Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5Overall Rating 4.3888856/5rating 4.3888856
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

John G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Pressure and Location
The wrong pressure on an offense can be as devastating to the defense as the wrong tire pressure in a tire. I have been driving most of the winter months with low tire pressure. I have returned to the shop on two occasions for additional tire pressure. Although the requests were rapidly and courteously accomplished, in each case, I am disappointed that I had to make a second trip back to the shop after requesting the pressure upon my arrival.
In addition, I am disappointed that I have to schedule a service three weeks in advance. I would believe you would keep more service customers if you had better availability.
Finally, I am not pleased at the thought of replacing my Genesis at a dealer in Maryland. I would like to stay with a dealer in Winchester. This area is growing and will be a better market for high-end cars which can be serviced here. (Read "Consumer Reports" on Cadillac and Genesis.)

DF
Deborah F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Mark and the gang were great explained to me what I needed and how to go about getting it done. Wonderful friendly honest people.. thank is guys..

Michael G.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always very courteous and helpful
They do a great job. Not their fault but because they have a limited number of bays and the fact they do such a great job the demand is greater than the facility can handle. Would recommend consideration for additional expansion for the service department.

Charles B.
New Market, VA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
People are great. Product not so much.
Brand new Hyundai, six months old with only 8000 miles broke down. Was told by dealership that the motor needed to be replaced. Turns out the knock sensor harness was replaced after three weeks. Gave another Hyundai with 67 miles on it as a loaner. This car also broke down on the side of the interstate. Main computer module fried. After getting my car back I immediately took it back to my dealership and traded it in on a used Jeep Compass. They didn't pay off my Hyundai as I expected and was told they would so I definitely will not be buying another Hyundai product.

Dinah S.
Stephenson, VA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
As always, a very positive experience
Mark Rodeffer and Brian Edwards (as well as all others in the service dept) are always pleasant and eager to see that we leave with peace of mind knowing our vehicle has been well maintained with safety #1.

Bunker Hill, WV
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy Service Department
Always excellent and honest service. Thank you so much!

Constance S.
Bunker Hill, WV
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Service was quick and completed as requested. They called once they had completed the service and let us know it was completed.

Strasburg, VA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly Service
hey take extra measures to schedule maintenance when it's convenient for you and do a great job of taking of the car.

MZ
Michael Z.
Boyce, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Excellent customer service. Service with a smile!!!

AG
Anthony G.
Nokesville, VA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Anthony- 2018 Sonata Sport
Wow,
I can not say enough great things about Jason, Gary, & Kevin. These guys go above and beyond !! I had no time, big rush and they got me in and out. They also made sure my vehicle got a Free checkout , so they could tell me about some other services, I should get, the next time I come in!! Nice Guys!! I highly recommend them !

David W.
Linden, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service note
Mark is the best service manager I have ever dealt with. His Hyundai knowledge and excellent ability to keep customers happy is unique in the industry. We have bought 4 Hyundais from Apple Valley and those purchases are a direct result of Apple Valley’s service and Mark and Scott! (Unfortunately Scott no longer works for Apple Valley)

SD
Scott D.
Chester Gap, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy in & out of the service dept.
Great service. However, getting into & out of your dealership is a real pain

Cecil C.
Strasburg, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service rating at Apple Valley Hyundai we give 5 stars
This makes our 3rd Hyundai Santa Fe purchased at Apple Valley Hyundai. We are very well satisfied with all aspects of this dealership. Customer service has always been excellent. All willing to take the time to answer any questions presented to them, very respectful to the customers.Thanks to all at Apple Valley Hyundai for a job well done.

Robert H.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Work
Service people were great to work with and items were taken care of promptly.

KC
Kristan C.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
They fit me in due to my traveling schedule. I even showed up on the wrong day but they found a way to work me in!!!
Great service and they work fast. I appreciate them making time for my oil change. Due to traveling a lot I came on the wrong day for the oil change. I came a week earlier. They did a great job fitting me in.
Thank You again!!! Kristan :)

03/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Very nice people. Gets you in and out quickly.

Dean M.

Charles Town, WV
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Mike
This is our second purchase from Apple Valley Hyundai. We could not be happier with the dealer or our vehicles we have purchased.

Sandra M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership!
I've never had an issue dealing with Apple Valley Hyundai. They are always pleasant and never pushy. They make their recommendations but never force you into anything.

John M.
Clear Brook, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very competent
Was very impressed. Cut above any other dealership I have ever done business with.