D
DAVID
Toyota Tundra
06/02/2020
great service, skilled service techs, awesome office staff.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you David. As you know customer service is always important. The "in's and out's " of service work can be challenging, patience is appreceiated and allows everyone to overcome hurdles in the repair process.

BZ
Barry Z.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Barry said this business is professional and got things done quickly.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you Barry. We try our best to resolve and diagnosis as quickly as possible. We apprecieate every customer and try to give them answers and keep them informed. Even if the answer is not good news.

NK
Nick K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the service was timely and had good customer service.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you Nick we strive to be in contact and always appreciate kind remarks from our customers. We look forward to taking care of all of your service needs in the future.

RO
REBECCA O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/13/2020
My 2004 Chevy Truck in good hands with American Diesel
I’ve brought my truck for service to American Diesel numerous times in its lifetime. Awesome customer service, quality work and reliable. Fair price on parts and labor along with great guarantees on all work performed. Good people, honest hard working Americans!!
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you Rebecca and Chris, your review is awesome ! When working on these vehicles sometime hurdles present themselves, We do our best to overcome them and provide repairs as requested.

Michael L.
Hemet, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/09/2020
AMAZING SHOP
Took my 2003 Chevy in for a oil leak that seemed pretty bad. It was Blow By. Never words you wish to hear. Instead of trying to sell me on a new block or rebuild, they suggested a much faster and inexpensive repair. They did state it doesn’t always work but they felt it was worth a try. So I agreed on it. And bam. It worked very well. I don’t trust mechanics. I build rock crawlers and do all my own work. But I have never touched a Diesel engine before. So I took the recommendation of a friend and came here. They will be the only ones to EVER work on my diesel. They have earned my business for life.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you Michael. There are so many choices when it comes to finding a repair shop. We see many vehicles and it is always a priority to be honest and give options. Its your money, we can only advise and let you choose which route to take. We are glad its working out for you so far.

DJ
DANNY J.
05/09/2020
Superlative customer service..
You know from the time you walk through the door to drop your vehicle off that American Diesel is the place to get that professional service your vehicle needs. Nick & Sr, exspiditiously compile a presice maintenance repair order, their vast mechanical expertise is obvious. My vehicle was done in the time that was quoted on cost estimated . Superlative customer experience..
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you Danny. We try to keep up professional apperance and attitude at all times no mater if its the first time in or the thousanth. Of course we are human, and always apprecieate compliments. Have a great day !

CD
CROMWELL D.
Ford Excursion
05/02/2020
Blow head gasket
I have been bringing my 03 6.0 Excursion to America Diesel for all repairs needed. I just blew my head gasket and warped my heads 😓. The guys over there took care of me and their communication between them and I have been superb. Any additional work that needed to get done was sent to me via invoice with what the new cost would be along with other options that was available.

I’m super happy with the work these guys do. I recommend them to everyone!
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you Cromwell, We try to make every repair the highest quality experience. From oil service to full engine rebuild and reseal. We are here to take care of all our customers needs.

Sun City, CA
05/02/2020
We like the people
American Diesel has always taken care of our diesel trucks needs. We will continue to return, and we recommend them very highly. We have taken this truck as well as our previous truck. We have been customers for a few years now. Dan and Eva Lopez
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you so much for being loyal customers ! We strive to excel and give total customer satisfaction.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
05/01/2020
Great work
Complete and careful work, done on time and within quoted time and budget.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you We try to keep to our schedule and quoted costs. Haved a great day !

D
DAVID
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2020
Great service. Great technicians.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you David we try to excell every day. We appreciate your business !

Arturo M.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Arturo said the customer service is fantastic.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Arturo we do our best to keep everything at the highest levels. We appreciate you business.

AF
Andrew F.
Albuquerque, NM
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said there was a minor inconvenience with the service.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 04/24/2020

Andrew we sincerely appreciate your business. We apologise for whatever inconvience you had. Let us know if you need anything further.

DT
Dalton T.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Dalton said the staff were quick and nice
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for the compliment. We try to work efficiently and appreciate your business.

Chad H.
Winchester, CA
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Chad said the business is good to deal with.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

JO
JEFF O.
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/31/2020
Customer service.
I took my RV in on a Tuesday and got it back the following Monday. In the manufacture and distribute they completely redid my front end steering to like brand new. Cost was reasonable. Very easy to work with.
Jerry S. from American Diesel responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your Motorhome