Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Martinsburg, WV
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Started out bad; but they turned it around.

AF
Andrew F.
Ranson, WV
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Good quick service
I took my car in for scheduled maintenance. Everything went very smoothly and it was a short wait. A very good experience.

RD
Rebecca D.
Strasburg, VA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Everyone is so great and friendly

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Easy to work with
Have bought two cars from them and are always very friendly and know their product. Always have provided great service.

James D.
Flint Hill, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2019 Category: Service
First Service
All went as scheduled. Interior stains were cleaned as promised even though they were not on the “Owed List”.

AR
Audrey R.
Shanks, WV
06/18/2019
Buying a SUV
A shout out for Jeff Garber, salesman. Excellent customer service. My daughter needed a new vehicle after hers was a loss. Jeff and the staff worked tirelessly helping us with the task. She bought a new Tucson, and loves it.

Gore, VA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
We were so impressed with the service department of Apple Valley Hyundai that we purchased a second Hyundai from them. We have been using them for all the maintenance appointments for 10 years and we always get excellent service from them.

Strasburg, VA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always had good and efficient service from this dealership.

AD
Amanda D.
Stephenson, VA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out in less than hour for an oil change and tire rotation

KI
Katherine I.
Stephenson, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
the people that work there are the best
I have always liked coming there since the day I bought my car ,everyone is so nice and really take the time to let me know if I need anything done on my car

ES
Evert S.
Woodville, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Facility needs remodeled badly.
JASON N M., Fixed Operations Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Evert,

Thank you for the response to this survey, we too look forward to the day that we can service our customers vehicle in a new and bigger facility! However, until then we will continue to do our best to provide the best service we can at a fair price. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you.

Regards,

Fixed Operations Director

Cross Junction, VA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with substandard facilities.
The service people do an excellent job under very trying circumstances with a small service area and a tiny cramped waiting room. This dealership definitely needs to expand into a new facility to keep up with surrounding Hyundai dealerships. Note: My five star rating is just for the service folks. I would not recommend the dealership because it is so outdated, not because of the quality of service.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Making do with a very outdated and inadequate facility.
This dealership has inadequate service facilities to compete. They get the job done fine but it takes way too long for a simple oil change and it is even hard to get a timely service appointment due to a tiny service bay. Some years ago, customers were shown plans for a proposed modern state of the art dealership but it never came to pass. I would not even consider buying a new car here again. Good people but inadequate facility.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your input is important to us here at Apple Valley Hyundai.
I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied with the effort our staff put into servicing your vehicle, and we too look forward to the day that we can do it at a new and bigger facility. Until then, we will continue to do the best we can at our current location.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there's anything we can do for you,

Regards,

Fixed Operations Director

John G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for all you do.

EB
Edward B.
Fort Valley, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2019 Category: Service
maintenance
tire rotation gave vehicle tire noise

Dane S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Apple Calley Hyundai
Great Customer support

EC
Edward C.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Update on previous service done at dealer
Jason took the time to contact me to review the concerns I had during my last service visit. I was working overnight and didn’t get a chance to speak directly with him. The message he left really addressed my former concerns.

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Still love the Sonata we bought here
Do your homework on line before bringing your car in for repairs. There is no suggestion to grab a coupon to save money on service or an offer after the fact, coupons are on the website. They used to have an automatic service schedule on line, but that's gone. Double check dates and times to avoid confusion or bad communication.
JASON N M., Fixed Operations Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Hello Edward,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, we appreciate your your feedback.
Regarding coupons, I would always suggest that customers check on-line for any coupons that may be available prior to coming in for service. Often these are added or changed without us knowing ahead of time, but we're always happy to accept them when we can. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, feel free to contact me at your convenience.

2011 Hyundai Azera
Excellent fast friendly service
Got my car serviced quick

Berryville, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Kona Wheel Locks
The dealership was very helpful getting my car in and out in a timely manner. The only thing (which isn't on the dealership at all) was that the car would have come preinstalled with wheel locks.

Judith S.
The staff
Always get the best service from buying a car and the service department is excellent

05/28/2019 Category: Service