SJ
SAUL J.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/18/2019
Fast, honest and reasonably priced!
I have used American Diesel solely for repair work on my 2011 Superduty for the last 10 months. All of their evaluations have been spot on to the problems I have reported. There pricing and timeline to repair is always very good. I like the fact they will discuss the details with me and not treat me as though I have no clue what I am talking about. They will continue to be my goto shop for my trucks and vans repair!

CL
Collin L.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Collin said that it took longer to do his service than he was told it would. Junior was very helpful and knowledgeable.

KJ
Ken J.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was great. The business got things done like they said they would.

DAN L.
Sun City, CA
06/01/2019
We like the people
We like Junior very much, he has always been very helpful. So we will continue to take our diesel truck, and our diesel motorhome to American Diesel for as long as we have them both. We like the service you provide, and mostly your honestly.

FG
FRANK G.
Riverside, CA
Ram 3500
05/31/2019
Outstanding service and professional personnel.
Outstanding service and professional personnel. Senior, Junior, and Nick are very professional and they listen to the customer to out exactly what your vehicle needs. I am very satisfied with their service and professionalism

DAVE W.
05/27/2019
Caring for my 1991 F-250 Diesel
It's not easy to find vehicle repair resources for vintage diesel cars and trucks. American Diesel does dependable work and the only fault I've seen is that communications with customers could be improved. I'll gladly put up with that to have my job well done.

SE
Steven E.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said dealing with Senior and Junior was a pleasure. He also said they are good people.

WK
Will K.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Will said the business got him in and out quickly.

Skip W.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Skip said the staff was nice, honest, and provided good quality work.

DAVE W.
04/26/2019
1991 F-250 Diesel
Work is first rate. Communications are less perfect.

RA
Ryan A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was great, he trusts the guys and they've never steered him wrong.

PR
Phil R.
California
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the staff are rock stars and he will continue to come back.

V

Frank G.
Riverside, CA
Ram 3500
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Frank said so far, the business is great. Their service was good, fast and done correctly. The staff was very professional and he got his vehicle back in a timely manner.

MIKE B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/16/2019
Worst ever
Took 3 days to start the diagnosis, another 3 to complete. Reason for delay was that you were doing an injector balance test. And that it was confirmed fine. Later the mechanic told me he still hadn't run the balance test because they couldnt get it hot enough until they replaced the exhaust. You ordered the wrong parts and left my truck out on the street half a block away from your shop night after night and then lied to my face stating it was kept inside. You performed an inaccurate and half assed diagnosis and billed over 7000 for a new exhaust system. Had my truck 2 weeks. I drove it less than 10 miles after getting it back and the check engine light is on with exhaust filter pressure sensor codes. You marked up the dealership prices for parts and charged a fortune to do nothing to help me or really fix my truck. YOU ARE THE WORST SHOP IVE EVER DEALT WITH. I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO AVOID YOU THIEVES LIKE THE PLAGUE... AND BLAST YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL. THANK YOU FOR SCREWING ME OVER

GS
Gary S.
San Clemente, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he had a good experience.

WC
Wayne C.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the vehicle works good, the price was fair, and the staff called with updates. They were very nice, very good and very efficient. The vehicle does work.

Scott M.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they are overall the best with great workmanship. He said they are professional and trustworthy.

LD
Lester D.
Menifee, CA
Ram 1500
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lester said the service was good.

WT
WILLIE T.
Perris, CA
Ford
02/25/2019
Dependable
I call on Jerry Jr when I need expert assistance with any diesel engine problem. He's always there when I need him. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star rating is because I think their road time and towing rates are too high.