BW
BOB W.
11/21/2020
I have all my work done here. Fair prices, great service and a friendly staff.

JV
Jim V.
Lake Wales, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the location was convenient. He drove by and saw the sign. The management was awesome. They went over and beyond. He had a really great experience.

DOTTIE L.
Stuart, FL
11/14/2020
It is across the street from my work
They are great!

Buick Century
11/13/2020
Always facts and no guessing
I have used American tire for odds and ends relating to car service and have always been treated with respect, honesty and fair prices. Great car care and great folks to deal with.

RT
Ron T.
Nissan Rogue
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend the business for service.

SJ
SARAH J.
11/03/2020
Great Service!
I am always happy with the work they do here. Very friendly and genuine. I got an oil change and they had my car all done within 40 minutes. They were busy but still make time to talk to the customers in depth about their car. I am treated way better than the Toyota dealership I bought my car at. I am so thankful for Rick and the guys. Great place to go!

EM
ERROL M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
10/23/2020
best customer service
everything was great from start to finish

JANIS G.
10/22/2020
GREAT SERVICE!
I trust American Tire and Auto Care and will continue to bring this car or any other for all service required in the future!

Anthony M.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said they did a good job.

LF
Link F.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Link said everything was great.

HU
Harold U.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Harold said the staff are right on point, they found the issue with his vehicle and they fixed it.

EP

LL
Lenord L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Lenord said they always do his oil change.

SJ
SARAH J.
09/29/2020
Beyond great service
I came to the shop with no appointment to get new tired. Rick ordered me tires from West Palm and had them delivered the same day. They put on my tires very quickly and even checked the air for my spare tire. I completely trust them with my car because I know they are not trying to cheat me out of money. I have never been to a better mechanic than here. Paul put on my tires and updated me on the progress the whole time I was there. I have known him for awhile and he always goes above and beyond. I can’t say enough about how great American Tires is.

JERMEY W.
Saturn Aura
09/22/2020
BEST PLACE IN TOWN
Family owned business, and great customer service! American Tire goes the extra mile for their customers with fair pricing. Rick and Paul shoot it to you straight, with no upselling like the other places. These guys are the real deal and its hard to find a place like this. Thank you!