Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

FR
FABIAN R.
09/21/2019
Always Perfect Service
As always, I have limited time for my vehicle maintenance just like everyone else but Nick has always scheduled me in, taken care of my scheduled maintenance and other unforeseen problems on time and within his estimate or under budget.

I travel extensively and put tons of miles on my vehicles. Nick and his staff have ALWAYS taken care of me and I trust he always will. Thats why I continue to take ALL my business to AmeriKar.

Cheers
Fabian

Mel S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Mel said the staff did a really good job.

David H.
Denair, CA
08/30/2019 Category: Service
David said they are great people who get the job done.

VC
Venessa C.
Ballico, CA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Venessa said she is happy with the service and likes the customer service.

Mike C.
Ceres, CA
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did a great job and he also said that he has already recommended the business for service.

RONALD C.
08/16/2019
Great place to get help.
Service is fast. helpful, and everything you need to get your car back on the road.

KH
KIM H.
Denair, CA
08/09/2019
Great people, great service
I've been going to AmeriKar for years. They've been taking care of my old pickup and my newer cars too. They are honest about the vehicle's issues and cost, and are helpful with options, etc., for getting the work done.

LC
LEVELL C.
08/08/2019
Nice place
Nick is a great guy, my car was completed per the repairs I set fourth. I didn't have the finances to do everything that was done but considered it. Parts mark up and labor rates were kind of high but I will use these guys again if I can get some type of price break. Lol

BRETT B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/05/2019
Customer service
Shaney was excellent. Great customer device

Julie S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the business has good service. They helped her right away.

GB
Gorge B.
California
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Gorge said the communication is great, place is clean and they took care of his vehicle.

Jamie B.
California
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the business was excellent, they were extremely helpful and they fixed the vehicle so she could purchase it.

ROD S.
Cadillac Eldorado
07/16/2019
Honesty
Have known Nick for a while and have always had honest information given to me.

SP
Sonny P.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Sonny said the business was unable to fix the vehicle. However, he still had to pay.

RT
RICH T.
Muskogee, OK
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/28/2019
Transmission Repair
Great place to take your vehicle to. I'm from Oklahoma and my transmission went out while on vacation. If lived in Turlock Ca. This would be the place I would always take my car's for service. Professional all the way. Great customer service.

PB
PAUL B.
06/26/2019
NIck saves me time and money
My car had a rather unusual gasket problem around the pistons. They found the parts and got them there overnight. I was a complicated job, but they got it done by noon and I was surprised when they called me and told me it was done. The job estimate was over $400 but it came in at less than $250. I call that rare indeed!

RF
Richard F.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he is a repeat customer. He is very pleased with the service and thinks the staff is courteous, and he trusts them. One of the most important things to him is being able to have a dialog and connect with the mechanic and figure out things together, as opposed to the Toyota dealership, where the customer deals with a service advisor instead of the actual people working on the vehicle.

PG
PAM G.
06/07/2019
Caring, honest and professional service
I was in a panic because my tail lights would not turn off after I turned off my car.

I had never been to Amerikar but found it to be a very professional and caring shop. They were honest and took care of my problem right away.... I will definitely be back !

SR
Sharlene R.
Nissan Sentra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Sharlene was the staff was very kind. She mentioned that she really appreciated the delivery service. She stated that the staff gave her a discount and did a good job

Jarae C.
Volvo C70
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Jarae said the service was good . The estimated completion time was accurate.