Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Strasburg, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly Service
Excellent waiting room, friendly staff and excellent service.

Steve B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
We feel they do a good job

MK
Michael K.
Charles Town, WV
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Employees are very nice.
My vehicle was serviced. Oil change, tires rotated. Regular service. I was told it needed a software update which took about 40 minutes. Since the software update we have had several issues with things that are aggravating and safety related.

John F.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff are always pleasant to deal with and provide great service.

Dawn D.
Cross Junction, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Dawn
Have no comment at this point

PW
Patricia W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The guys working there are always knowledgeable and helpful.
I like coming to the Dealership because you know my vehicle better than me. Its always a pleasant atmosphere and COFFEE. I didn't realize that was a recall on some software, they took care of that at no charge. As far as prices on oil changes, they are competitive. Thank you. I love my Tucson.

RL
Roberta L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Disgruntled Customer
I am very appreciative of the work the crew performed on my vehicle, however, I am not happy with Management and their hesitation in keeping contact.

GB
Glen B.
Toms Brook, VA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Staff is professional, friendly and helpful. Service very good.

KA
Kathy A.
Paw Paw, WV
11/02/2019
Service department
Loved the service until the last two times I was there. Got a lot of attitude to get appointment , made me wait a month to get a oil change and when I got there nobody was waiting except me , two bays were empty and after one hour I asked them if my car was done and they hadn't took it in yet because they were too busy talking to each other and forgot about me , so then they took it right in and 20 min later I was done . I have been a regular customer since 2008 , I absolutely hate to go back there again because of their attitude, but I want to keep up the regular maintenance on my car, ticket number for the work done is 218884

Cathy C.
Falling Waters, WV
10/31/2019
Fun purchase
Clean friendly environment. Sales personnel polite and personable. Dave Kraemer is a unique, funny person who knows how to take the sting out of spending money. He listened, responded, and closed the deal. This was the most fun I've ever had buying a new car. Thanks Dave for the attention and time you gave to us during our purchase of a new Sante Fe.

EN
Elizabeth N.
Gore, VA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Great experience!! Friendly, informative and efficient staff!! Highly recommend!

Joseph C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service is a RIP Off
Whenever I leave my vehicles for service, the repairmen always find an expensive repair. They aren't even smart enough to be covert about their actions.

BF
Bonnie F.
Strasburg, VA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
I am always treated with courtesy and respect, which is almost as important to me as their excellent work. They keep to their appointment times, their charges always seem reasonable, and I drive away happy that my car is in tip-top shape. Also they've got a new and improved waiting room.

Matthew M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Review
Always do good work here and are honest.
Shamika P., Media & Adv Coordinator from Apple Valley Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for your feedback, Matthew! We appreciate your kind words!

Joan P.
Woodstock, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Was ok
Service was better before, I think that it can be betterr

Thanks for your review, Joan! Your feedback has been given to management in hopes of improving in any way we can.

TW
Theodore W.
Charles Town, WV
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Closest Hyundai dealer to Charles Town, WV.
Good for Hyundai owners too far from Leesburg, Chantilly, or Hagerstown.

Thanks for your feedback, Theodore!

NL
Nancy L.
Front Royal, VA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
car isssues since day one . Cant seem to fix it.
very dissappointed with dealership. I bought a new car and I am actual;ly affraid to drive it. It has safety issues and needs to be fixed.

Thanks for your feedback, Nancy. We are sorry to hear that your recent experiences haven't went as well we would have expected. Please know that your feedback has been given to the manager in order to look into the further. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused during this time.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Waited a month just to end up waiting
Called for an oil change and was told the next available appointment was a month away. I took the appointment. Arrived for my appointment and was told the shop was backed up, then was asked if I could reschedule. I said no and reminded them I've been waiting a month. After being told the extended wait times, I asked for a loaner vehicle. They had none. Over four hours later my oil change was finished.

Thanks for your feedback.  We would like to apologize for your recent visit and wait time.  Please know this is something we are currently working to resolve internally.  Your feedback has been given to the manaer.

KH
Kenneth H.
Chester Gap, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2019 Category: Service
service manager needs to know warranty
had to make repairs myself that should have been covered had to call back for ansewer

We would like to apologize for your recent visit, Kenneth. Your feedback has been given to management in hopes of preventing something like this from happening in the future.

Humble, TX
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!!!

Thank so much for your kind words!