JJ
James J.
Saturn Aura
06/05/2021 Category: Service
James said he was happy with the service.

Joe B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe's wife. She said the staff took too long to fix the window.

JACOB T.
Pasadena, TX
05/04/2021
The people that work there.
The customer service it was amazing .How fast they did the job. And they stand behind their work. The atmosphere is friendly and nice I would definitely go back there.
Tammy S., Manager from A n A Tire & Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing them here. We appreciate the trust you have put in us and look forward to assisting you in the future!

WT
WILL T.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/03/2021
Service/Repair at "AnA Tire and Auto"
They sure know their business when it comes to fixing your car. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to your car. The mechanics are very nice, and the work is generally done in a few hours on major jobs. Oh yeah, Miss Tammy, the "REPAIR RECEPTIONIST", knows her stuff too! The costs are reasonable, compared to other shops in town too!

KIMBRELLA B.
Chevrolet Trax
Prompt Service
I was pleased at how fast my car was serviced. The receptionist was very friendly. They were the only place that didn’t turn me down. I had been to three places in two days. Either the machine was down or it was too close to 5. Very good experience.

RV
RICARDO V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Nice people!
Great service! Tammy is awesome!

AG
ALFRED G.
Kia Soul
Very professional
The staff was nice and very professional. They gave my car an inspection in good time and sent me on my way.

NS
NOEL S.
2014 Subaru Forester
Quick service. Straight forward estimate. Thanks

Sheila W.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/26/2021
Friendly, excellent service.
I was given a prompt diagnosis. The work took a couple of days, but I expected it would. The vehicle operates mich better than before repairs. There's a warranty.
Tammy S., Manager from A n A Tire & Automotive responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing it here. We appreciate the trust you have put in us and look forward to assisting you in the future!

NG
NATALIE G.
Kia Soul
04/23/2021
Quick, kind, fair
Everyone I've met here has been very considerate and is not out to price gouge you with scare tactics. They know what they're doing and their doors have been open every time we've had a surprise emergency. This is our home mechanic now!
Tammy S., Manager from A n A Tire & Automotive responded on 04/28/2021

ROBERTO G.
Manvel, TX
INFINITI Q70
04/22/2021
CUSTOMER INTERACTION
I've been there many times for many jobs,big jobs but definitely considered An A for my business. The front women at the desk both have nasty attitudes. The young seemed as if she had been being bothered by my simple questions. And the Old lady to the right had an issues with me taking covid precautions. Shaking her head for my actions of precautions. As if my actions affect her? No thank you, see you soon.

AR
ADRIA R.
04/22/2021
I have had several repairs done here - some relatively expensive. The service is always friendly and they offer finance options to help with bigger jobs. I have never experienced issues with any work done on my vehicle.

AR
APRIL R.
04/21/2021
Great staff
Front desk is the best. I like how pricing is broken down and explain before and after service and service are completed quickly

ROBETTE C.
Kia Optima
04/21/2021
Satisfied Customer
Very good place to bring your vehicle. Staff is friendly and they stand by their work.

Give them a try.

CJ
Corbin J.
Kia Optima
04/20/2021
Great Work
The customer service here was wonderful. Got my car in and out within a 6hr window. I appreciate the lady’s at the front desk for being such help w/ any questions I had at the time. Car drives wonderful better than when i brought it in for a regular brake inspection.