HS
Hank S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Pleased with repair
Although the problem was unusual, it was easy to diagnose (wiring chewed through by a rodent). The techs at Almar spliced the harness back together and the car runs as it did before.

Rama K.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Keeping warranty’s promise
Rusty kept his under warranty promise by fixing my front brake pads without charging any extra. Other big brand auto mechanic shops can easily say some BS and charge the customer. But he didn’t do that in my case.
Thanks again Rusty for keeping your promise.

RUSS B.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great and honest service.
ALMAR saved me from disaster after a freak incident happened with my Highlander. Got me in quickly, diagnosed the problem and got my SUV back to me as promised and at a great price.

Bruce M.
Lincoln MKZ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Handle Repair-MKZ
The experience was good. Owner kept me abreast from the beginning of the process to the end.
Price was reasonable except keep getting charges for Env/Haz/Shop when no oil was ever used. Don't understand this continuous charge every time my car is brought into the shop.

Bruce Mirman

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy.
Helped with warranty tire replacement.

Jeff H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
These guys are simply awesome. I won't ever take my SUV anywhere else.

CN
Collette N.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
Thank you, Almar, for always keeping me on the road safe and sound and for repairing exactly what needs repair without adding extras.

Tim M.
10/24/2018
Avoid at all costs!
was quoted for a part but was never told labor cost, which at Almar are apparently $100-$120 a hour so a $380 quote turned into a $770. the lack of clarity in their labor cost and lack of empathy for not being clear was disturbing. be very aware of the quote before approving anything. i will never bring my car here again.
Kimberly B. from ALMAR Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2018

This is completely false. Customer was apprised of costs before repairs were made. Customer agreed to make repairs and then refused to pay bill. Customer lied about being informed of the costs during confrontation over final invoice and then changed his story when told we have surveillance. Customer's bill was reduced by more than 20% which was not enough for him, thus his complaint. Yes, we have surveillance in our shop for our safety. Notice is posted by the door. Our labor rate is average for this industry in this area, therefore three plus hours of labor would cost $300+. Customer was belligerent in our shop and is being utterly disingenuous in his review. Please note, customer is satisfied with repairs to his car. He just didn't want to pay for it.

Rama K.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Headlights and taillights off
Rusty is always genuine when it comes to any kinds of your vehicle maintenance or minor repairs or replacements. I have been going to him for past 3years and I strongly recommend to everyone.

Acura MDX
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
great service

Randi K.
Toyota Solara
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy, honest, gets the job done
Professional, and honest. You can't get that at to many places! Almar is a great place to do business with. Always a pleasure.

MF
Mark F.
Fort Mill, SC
Toyota Matrix
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Almar is great!
My family have been taking our cars to Almar since 2008, and they have been consistently reliable, knowledgable, fast, and honest. Highly recommended!

LR
Lisa R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Best Auto Repair Shop
Great place. Honest and fast.

Cadillac SRX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Thank you!

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Company Repairs
We are a mitigation company that needs our vehicles in great condition. Almar helps us in this matter. They are efficient and repair our vehicles in the best professional manner. We are thankful for their services.

SZ
Sylvia Z.
Mazda Tribute
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Regular checkup/oil change
Always a pleasure coming to Almar Auto. Everyone is pleasant, knowledgeable and informed on all things automotive. Service is always top notch. I feel very confident that Almar treats their clients honestly and fairly. Thank you Rusty, Mike and all.

BO
Bob O.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend!!!
Have gone nowhere other than ALMAR for 15 years. Have moved further away and still drive the additional distance to get any work done on my vehicles. Recommend friends and family all the time. Absolutely stand-up shop with excellent performance record and honest with me always. I highly recommend them.

Randi K.
Toyota Solara
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy, honest, gets the job done
Had an inspection and breaks checked. They are friendly and helpful, as well as having great customer service.

ES