Business Solutions

Anthony's Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Jerry M.
07/05/2022
Dead battery and other issues diagnosed and corrected
Outstanding service and affordable. Extremely knowledgeable and handled a big problem very quickly and completely! Gerard M

FC
fransisco c.
06/22/2022
Inspection
Polite and fast service.

06/22/2022
Good car service / Terrible customer service
I just moved back to Binghamton, and after great recommendations from friends, wanted to get my car to Anthony’s right away. Tried for three days to use...

Bill M.
06/16/2022
Work on my daughters car !
I brought my daughters car in when she was complaining of noise when she drove. Found out we needed all new brakes ! I was shown the parts that needed to be...

DAVION S.
06/15/2022
bad service
I went to get my car fixed because it was stalling on me. They charged me over 1,200$ to fix the issue just for the same thing to happen to me two weeks...