Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5rating 4.3888856
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

BD
Barbara D.
Romney, WV
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
They listen to what you want and give you the service you ask for. Very great atmosphere there.

Middletown, VA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
service
Great Job
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Maria G.
Stephenson, VA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time at the Apple Valley Hyundai and they had great customer service and were very timely! I even got a call saying my vehicle was done being serviced. They also gave me a great deal on my oil change! All employees were kind and said hello with a smile! I have nothing but great things to say!
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the comments.

EW

Gary G.
Inwood, WV
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership.
Nice polite people. Work done on time.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Great Visit
Visit went great. Was in and out in a timely manar.

LD

FD
Frederick D.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Service at Apple Hyandi
My service experience at Apple Hyundai was excellent. I was treated very well in that they called me by name and showed me to a customer waiting room which was well equipped with coffee television and reading materials. I was actually shocked when the service manager came back to the waiting room and just it seems like a few minutes, to tell me my car was ready That to me was excellent service.

Stephens City, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Wonderful service!
They were able to get me an appointment on the day I needed, fast service (in and out in maybe 30 min), and friendly. Waiting area was clean and offered a variety of refreshments.
I wish it were explained better exactly what I got done without having to navigate my invoice myself especially since this was my first time visiting this department.

Appreciate the feedback

Jimmie S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what you want here - My service date in August 2018.
The Service Department is very well managed and has a team approach to servicing my car. They always explain to me anything that they discover needs repair or replacement before proceeding with servicing the car. They have a small, cozy waiting room for their customers. I would highly recommend Apple Valley Hyunadai's service department.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We appreciate the comments.

Robert W.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Always easy to drop my car off for service and pick it up the next day. I have yet to have a bad experience and I’ve been bringing my cars there for the last 5 years.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Friendly staff
We purchased our car there and love the vehicle. This is the second one we have bought from your business.

Thanks for the feedback

Strasburg, VA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Always great service. Friendly employees.

Appreciate that.

KI
Katherine I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The employees are the best
The service crew is better than better they are the best all of them and the sales staff is just as good

Thanks so much.

TR
Terry R.
Paw Paw, WV
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and very friendly staff!

Thanks so much.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing place with fantastic customer service. Will return for next service. Does need a new building and more space.

Thanks.

Scott Larrick

Strasburg, VA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Really great service and skilled technicians.

AD
Albert D.
Front Royal, VA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
An excellent service experience
I needed a strut on my passenger side front wheel. For three or four months the wheel made an awful noise everytime I hit a bump head on. It was also harder to control the vehicle. The mechanic at Hyundai did a wonderful job in a short amount of time. The car runs quietly now and the ride is smooth. I even called when I got home to thank the mechanic. I usually don't do that kind of thing but I was that pleased. In addition Mark, the service manager, was able to find a $25 off coupon to help save on my bill. I was very pleased with the whole experience.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate the fredback

Scott Larrick

Sharen W.
Plano, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Blow Out in Virginia
I was returning from my trip to Plano, TX from my last stop in Maryland. My rate of speed was 70 mph and boom the tire shredded like cole slaw. The Blue Link SOS in action saved the day. Sent a flat bed tow truck (Keens' Towing & Hauling LLC) to pick up my car along the side of the road broken down. Apple Valley Hyundai replaced my tire and fixed it the best they could to get me home safely. Thank God I made it to the side of the road without hitting anyone or being hit. Everyone I spoke to at Apple Valley Hyundai was very nice and helpful.
Scott L., Service Director from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018