a great experience where you can trust the recommendations you receive.

NB
NEAL B.
Atlanta, GA
Volkswagen Phaeton
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest,professional with excellent quality work
Great place of business..Took care of my Phaeton with no problem..Best shop I visited in Charlotte..TRUST ME THESE GUYS KNO WHAT THEY DOING...

GB
GENE B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Over priced quote
While both were very high for the required services the quote given on the phone of 785 was higher than the written quote of 640. The average price of that particular service in the area is in the 375-390 price range . I was looking for an honest dependable automobile repair shop close to my job at CATS and very disappointed in the service i received there. Had to pass on info to fellow employees about my experience. Wish it could've worked out thanks again

Gene,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience here at ALMAR. We work very hard to provide excellent service at a fair price. We will use your feedback to try to improve our practices. Thank you and best of luck.

John S.
Acura TL
02/11/2018 Category: Service
Take all my cars here!
Reasonable repair prices, easy to get in for service when I need it, repairs done well, WIFI available in shop
Kimberly B. from ALMAR Auto Repair

Thank you John. We look forward to seeing you again.

Josh M.
02/01/2018 Category: Service
1st impression
Professional and great service. Car smells of cigarettes.
Kimberly B. from ALMAR Auto Repair

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always strive to improve and value your feedback.

YH
Yvonne H.
Nissan Rogue
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
A necessary thing made easy by great, quick service - as usual!!

GE
Greg E.
Pineville, NC
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Expert Auto Repair
Refreshing to see honesty and integrity when diagnosing a repair to a rear differential. Work was completed in a very professional manner. Many thanks to Rusty and Tim. I’ve found my new auto repair shop to service all of my vehicles.