Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5rating 4.3888856
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

Charles S.
Stephens City, VA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
TIRES OVER PRESSURIZED...
Service was great, BUT...

Tires were inflated over spec. Left front 37, right front 36, left rear 35, right rear 36. After 15 minutes highway speed Left front 39, right front 38, right rear 37 and left rear 37 according to the car tire monitoring system. I also checked with tire pressure gauge with same results when I arrived home.

Larry S.
Romney, WV
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
We are very pleased with the service at Apple Valley and have recommended them to many of our friends.

AF
Andrew F.
Ranson, WV
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Fine service
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for It's first oul change. While it was done I waited in the tidy waiting room and enjoyed a coffee while playing a game.

AD
Albert D.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
An excellent service experience
As usual my experience was five star. I was given a loaner car to use which helped me greatly. The part I needed and the service was covered under warranty. And I was able to get a few extra maintenance things done. My car is running very very well

EG
Ernest G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Repairs for '15 Elantra
I have a 2015 Elantra Limited that was making a ticking noise in the engine that matched the RPMs in noise, so I took it in to these guys. They did the repairs, got me a loaner and I didn't pay a dime out of pocket because of the warranty. I absolutely recommend them for any repairs needed.

John S.
Stephens City, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Worthwhile deler
Prompt and comprehensive service.

Capon Bridge, WV
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle not getting up to operating temp during warranty
They listened to my concern and seem to have corrected the issue the first time

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/07/2019 Category: Service
beahm
Courteous and good svc.

Marilyn M.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
professional and friendly
good

DK
David K.
Ranson, WV
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
High Marks
The work was begun and finished on time as promised. The cost was competitive and professionally done. The best part was the friendly, helpful and courteous staff.

PD
Patricia D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
I truly believe the home folks for Hyundai need to review the cost of the headlight bulbs. $82.00 is a ridiculous charge for such an item. Seems to me that this is a gimmick to get your customers to pay for the free inspection!

Deidre M.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Hello,
Your service team was great, I called to make my appt for routine Maintenance, and was able to get in within the same week. I called for an oil change and tire rotation. The nice man said when I got there that I didnt need my tires rotated, they were just done on the last Maintenance, and suggest that they been done on my next visit. Thank you very much for not doing work that wasnt needed at the time.

PM
Pamela M.
Martinsburg, WV
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Staff is very nice and accommodating they were able to explain everything to me so that I could understand what was wrong with car and what they needed to do to fix it

NM
Nil M.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
My view
Despite the facility being dated this is negated by the professionalism and the respect for the customer the staff displays.

Melissa H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service as always!
Awesome service as always!

KW
Karen W.
Customer Service
Customer Service Dept. does a great job

Derek S.
Romney, WV
Warranty service
Warranty claim was handled quickly and professionally. Great place to do business.

GM
Gary M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service as always.
Took vehicle in at appointed time. Had a question on transmission shifting. Service rep checked for any service bulletins and found one pertaining to my vehicle. Ran the update while in for the regular service. Service personnel were friendly and took good care of vehicle promptly.

Brian M.
Berryville, VA
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/15/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Great company, great service department. Highly recommend!

NL
Nelson L.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark makes sure everything is done properly
Always great service Mark is such a nice person