Business Solutions

Angie's Service Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AP
Alex P.
05/18/2022
Incredible service
I came to Angie’s to hopefully solve a problem with a persistent misfire in on of my engines cylinder. After spending a large amount of money trying to fix...

CORNELIA W.
05/10/2022
Always happy to do business at Angie’s Thorough and complete service Never a disappointment Thanks for taking such good care of my car!

MK
Michael K.
05/10/2022
Needed strange noises removed bad tire and rim rust around wheels.
It doesn't get better than this. I go in with a mess and come out with everything rosey. I am very pleased with my truck repairs. They even made it look...

WG
WILLIAM G.
05/10/2022
When you want it done right
Gary, Jeff & the crew have done exemplary work on my vehicles for years, including several challenging & quirky jobs that they persevered at "making right." ...

RD
ROB D.
05/08/2022
Excellent service from Gary, Jeff and crew as always!
Always can rely on Gary and team to accurately diagnose problems and repair promptly. Been a satisfied customer for years!