JJ
JENNIFER J.
Hemet, CA
GMC Acadia
07/30/2020
Great place to take your vehicle!!👌
The family and(including the dog) are on a trip from Southern California. The car broke sown and we took it to Ameri kar in Turloxk. Nick gave us great service and treated all of including the dog well. The car took longer then expected to fix and Nick kept us informed every step of the way! The trip qound up being an adventure and Nick made us feel better when we were stressed out. I definitely would recommend them for your car needs!!! Thank you for all your help!!!!

PB
PAUL B.
07/14/2020
Good work at a fair price
Nick's boys always do a great job. Mitch took me to work and the job was done (oil change) and on time.
The price was right and I am always a fan of AmeriKar! I have recommended Nick to many people.

DO
DAVID O.
San Jose, CA
07/08/2020
Relaxed, welcoming environment
I don't live in the area but Nick made us feel right at home. They checked out a truck from a local resident for me which allowed me to negotiate a fair price for the vehicle. If we lived in the area I would bring my vehicles here for service.

NB
NOEL B.
07/01/2020
The staff
They know exactly what they are doing.
The best service in town!! Your car will be in great hands with Nick.

BAL S.
Jeep Compass
07/01/2020
Best and fast service! Very Honest owner!
The service is excellent!! The owner is super honest and goes out of his way to assist you. I highly recommend this business to everyone. My car and my daughter's car run excellent, thanks to Nick!! I am a customer for life here! Thank you!

MK
MEREDITH K.
06/29/2020
Nick is amazing!
He's always willing to help and go above and beyond! Best place ever!

KP
KURT P.
Denair, CA
GMC Terrain
06/12/2020
GMC service
Our family has trusted our vehicles service and repair with Amerikar since they opened 35yrs ago. Always honest, friendly and fair dealing. We can count on Nick and his crew for excellent service...every time!

NH
NANCY H.
Ceres, CA
Chevrolet Aveo
06/01/2020
Honesty, integrity, friendliness
Great customer service, honest owner, good mechanics, friendly

NR
NIDIA R.
Hilmar, CA
Toyota Venza
05/29/2020
Nick is the best
They did an excellent job on my car. Thank you so much for that.

JUDIE A.
05/27/2020
Great work and people
Always reasonable kind and trustworthy

EM
EDGAR M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/18/2020
I believe people are honest and knoledable and good at customer service
I’ve taken my truck to get fix 2 times and these guys are good at what they do and mr nick is really good at customer service and i believe really honest!

AL M.
05/15/2020
I had no issues with Amerikar. Every time I go there they take care of me and have great service.

HD
HARLAND D.
Tacoma, WA
Scion xA
05/06/2020
quick service for stranded travelers
While on my way home from Arizona my car's alternator died. They found a replacement and had me back on the road in less than two hours.

NR

VC
VERNON C.
05/01/2020
Professionalism
Professional an warranty work,takes time to explain before and after service.